YesNoOk

Vanny released KOF Wing 2019 (Read 83573 times)

Started by Yagoshi300, August 06, 2019, 03:52:27 pm
Share this topic:
Vanny released KOF Wing 2019
#1  August 06, 2019, 03:52:27 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300

Homina Homina Homina
Re: Vanny released KOF Wing 2019
#2  August 06, 2019, 04:35:48 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Hope the game is as good as the trailer
            Zorf Giudecca
#3  August 06, 2019, 04:50:09 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Weird that there's no Turns mode, seeing the KOF formula.
Also do you have an instant download link?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  August 06, 2019, 04:56:14 pm
i'm interested but i'm gonna pass don't want to dl a launcher from baidu.
#5  August 06, 2019, 05:02:38 pm
    • UK
The uploader claims there'll be a Mega link soon.
It looks very high quality for under 1GB tbh.
WIP Schedule:
#6  August 06, 2019, 05:46:13 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
That'd be so great!
#7  August 06, 2019, 06:58:22 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Vinny will post an alternative link very soon, we need to wait a little more. :P
I follow this project since the very beginning, i'm glad that Vinny still updating it.
#8  August 06, 2019, 10:08:46 pm
    • Vietnam
finally after 10 years of development she had release the final version(i think) of the game
#9  August 07, 2019, 01:00:46 am
  • THE LEGENDARY WALKER......
  • Después de un largo tiempo........ eh vuelto !!!!!
Después de tiempo algo que me motiva volver a comentar...... larga espera......
#10  August 07, 2019, 01:28:52 am
  • Hyper Rainbow!
    • Canada
This is still by far my favourite KOF full game on MUGEN. I've been scouring Chinese forums hoping to see the day it gets updated :)
I realize that some characters are only available by changing the screenpacks (KOF 03 Kyo, XIII Iori, Kusanagi, etc). Do you know Vanny's rational behind that? The characters don't appear in the all star screen pack even if I edit them in via the shell.
#11  August 07, 2019, 02:18:39 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Finally! That game is amazing! One of the best KOF fullgames!  :bison:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#12  August 07, 2019, 02:32:51 am
    • USA
I have a valid question. Without being brash.. How would a KOF expert compare these games to the official ones? I have to say, these games do have the highest professional presentation that I've ever seen(Visually, haven't actually played them like that). Even if it isn't perfect, its cool seeing people still thrive to work on full games, the end result is so worth it, looks official.
#13  August 07, 2019, 11:41:47 pm
  • Burn to Fight
nice game, I waited a long time,thanks for Vanny released this KOF Wing 2019 he will give his own mirrors coming soon

Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:49:47 pm by xiondash
#14  August 08, 2019, 01:22:41 am
    • UK
nice game, I waited a long time, finally I could download it, here I share a download mirror

Dowload mirror:
MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED TO RESPECT POSTER'S INTENT AND BECAUSE IT'S UNMANAGEABLE WITHOUT ADBLOCK

you are welcome, enjoy it  ;D

Oh good job, I already find it kinda good.
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:26:07 am by Speedpreacher
#15  August 08, 2019, 01:29:10 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
So still not turns mode!? Why?
Lasagna
#16  August 08, 2019, 02:59:17 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
nice game, I waited a long time, finally I could download it, here I share a download mirror

Dowload mirror:
MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED TO RESPECT POSTER'S INTENT AND BECAUSE IT'S UNMANAGEABLE WITHOUT ADBLOCK

you are welcome, enjoy it  ;D

Thanks a bunch xion. :)
Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:26:27 am by Speedpreacher
#17  August 08, 2019, 04:59:52 am
  • "That's the spirit. Prepare yourself!"
    • Brazil
nice game, I waited a long time, finally I could download it,
for respect of  the creator I will delete the mirror link, since he will give his own mirrors coming soon

the shell. exe dont work , if you want to chage the screenpack style, go to the folder data open file mugen.cfg
credits to madkat

change this line
motif =Data/System-MK3.def

style 1
motif =Data/System-MK1.def

style
motif =Data/System-MK2.def

thanks for Vanny released this KOF Wing 2019

Shell works here, i use program called, "NT Locale Emulator Advance". Open execultable with it.
Now Loading...
#18  August 08, 2019, 07:52:22 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
This game is extremely well made. The creator did an amazing job and I can see why it took so long. Just out of curiosity though, what is the "shell.exe" used for? The mugen.exe runs the game fine, so I'm confused as to what the shell.exe is used for.
#19  August 08, 2019, 04:14:32 pm
    • UK
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:44:38 pm by RagingRowen
#20  August 08, 2019, 09:03:02 pm
    • Brazil
Thanks for the mirror man.

