YesNoOk

Master Todo (Read 9911 times)

Started by LaQuak, April 16, 2010, 01:00:10 am
Share this topic:
Master Todo
#1  April 16, 2010, 01:00:10 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Whats up guys hows it going. I'd like to share with you my new character. Master Todo. This is for Mugen 1.0 only. Those that know my style already know what to expect. I will begin creating for Mugen 1.0 and I am very excited about the updates Elecbyte is making and future progress for Mugen. Thus a great way to release Master Todo, and he will be helping out at the Austrailian Outback :D

http://justnopoint.com/Masters/

XoXo

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:24:37 am by LaQuak
Re: Master Todo
#2  April 16, 2010, 01:23:26 am
link don't work :(
#3  April 16, 2010, 01:25:01 am
Thats odd. Try now, should be working.
#4  April 16, 2010, 03:48:34 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#5  April 16, 2010, 09:18:36 pm
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
Interesting...why Todo?
#6  April 16, 2010, 09:53:49 pm
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
Master Todo? Mhh... It seems interesting..
#7  April 16, 2010, 11:03:22 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Not being on the Readmeh makes Max a dull boy...RED RUM. >:D

But yeah, he is a keeper just like all your other guys.

I'll get around to playing him more come Sunday, and hopefully will report some bugs if any.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#8  April 17, 2010, 12:15:15 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA

Not being on the Readmeh makes Max a...NIGGA JEE. >:D

But yeah, he is a keeper just like all your other guys.

I'll get around to playing him more come Sunday, and hopefully will report some bugs if any.
Fixed.  :sugoi:
#9  April 17, 2010, 05:47:41 am
Heh / is next to . so that was my fault I didn't notice. :)

@atomicbuster
Been a fan of Todo for a while and I've put him off for a really long time and I decided to finish the project. He has a really nice move set. I take Todo as a serious character.

@MaxBeta
Please accept my sincere appology. 99% of my ReadMe's and ComboGuides are copy and paste of a previous character so again I appologize. I will properly credit you once I update M.Todo and we will be hooking up again really really soon for the goods :D

@Everybody else.
Thanks for the comments and support. :D

Right now I am juggling next possible ideas. Checking out Kim (KOF body), Mai, Vice from CvS. Karin from SFA. Kenji from Red Earth is leading the list right now (sprites are all over the place lol boo). I really want to make a juggle heavy/variable combo character next. Might even polish up them CvS Yang sprites 8)
#10  April 17, 2010, 04:47:11 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Heheh...that's ok bro, I was just being a little prick. I look forward to the things you say, and what I promised you is coming real soon too.  8)

Juggle heavy/variable combo character, huh? You ever consider consider the fact that Fei-Long has much potential for that kinda thing? But damn, on the other hand a CVS Yang or Kenji by you would also be coolbeans with awesumsawz in my book.

Keep up the good work as always, bro.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#11  May 02, 2010, 06:49:32 am
From the looks of things I belive that Master Yang will be the next work. With permission to touch up CVSNB's sprites and dampirs new WIP I belive it's all coming together. Very excited.
#12  May 06, 2010, 01:03:57 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Looking forward to this work of Master Yang LaQuak.    ;)
#13  May 08, 2010, 03:28:06 am
Man, looking over these finished sprites Yang sure has alot of attacks to choose from since he both has yun's cvs and 3s attacks, so many combo variations will be in there it's not even fair hehehe love it.
#14  May 09, 2010, 09:09:41 am
#15  May 09, 2010, 07:34:01 pm
I was thinking that instead of 3S sounds I may use some sounds I ripped from these mmorpgs. I was just listening to the male sounds and they seem fitting for Yangs voice since he's more chill. I never really liked 3s sounds very much for Yang. This could work.
#16  May 15, 2010, 04:26:52 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
When are you going to release Master Yang and what kind of MMORPGs did you find?  ;D
#17  May 15, 2010, 04:48:54 pm
I can't say the exact date of the release since I procrastinate, but not completely. I've been doing work everyday. I am still trying to see how well cvs body and dampirs 3s body edits will flow together, they seem pretty smooth so it could work out nice in the end. I also have to think of a cool custom combo variation since I don't create close to source. MMORPG's I will try to use sounds from will be from Red Cliff and Perfect World.

Today if I get my last Metro 2033 achievement I will probably go all out on creating :D
#18  June 09, 2010, 12:28:08 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
It's been almost a month since and are you going to release Master Yang?
#19  June 09, 2010, 08:03:29 am
Well you have to remember that things like this take time and I know if I rush it I could have been done in a week but the flames dont burn as much as they used to three years ago. I like you're enthusiasm and I promise to make him, but most importanly I have to do make him for myself first. :)
#20  June 09, 2010, 08:07:21 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
its also a great way to stay in shape.
#21  June 09, 2010, 08:23:16 am
Oh is this really about to happen :-*. Flames may have had a lil' spark there.
#22  June 09, 2010, 04:41:12 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
lol spt  :D
#23  June 15, 2010, 07:51:21 am
Pufirying one shoto at a time!

M.Yang is going decent. Right now my biggest concert is having fluid and finesse animations since the pack has a bit of sprites missing from some key attacks so I need to the attacks smooth because I'll be making a new feel CC like I did with M.Yun. I may incorporate some SF4+ attributes but thats up in the air.
#24  June 18, 2010, 01:01:29 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
How do you purify a shotoclone? You'd have to erase all projectile attacks, or put massive restrictions on them. :P

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#25  June 18, 2010, 02:08:00 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
inside joke is an inside joke  :-\
#26  June 18, 2010, 02:09:47 am
    • Thailand
SPT all day!
#27  June 18, 2010, 02:13:54 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
nowadays there arent anymore shoto orochi ssj3 clones   :(
#28  June 18, 2010, 03:01:54 am
    • Thailand
Must have purified them all.  :-\
#29  June 21, 2010, 06:05:16 am
Hey, so I was thinking if I should add Yun's cvs moves to Master Yang? Kind of at a dilema because I don't want to over do it. What do you guys think?
#30  June 21, 2010, 11:06:46 pm
Hey, so I was thinking if I should add Yun's cvs moves to Master Yang? Kind of at a dilema because I don't want to over do it. What do you guys think?

I guess that would make him very similar to a Master Yun, wouldn't it?
#31  June 22, 2010, 07:28:07 am
Nah. Keep Yang unique. Otherwise you could just make him like a palette-swap of Yun, like in SF3.

Do you know yet if he will have a custom intro against Yun or your other Master chars, or just mugen1.0 chars?

This started with Todo, and we branched off into Yang...is there perhaps another wip on the horizon that you want to mention... not shoto I guess, but maybe a brawler or enhanced human?   ;D
#32  June 22, 2010, 12:48:12 pm
I agree with the moves so I'll keep it just Yang's moveset from SF3. I wasn't going to use Zesshou Hohou and Tetsuzan Kou as it would feel like 2nd Impact Yang sprite swap but I was thinking about adding Zempu Tenshin for the grab flip move. (M.Yun's is a throw like that) This one I could try to make something cool with it. I know for sure I'll have misc moves I used for M.Yun because of the juggle and combo abilities. Sei'ei Enbu will be a fresh custom combo.

Probably no special intros against anybody, not even Yun's. Never really gotten into those and as I kept making I just went with 1 intro. You guys could make them if you want for your private version after the relese as I'll add the intros in the .air file anyway.

Another wip on the horizon? I have sick ideas for Vice ;)