YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227208 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1241  April 23, 2014, 04:34:55 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Congrats for not being one of those goofs who use sleeves with anime girl pictures on them instead of Clear Dragon Shields, the way God intended it.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#1242  April 23, 2014, 06:05:25 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Congrats for not being one of those goofs who use sleeves with anime girl pictures on them instead of Clear Dragon Shields, the way God intended it.
The only legitimate reason to use those sleeves is for card games like Weiss Schwarz(aka Waifu Wars). That or card sleeves like these, which I use.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#1243  April 23, 2014, 10:27:10 am
  • For honor!
That's not the Antiques/4rth edition Triskelion you suck.
Iroha stripped for me
#1244  April 25, 2014, 12:38:09 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Real players use giant cards !
#1245  April 25, 2014, 08:51:41 am
  • For honor!
Man the game that card came from would be unplayable to any MTG player these days because of how dated it would be. Not only because of the cards but I can't go back to a world without the stack dammit.
Iroha stripped for me
#1246  April 25, 2014, 11:08:05 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
This past Monday did another purchase at Mercado Libre and today finally my newest game has arrived wont say which one it is, guess that a lot of users from the forum will have a lot of good memories of it, am I wrong ?

Is the first time that I found a game in Mexico which price is even cheaper than Amazon or Ebay, because at the first one cartridge used starts at $ 44.00 + shipping and at eBay are a lot of auctions that starts from $ 32.00 + shipping I paid only $ 33.83 dollars for it, is really in a good condition, after work the first thing I'll do is kick some foot soldiers butts with my little girl  :wacky:
#1247  April 29, 2014, 01:00:03 am
    • USA
    • seymouri72@yahoo.com

Got these yesterday at Zia Records, it's this neat entertainment shop in my state (the chain is primarily based here in AZ but there's two locations in Las Vegas according to their website) that sells music on cd and vinyl, movies, video games from a good chunk of each gen, books and other novelty stuff.
#1248  April 29, 2014, 11:12:27 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
GAMERA!! You, sir, have great taste.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

Mog

#1249  April 29, 2014, 11:59:06 pm
I bought jewelry, a LOT of jewelry because I like jewelry and I deserve it.  This is just a sample, I won't torture you with all 118 pieces. 

dark room= poor quality photos.

:bow:
#1250  April 30, 2014, 12:05:28 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Wow! My mom's jewelry shopping is like that too. Those are some nice pieces though. Especially the items in the third picture.

Bea

#1251  April 30, 2014, 12:14:26 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Some very pretty jewellery you got there. :D
Great picks. :)
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.

Mog

#1252  April 30, 2014, 12:51:36 am
Wow! My mom's jewelry shopping is like that too. Those are some nice pieces though. Especially the items in the third picture.

So I'm like your mom? (think carefully before you answer that).  Everything came from Macy's, I'm partial to C.A.K.E., Fossil, and Lucky Brand as well

Bia, I guess you noticed the cuffs/collar theme? 
#1253  April 30, 2014, 01:01:18 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I'm just saying you both have good taste in jewelry. My mom only likes certain companies and makers. No harm meant to be intended.  :uhoh2:
#1254  April 30, 2014, 03:55:09 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
*Gamera Blu-Ray*
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

The 3rd Gamera movie might be a first pressing, which has a really terrible translation. And by really terrible, I mean it trails off into ellipses and shitloads of text doesn't get translated.

This happened to me when I bought the trilogy, so I e-mailed customer service for Mill Creek who tried to replace it. I say "tried" because on their first attempt, they accidentally sent me a Region 2 Blu-Ray of it so I couldn't play it, so I had to pester them again to get the final Blu-Ray, which has a single subtitling flub (one line is delayed for a while), but other than that is watchable.

There, all is well all over the place. You may now be left with the Beatles.
#1255  April 30, 2014, 06:26:03 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I bought jewelry too  :pleased: although a bit minimalistic and with functional side in mind

Mog

#1256  April 30, 2014, 09:03:34 pm
Those would look good in brass too.

:bow:
#1257  May 03, 2014, 10:44:15 pm
  • Roads?..Where we're going, we don't need..roads!

Now I wish there was a scene in The Lego Movie where Emmett and Wyldstyle steal the Delorean. (Oh god I just realized Emmett and Doc Brown have the same first name. What if Lego Movie Emmett grows up to become Doc Brown?!)

BTW, this set is RIDICULOUSLY amazing. You can actually lift the Delorean doors out, and you can change positioning of the wheels to go into its flight mode. Also not shown is that the set came with variant pieces, so you can make modifications to make it look like the Delorean from Part I (pictured), Part II (replaces license plate with barcode and wheels have red bottoms), or Part III (has the 1955 components on the hood that that timeline's Doc uses to repair the Delorean). The only thing missing is the Hoverboard.

Another fun easter egg is that the time circuits are dated to go to January 11th, 1958, which is the day that the first Lego brick was minted. Meaning that Emmett will probably erase his entire movie if he's not careful.

AWESOME!
#1258  May 18, 2014, 09:03:03 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

I had no idea this game was so hard to track down.  Or so expensive.  Lucky for me I spotted this one on a used games rack for dirt cheap.
#1259  May 18, 2014, 11:17:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

First one, I got on Friday for winning participating in a Call of Duty Ghosts Killer Instinct tournament exhibition match.

Got the second one yesterday by curb stomping everyone that signed up for the actual Killer Instinct mini tourney.
#1260  May 19, 2014, 03:57:05 am
  • For honor!

Got some new appropriately themed sleeves for my favorite little EDH deck.
Iroha stripped for me