Also, for some reason I can't use training mode, it gives me some weird error whenever I pick the stage. Anyone else facing the same problem?
Lasagna
#21  August 09, 2019, 01:18:22 am
  • Hyper Rainbow!
    • Canada
This game is extremely well made. The creator did an amazing job and I can see why it took so long. Just out of curiosity though, what is the "shell.exe" used for? The mugen.exe runs the game fine, so I'm confused as to what the shell.exe is used for.

Shell.exe can be opened after changing the system locale to Chinese (Simplified). I believe that the application is only in that language.
What it does is to allow you to adjust the aesthetics of the game, including:
1. Screenpack
  • The last version of KOFW (Test 2.02, I believe)
  • KOFZ
  • Allstar (The default screenpack)

2. Hitsparks
  • XIII
  • XI
  • NBC
  • '03
  • '02
  • '98

3. Resolution
4. Volume
5. Unlimited health and power bars
6. Others, such as round duration, achievements, Athena randomly changing costumes on every special move, and a costume burst KO option for female fighters ala Art of Fighting and KOF '94 (which I couldn't get to work when I tried it... for science).

It also has move lists for all the characters and enables you to add fighters to the select screen in the shell, which you can launch training mode from directly by selecting those fighters (thus allowing you to select fighters not available on certain screenpacks, but only in training mode).

Overall it's an amazing companion to what is already an amazing game.
Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 01:31:39 am by Bakudan
#22  August 09, 2019, 02:27:12 am
    • USA

Shell.exe can be opened after changing the system locale to Chinese (Simplified). I believe that the application is only in that language.
What it does is to allow you to adjust the aesthetics of the game, including:
1. Screenpack
  • The last version of KOFW (Test 2.02, I believe)
  • KOFZ
  • Allstar (The default screenpack)

2. Hitsparks
  • XIII
  • XI
  • NBC
  • '03
  • '02
  • '98

3. Resolution
4. Volume
5. Unlimited health and power bars
6. Others, such as round duration, achievements, Athena randomly changing costumes on every special move, and a costume burst KO option for female fighters ala Art of Fighting and KOF '94 (which I couldn't get to work when I tried it... for science).

It also has move lists for all the characters and enables you to add fighters to the select screen in the shell, which you can launch training mode from directly by selecting those fighters (thus allowing you to select fighters not available on certain screenpacks, but only in training mode).

Overall it's an amazing companion to what is already an amazing game.

Dang, that does sound like an amazing companion app. I'm not exactly sure how to change the system locale, but I'm sure a quick google search will do the trick. Also, thanks for explaining all that by the way.
#23  August 09, 2019, 03:00:48 am
    • Chile
    • http://www.mugenteammexico.com/forum

this vanny did not let go of the caolong and lumei being finished long ago

#24  August 09, 2019, 07:33:58 pm
    • Russia
#25  August 09, 2019, 09:03:50 pm
    • Vietnam

this vanny did not let go of the caolong and lumei being finished long ago

i heard someone from KOFW team said that Vanny very mad because Cao Long and Lu Mei was leak that why she don't release them along with the game
#26  August 09, 2019, 09:18:41 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
i heard someone from KOFW team said that Vanny very mad because Cao Long and Lu Mei was leak that why she don't release them along with the game

Yep, both got leaked and KOF Memorial editors are working on them. That's why Vinny won't release them, it's because sadly some stupid people did the wrong move.
#27  August 09, 2019, 09:51:10 pm
    • UK
I'll re-upload it to Mega overnight, Dropbox is being f@cky atm.
WIP Schedule:
#28  August 09, 2019, 10:52:01 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300

Homina Homina Homina
#29  August 10, 2019, 09:37:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#30  August 10, 2019, 09:57:53 am
    • USA
How is that elite? Just curious?
#31  August 10, 2019, 10:17:21 am
    • Puerto Rico
Private stuff getting leaked is something that happens way too commonly to be bothered by it.

