YesNoOk

Just throwing this out (UPDATED) (Read 5737 times)

Started by BlueFireWolf20, November 20, 2018, 09:06:33 am
Just throwing this out (UPDATED)
New #1  November 20, 2018, 09:06:33 am
    • USA
Hey, This is my first Mugen Guild post. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making a character for me, drawing sprites, animation, coding, and voices. I would like it in a CvS style. I'll add more details below:

TECHS:
PARRY
DODGE AND ROLLING (X+A)
CHARGING METER (Y+B)
AIR THROWS (2 punch buttons while in air)
CUSTOM COMBO (Z+C)
LVL 1 2 & 3 SUPER
(WEIRD ADDITION) INSTANT KILL (CAN ONLY USE WHEN HEALTH IS 30% OR BELOW) (Down Down Down + 3 punches)
Taunt

We can discuss details and pricing

I'm willing to pay $1500+ I want it to be a mix of Kyo Kusanagi from KOF 2003 and Rouga from Big Bang Beat Revolve. I know it'll take time, so I'll be patient, but would like updates.

PS, I would also pay for a Custom version Yu Narukami (No need to redraw, just use sprites from Battle Arena) message me for details
Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:11:32 pm by BlueFireWolf20
Re: Just throwing this out
#2  November 20, 2018, 04:37:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
That sounds interesting.

I suggest you to clean up your message, I suspect it got like that because the forum logged you out after you ahd alrayd written it and you were annoyed and the second time writing it it became like that. has hapenned to me too. 500 for a character code pus a few edits comission is good, and you are very likely to convince someone. Post more info about the kind of character you want made, if possible, I understand that you might want to keep it a surprise or something and that's why you did not post more info about it at firs,t but in case you can, do it.
#3  November 20, 2018, 06:34:01 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
$500 for fully spriting an original character (even if frankenspriting from existing sprites) plus coding the character seems really low, in my opinion.

If you are providing the whole spritesheet and then you only need to hire a coder, then $500 is an acceptable amount, obviously depending on the scope and extend that you want to achieve with the character. Jeez, I may even be interested in talking about it
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#4  November 21, 2018, 04:49:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
$500 for fully spriting an original character (even if frankenspriting from existing sprites) plus coding the character seems really low, in my opinion.

If you are providing the whole spritesheet and then you only need to hire a coder, then $500 is an acceptable amount, obviously depending on the scope and extend that you want to achieve with the character. Jeez, I may even be interested in talking about it

I read that as taking an already existing character and spriting a few new animations, but yeah, it's open to clarification.
#5  November 22, 2018, 04:50:39 pm
    • USA
That sounds interesting.

I suggest you to clean up your message, I suspect it got like that because the forum logged you out after you ahd alrayd written it and you were annoyed and the second time writing it it became like that. has hapenned to me too. 500 for a character code pus a few edits comission is good, and you are very likely to convince someone. Post more info about the kind of character you want made, if possible, I understand that you might want to keep it a surprise or something and that's why you did not post more info about it at firs,t but in case you can, do it.

Yes, I'll clean it up on my day off

Actually that's just a base. I put 500+, so if it go more then sure. Guess my limit would be $2000. I'll rewrite my post a bit when I got time.