YesNoOk

Staff positions (Read 243149 times)

Started by Sepp, October 27, 2007, 12:56:10 am
Re: Staff positions
#441  January 30, 2014, 04:00:16 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Don't forget to help change the icons in Resource Releases guys. Still got a lot to do.

You'll just have to modify each 1st post so you can change the icon. I generally open every thread on a page in their own window then go to town on them.
#442  January 30, 2014, 04:18:25 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Don't forget to help change the icons in Resource Releases guys. Still got a lot to do.

You'll just have to modify each 1st post so you can change the icon. I generally open every thread on a page in their own window then go to town on them.

I'll get to that now. I'm on my morning hour of modding power!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.

Mog

#443  January 30, 2014, 05:36:26 pm
#444  January 30, 2014, 05:40:11 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
My paddle and aluminum bat are ready for anything. I'll also form a posse comprised of local friends who are willing to travel if needed. ;D

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#445  January 30, 2014, 11:49:23 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
what did i wake up to? anyway grats, etc, hope you dont get disillusioned in a week

You were all a great help and it was great having you guys around. keep being cool people and influencing the community positively.
dang. not even a future endeavors line. thats cold, man
#446  February 09, 2014, 05:50:10 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Following up the three removals, I have finally selected the third new Gm.

Umezono, rise.
#447  February 09, 2014, 05:50:31 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Oh shit, congrats Ume.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#448  February 09, 2014, 05:52:52 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Hi guys, I am not very well known around these parts but I have a passion for MUGEN and I have always wanted to be a proper part of this community. I will do my best not to disappoint. Also I do not actually support making the moderators fight for their lives on an island, or controlling the forum population with cocaine sorry for any misconceptions
#449  February 09, 2014, 05:53:58 am
  • tired
Also I do not actually support making the moderators fight for their lives on an island, or controlling the forum population with cocaine sorry for any misconceptions
You're dead to me.

I mean welcome aboard, dude. Something makes me think you'll be a hella good mod.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#450  February 09, 2014, 06:02:06 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Hi guylol  I am not very well known around these parts but I have a passion for MUGEN and I have always wanted to be a proper part of this community. I will do my best not to disappoint. Also I do not actually support making the moderators fight for their lives on an island, or controlling the forum population with cocaine sorry for any misconceptions

Whoa!! Welcome to the crew. Your passion for Mugen sounds very similar to mine. You'll do just fine. ;D

#451  February 10, 2014, 03:39:06 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
A late "welcome aboard" from me.
#452  August 02, 2014, 09:24:10 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#453  August 02, 2014, 06:03:17 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
It's always nice to have fresh blood to spill, isn't it?? ;D

#454  August 02, 2014, 06:13:25 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Wait... are we sacrificing Lith to the MUGEN gods?
#455  August 02, 2014, 07:02:05 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
That sounds like a great idea. Let's get P.o.t.S. to start the ceremony. LOL ;D

#456  August 02, 2014, 07:02:46 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#457  August 02, 2014, 07:17:53 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
We have an altar!? Why wasn't I told about this!?

#458  August 02, 2014, 08:50:02 pm
  • tired
Because you didn't read the right topics. Come on, we've got the Jacuzzi for a reason!
#459  August 02, 2014, 09:56:46 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#460  August 02, 2014, 10:02:01 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Do note that that thing hasn't been cleaned in over a year, that's why we hired Lith: to clean that gross ass hot tub.