It's one thing to be annoyed that something incomplete is out there when you wanted to release something complete.
It's another to outright throw a tantrum and just keep something private to then flaunt it around. It's the whole creator's rights debacle all over again.
#32  August 10, 2019, 10:28:18 am

Someone got on their team and pretended to be a playtester. Then started trading all over the place for "rare" characters. People got tired of them real fast and leaked everything to stop all the nonstop begging on facebook for "rare" character trade.

Basically killed anyone that was making videos with characters for views, and taunting everyone that they had them. Vanny should just add the characters. Not Vanny fault people can be jerks. That just happens.
#33  August 10, 2019, 02:32:53 pm
    • Russia
#34  August 10, 2019, 02:35:28 pm
    • UK
Just now? It downloaded perfectly for me.
WIP Schedule:
#35  August 10, 2019, 04:27:05 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
#36  August 10, 2019, 05:21:08 pm
    • Japan
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/el7c5jc9gghl5/MUGEN
This is a great KOF fullgame! I wish I could make my own KOF fullgame like it.
Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 05:25:25 pm by Soy Sauce
#37  August 10, 2019, 06:15:58 pm
    • Russia
#38  August 10, 2019, 06:51:51 pm
    • USA
Private stuff getting leaked is something that happens way too commonly to be bothered by it.

It's one thing to be annoyed that something incomplete is out there when you wanted to release something complete.
It's another to outright throw a tantrum and just keep something private to then flaunt it around. It's the whole creator's rights debacle all over again.
Trust me, I know. You definitely can not have anything unique anymore, full games seem frowned upon these days. Not being able to release your own stuff huh... Wouldn’t call it elite though, what’s being flaunted? I feel like because so few people are creating it could seem that way, at least that’s how I see it. Back in the day people were so busy and focused on what they were doing to get mad about waiting etc. Now, everyone is watching because not much else is going on.

Someone got on their team and pretended to be a playtester. Then started trading all over the place for "rare" characters. People got tired of them real fast and leaked everything to stop all the nonstop begging on facebook for "rare" character trade.

Basically killed anyone that was making videos with characters for views, and taunting everyone that they had them. Vanny should just add the characters. Not Vanny fault people can be jerks. That just happens.

This is common just as Dark Flare said, people will say whatever you want to hear for their own benefit. I guess that whole “trading” bit is the ridiculous part of it. Mugen is more so downloads than uploads these days. As a creator you just have to bite the bullet, take the inevitable hate, and put things out when you are ready to. I never knew anyone who created things specifically to be private, this person doesn’t seem to be an exception if the goal was a full game from the beginning. It’s cool to want to have exclusivity for your project, it adds extra meaning to it, but it’s not really possible anymore. People still think molebox solves it.

This is a great KOF fullgame! I wish I could make my own KOF fullgame like it.
You can! You should! You put an interesting twist on your stuff, don’t see that much anymore.
#39  August 10, 2019, 09:54:46 pm

lol what? people still trade characters in this day and age? i never did that nor see it for myself but heard stories about older guys did that way back in the early 00's.
#40  August 10, 2019, 10:18:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Trust me, I know. You definitely can not have anything unique anymore, full games seem frowned upon these days. Not being able to release your own stuff huh... Wouldn’t call it elite though, what’s being flaunted? I feel like because so few people are creating it could seem that way, at least that’s how I see it. Back in the day people were so busy and focused on what they were doing to get mad about waiting etc. Now, everyone is watching because not much else is going on.
I think you're wrong with a few things. You can have more unique stuff, it's just that you need to work harder for it and most people would rather play it safe.
Full games aren't frowned, it's just that the majority of full games are either compilations or such an absurd mess that they become memes.
What I meant was that those characters were planned to be released in the first place and now that got ditched because someone leaked an incomplete beta. That's the old creator's rights mentality at work. Shit happens, suck it up, let people have their broken beta while you finish the complete one and release it proper.
While I do think there are fewer active authors, I also think that the only real thing that's changed are the players.
#41  August 10, 2019, 10:21:46 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#42  August 10, 2019, 11:40:20 pm
    • USA
I put my reply to you in spoilers to take up less space. I just want to say regardless, I hope I can see more full games, haven’t tried this one yet, but hopefully soon.
#43  August 11, 2019, 10:15:24 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I got a 404 on that link.
#44  August 12, 2019, 02:16:36 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I see DISRESPECTFUL as Hell leaking characters. Imagine you're a creator who is actually developing your own characters. You trust some people to beta test them and someone from the team leaks YOUR characters and making them to pass by hims; how would you feel?

