YesNoOk

Desert Flower by Vegaz (Read 3572 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, October 16, 2018, 07:59:44 pm
Share this topic:
Desert Flower by Vegaz
#1  October 16, 2018, 07:59:44 pm
  • I must continue my training...
[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

A tree in Brooklyn...A flower in the desert.

[COMMENT]

Whatz gud? New pixel art stage coded by yours truly. If anyone recognizes this art let me know who did it. I've stocked pile so many resources that I can't remember where I found this. Possibly Kirokaze. Anyway it has zoom, animations, superjump and a looped bgm. Click that link, bruh.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Desert Flower by Vegaz
#2  October 16, 2018, 09:48:20 pm
    • Morocco
Love the colors,good job bro
#3  October 16, 2018, 11:11:36 pm

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#4  October 17, 2018, 11:18:33 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Its ALWAYS COOL to See New Originally Created Stage Work! Especially One with music THIS GOOD, that beat is Phat!! :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#5  October 18, 2018, 12:09:14 am
Its ALWAYS COOL to See New Originally Created Stage Work! Especially One with music THIS GOOD, that beat is Phat!! :)

Thanks bruh. Just giving life to some beautiful art work. I've been listening to a lot of up and coming producers. There's tons of original music that I couldn't help but take advantage of.

[/quote said:
#6  October 21, 2018, 04:50:18 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan

Thanks bruh. Just giving life to some beautiful art work. I've been listening to a lot of up and coming producers. There's tons of original music that I couldn't help but take advantage of.

Yeah i know, im also a fairly new an up an coming DJ on the Scene, you can check out some of my work on my Website if you'd like here: https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite let me know what you think bra! :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#7  October 22, 2018, 02:31:13 am

Yeah i know, im also a fairly new an up an coming DJ on the Scene, you can check out some of my work on my Website if you'd like here: https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite let me know what you think bra! :)

Sure thing, bruh. :cool4:

[/quote said: