YesNoOk

CVS Vega POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Claws & Mask 4ever) (Read 11002 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, June 04, 2019, 04:26:52 am
Share this topic:
CVS Vega POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Claws & Mask 4ever)
#1  June 04, 2019, 04:26:52 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

"Salve galera" Mugenguild... "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Anyway, the 12th SF2 fighter... Alternate version, the claws and the mask are permanent!

Features:

- All the essential stuff
 - Details and moves taken from her various video game appearances
 - Gameplay mixed from several games
 - Palette Selector
 - Gameplay, graphics, character voices, among other effects can be changed in the file "config.txt".

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
 - VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
 - Audacity (Sound effects)
 - Racionais Mc's (Famous Brazilian group of RAP, to which I used the instrumental base of the song "Vida Loka Parte 2" as background for the FDR EASY CONFIGURATION).
 - Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as a template during conversion
 - Rei = CVS2 Version of char which I use as a template during conversion
 - Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
 - Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
 - Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
 - LESSARD (Alternative portrait)
 - AVPboy6754 & GUI007 (Ending translations)
 - Voice patchs: DATKOFGUY (SFV), FELINEKI (SF2), JUST NO POINT (SFA3), JMORPHMAN (CVS2) & SEMICHARMED (SF4)
 - Left4Joker (Always bringing good ideas and suggestions in my group on facebook)
 - Admins and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia (Mugen link & Share), Master Ares of the Shrine (Mugen Brazil), German A. Sanchez (better known as "Tiloger") and David JR Ayad Mugen Return) and to the group gallery there.
 - Members of the CVS EXtreme group (My group for mugen on facebook)

Possible Extras/Things To Do

- Fix errors or bugs based on feedback 

Download link:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: CVS Vega POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Claws & Mask 4ever)
#2  June 04, 2019, 04:41:09 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Quick feedback on Vega:
-Regular super jump (Left and right is fine) has the normal jump sound.
-Piece of Mercury and Cosmic Hell doesn't have a landing effect when he touch the ground.
-Standing HK has a heavy punch hit sound instead of a heavy kick one.
-Bloody High Claw plays the level 2 super sound instead of the level 3.

More if I find anything else.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#3  June 04, 2019, 04:47:31 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Hungry Wolf do you have a thread or something? Because for me it seems you didn't released anything in like 4 years or something so maybe I'm missing the party xD

Lets focus on Devon's SP, and not get side tracked with my stuff, feel free to PM me, to avoid derailing this topic.

Devon, I'll be sending you later today a few PSD's, that you can probably takes pieces from. 

Omg!!! Nice!

Take a look on fido’s Vega. He contains some Nice effects for the 2nd hyper!
#4  June 04, 2019, 04:58:13 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Its finally real! I appreciate very much your work man, thanks.
Lasagna
#5  June 04, 2019, 05:17:27 am
    • Brazil
Quick feedback on Vega:
-Regular super jump (Left and right is fine) has the normal jump sound.
-Piece of Mercury and Cosmic Hell doesn't have a landing effect when he touch the ground.
-Standing HK has a heavy punch hit sound instead of a heavy kick one.
-Bloody High Claw plays the level 2 super sound instead of the level 3.

More if I find anything else.

Fixed! Thanks for feedback... :)

Hungry Wolf do you have a thread or something? Because for me it seems you didn't released anything in like 4 years or something so maybe I'm missing the party xD

Lets focus on Devon's SP, and not get side tracked with my stuff, feel free to PM me, to avoid derailing this topic.

Devon, I'll be sending you later today a few PSD's, that you can probably takes pieces from. 

Omg!!! Nice!

Take a look on fido’s Vega. He contains some Nice effects for the 2nd hyper!

Thanks bro, have fun... :)

Its finally real! I appreciate very much your work man, thanks.

Thanks bro, have fun.. :)
#6  June 04, 2019, 05:27:22 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Praise the Mugen Gods. It has finally happened.
#7  June 04, 2019, 06:57:45 am
    • USA
Another update after some more extensive play-testing:
-I just realized all of his specials and supers are using the normal guard spark and not the special one.
-Flying Barcelona Special has no swing sound when using the punch buttons.
-Rolling Izuna Drop has no strong ground shockwave and sound when Vega slams the opponent to the floor (Like the throws).
-I personally think the forward MK would sound better with a medium kick hit sound than a light one.
-Stardust Drop and Cresent Line have no swing sounds when the opponent is thrown.
-Rainbow Suplex is missing a landing effect after Vega touches the ground (Forgot about this one).

Again, thanks for the release.
#8  June 04, 2019, 07:30:01 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
hmm.... this reminds me of a post years ago, i'm sure people like the non-permanent version compared to this.
#9  June 04, 2019, 07:45:59 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
hmm.... this reminds me of a post years ago, i'm sure people like the non-permanent version compared to this.