CvsNB and me had that problem with Chuchoryu. The guy DLed Craig's Gifs and included them in a sff. Then released them as if he sprited them. Same with my Viper, but I was aware of his movement BEFORE the release, spoke to the guy and received his apologies. Then in the readme he did not named be anywhere(untill later releases) and there's people who actually thinks that Viper was sprited by him. Hope no one steals your work, Dark, because spriting, while satisfactory, is sometimes pretty tedious.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#45  August 12, 2019, 03:30:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
When I release something or even just hand it out for a beta, I'm aware of the risks. As long as they don't try to steal my credit or profit off of it, I don't give a damn.
#46  August 12, 2019, 07:35:27 pm
tried it. it's pretty good , some characters play very differently like heavy-d or they have alternative supers like angel the creator removed her people's elbow i dunno i can't seem to do it. or some traditional combo's doesn't work or have a very different timing of execution. or they are a mishmash of different versions of the character.

saisyu's normal jump doesn't exist , though i noticed that some character's jump are very sensitive , even if you lightly tap the jump button they'd do a high jump instead of short hop.

i love how they improved k9999 i don't think it's possible to make him more cooler but they did.
#47  August 12, 2019, 08:06:04 pm
    • UK
tried it. it's pretty good , some characters play very differently like heavy-d or they have alternative supers like angel the creator removed her people's elbow i dunno i can't seem to do it. or some traditional combo's doesn't work or have a very different timing of execution. or they are a mishmash of different versions of the character.

saisyu's normal jump doesn't exist , though i noticed that some character's jump are very sensitive , even if you lightly tap the jump button they'd do a high jump instead of short hop.

i love how they improved k9999 i don't think it's possible to make him more cooler but they did.

The first paragraph, I noticed Kim's EX Mode gives him Dong and Jae moves complete with the Thunder and Fire from said characters and Andy's 2002 Mode playing similar to SamSho Hanzo.
WIP Schedule:
#48  August 13, 2019, 02:15:33 pm
bug, shiki's hsdm can cause her to clone herself if you press any directional buttons while she's doing her hsdm.
#49  August 13, 2019, 10:20:10 pm
  • For the Murder!
Mashing any button while on the "character mode" selection will sometimes cause the spammer character to float upwards and crash the game
For some reason I can't make shell.exe run

Btw, this fullgame is vulnerable to certain "demolishing" program if you want to take a peek further inside it
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:29:38 pm by Duke of Corvus
#50  August 13, 2019, 10:47:58 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm curious about this particular version of Hakufu using most of Jam Kuradoberi moves.
Is it a custom for this particular game or not ?

I remember of the regular Kof style Hakufu with limited movelist, but not some version using Jam moves...
#51  August 13, 2019, 11:58:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#52  August 14, 2019, 12:42:37 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
#53  August 14, 2019, 12:07:01 pm
    • Vietnam
#54  August 14, 2019, 07:59:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#55  August 14, 2019, 09:13:33 pm
is that suppose to be an update or the same thing that was already posted?

and is iori only have 2 alt cause there's a third circle on the character select but i can't select the third one.
Mashing any button while on the "character mode" selection will sometimes cause the spammer character to float upwards and crash the game
For some reason I can't make shell.exe run

Btw, this fullgame is vulnerable to certain "demolishing" program if you want to take a peek further inside it

that doesn't happen to me , and what do you mean by "demolishing"?

I'm curious about this particular version of Hakufu using most of Jam Kuradoberi moves.
Is it a custom for this particular game or not ?