If you would have seen previous posts you would understand the complications in achieving the non permanent version. It's the reason a lotta people didn't finish.
#10  June 04, 2019, 08:37:43 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
1. Seems to lack the slash sound during the normal Intro.
2. Scarlet Terror and Mirage make punch sounds, also the Mirage seems very off in terms of hits.
3. Red Impact is sorta lacking imo, maybe add a better slash sound or add the Rose effect from SVC Chaos.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:42:28 am by RagingRowen
#11  June 04, 2019, 10:11:59 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Man.. I've been waiting on a great release on this char for years! Good deal bro. You actually pulled it off! I'll DL when the next update is ready!
#12  June 04, 2019, 02:32:12 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Dude im so glad somebody else finally made him. I was gonna do the same thing with the mask and claw. Anyway, I cant wait to try him out after work. Thanks again dude
#13  June 04, 2019, 06:32:55 pm
    • Brazil
Praise the Mugen Gods. It has finally happened.

Thanks...

Another update after some more extensive play-testing:
-I just realized all of his specials and supers are using the normal guard spark and not the special one.
-Flying Barcelona Special has no swing sound when using the punch buttons.
-Rolling Izuna Drop has no strong ground shockwave and sound when Vega slams the opponent to the floor (Like the throws).
-I personally think the forward MK would sound better with a medium kick hit sound than a light one.
-Stardust Drop and Cresent Line have no swing sounds when the opponent is thrown.
-Rainbow Suplex is missing a landing effect after Vega touches the ground (Forgot about this one).

Again, thanks for the release.

Fixed, thanks for your feedback

If you would have seen previous posts you would understand the complications in achieving the non permanent version. It's the reason a lotta people didn't finish.

The use of claws and helmet masks causes "gethits" of throw to become strange, the fighter loses the mask during the throw and it returns as if nothing had happened.
It also has the problem in movements with afterimage, where the helper (claw and mascara) disappear, such as the dodge and the super combos.

1. Seems to lack the slash sound during the normal Intro.
2. Scarlet Terror and Mirage make punch sounds, also the Mirage seems very off in terms of hits.
3. Red Impact is sorta lacking imo, maybe add a better slash sound or add the Rose effect from SVC Chaos.

Fixed, thanks for feedback

Thanks for the tip, I did not play SVC Chaos very much, where the rose was perfect. Credits to Infinite, "Big Rose" was taken from her recent version of Blue Mary.

Man.. I've been waiting on a great release on this char for years! Good deal bro. You actually pulled it off! I'll DL when the next update is ready!

Thanks, have fun!

Dude im so glad somebody else finally made him. I was gonna do the same thing with the mask and claw. Anyway, I cant wait to try him out after work. Thanks again dude

Thanks Race, I always wanted to convert Vega, I hope you enjoy this version.

#14  June 04, 2019, 06:34:45 pm
    • Brazil
Update, see first post! :)
#15  June 04, 2019, 07:11:02 pm
    • UK
You forgot to edit the MAX Scarlet Mirage, but thanks.
Edit: and the EX Scarlet Terror.
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:30:35 pm by RagingRowen
#16  June 04, 2019, 07:26:41 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
congrats on the release! Just a quick question which version of the add004 patch did you use? I used him as is and got the "need update" message, then applied the patch my version, as well as restoring and reapplying and I still got the same result. Great release so far though, really glad to see someone made him!
#17  June 04, 2019, 08:16:33 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland

The use of claws and helmet masks causes "gethits" of throw to become strange, the fighter loses the mask during the throw and it returns as if nothing had happened.
It also has the problem in movements with afterimage, where the helper (claw and mascara) disappear, such as the dodge and the super combos.

I'm just wondering. Does this issue concern only throw animations? Or are there any other animations that are affected by this? Because we can deal with it with custom throw sprites in which face and hands are not visible. (face covered by hair/ different pose to hide the claws).
#18  June 04, 2019, 08:35:29 pm
  • Niigasan
Awesome work havent touched mugen in a while but good too see u still workin man
#19  June 04, 2019, 08:38:13 pm
    • UK
WIP Schedule:
#20  June 04, 2019, 09:56:43 pm
    • USA
Tested the update and these two bugs still have not been fixed:
-To be specific, if Vega does any specials or supers, the guard.sparkNo is -1 + 0 * (var(34) := 8000) and supposed to be "-1 + 0 * (var(34) := 8001)". The guard spark of 8001 indicates a special or super move used and is an indicator why the opponent takes small chip damage when blocked. Chizuru has specials that still used the normal guard spark.
-As for the shockwave effect, it used during the throws, but not the Rolling Izuna Drop. So I don't see why it's not there since it slams the opponent to the ground.
-I also mentioned that Rainbow Suplex doesn't have the landing effect either, but I realized the animation where Vega recovers after the throw is too quick. So you can just forget about that one.