I remember of the regular Kof style Hakufu with limited movelist, but not some version using Jam moves...

yeah creator probably edit her , she did edit alot of the characters some kinda iffy like xiangfei some are good and improvement like k9999.

and how do i run the shell application? runtime error 380 pops up dunno how or why. or is there a version that it isn't encrypted?

edit:

so dl'd the new links and i keep getting a warning sign when i try to play the game what's up with that?
Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:59:22 pm by 地獄の花
#56  August 14, 2019, 09:44:13 pm
  • For the Murder!
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#57  August 14, 2019, 09:56:53 pm
    • USA
#58  August 14, 2019, 09:57:29 pm
  • Hyper Rainbow!
    • Canada
To those who couldn't get Shell.exe running, try changing your system locale to Chinese (Simplified).

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/surfbook-surfaccess/how-to-change-system-locale-in-windows-10-the/d7826ef0-13cd-43ea-8e01-2846d813dfed?auth=1

and is iori only have 2 alt cause there's a third circle on the character select but i can't select the third one.

With Shell.exe, you can then change the game to different screenpacks that gives you access to EX-Iori (and EX-Kyo). Alternatively, you can also edit the select screen inside the shell to add characters to slots, which you can launch into training mode directly from shell.
For arcade mode, however, you'll need to be using the right screenpack.

#59  August 14, 2019, 10:07:25 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#60  August 14, 2019, 11:36:30 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#61  August 14, 2019, 11:56:23 pm
  • For the Murder!
To those who couldn't get Shell.exe running, try changing your system locale to Chinese (Simplified).

Locale Emulator is a better option IMO, just select "Run in Chinese (simplified)" and it runs without problem except the one where I can't understand shit and just have to guess based on observable changes...

A translation would be much appreciated
#62  August 15, 2019, 02:04:33 pm
    • USA

Locale Emulator is a better option IMO, just select "Run in Chinese (simplified)" and it runs without problem except the one where I can't understand shit and just have to guess based on observable changes...

A translation would be much appreciated

There's like turning of BGM, filling meter bars, strip KO, running it fullscreen or windowed.
#63  August 15, 2019, 08:13:14 pm
i manage to open the shell exe and i'm actually impressed how convenient this is. wow this is some next level shit.
#64  August 15, 2019, 11:03:46 pm
    • USA
Is there a way to use the shell.exe (or anything other than demolishing it) to unlock all the characters for any version of the screenpack, and not have certain ones locked depending on which one you choose? It's not a major deal, but it would make things a lot nicer.
#65  August 16, 2019, 01:13:40 am
    • Chile
    • http://www.mugenteammexico.com/forum

the filtered chars were versions of the kof zillion and not the wing editors

I also miss the iori kof xiv mode
#66  August 19, 2019, 11:19:17 am
    • USA
@Vanny: Domino is broken AF LOL
Fun game, I'm impressed. Despite some bugs here and there (to be expected) Can tell you put a lot of work into it. I remember KOF WING having an in-game store/story mode/things like that. Hopefully it can return at some point. I'm sure you'll continue to update it so it'll be even better. Thanks for taking the time to make this full game.

I know this isn't for you, but... Mugen sucks.. Still no Vs. A.I mode. Unless there is a way without debug?
#67  September 04, 2019, 08:53:10 pm
    • Turkey
Hello i am new Mugen player . Please help me !!
how to " Debug Mode " in KOF WING 2019 ??
Please Help Me !!
I need a Arcade or Versus mode ; Time disabled and Full Power
#68  September 07, 2019, 08:54:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
It's already with no timer and starting at Full power by default.
#69  September 07, 2019, 11:28:22 am
  • hecc
is there an  option to disable that weird huge screen flash effect? I know its a thing thats been in KOF for a long time but I'd rather not have a literal seizure everytime Miu or Iori do one of their supers
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
#70  September 16, 2019, 04:12:02 pm
    • USA
Hey! I'm new to the whole mugen thing, and I've been wanting to play this game, but I haven't been able to get it to start. I've been using Mugen 1.1 Beta 1 and this error keeps coming up:

Library (built in) message: Can't load fonts.

Error detected.

Error loading f-4x6.def

Clipboard tail:
---------------------------------------------------
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
---------------------------------------------------
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\outla\Downloads\The King of Fighters WING V. 2019\mugen.exe
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "zh".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 2156247...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM...  OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 800x480...render mode 2_20...trying 800x480x32 mode 0x0...success...OK
Setting callbacks...OK
Initializing font...OK
Initializing game variables...OK
Session RNG seed is 1568642671

I don't know what to do.
#71  September 16, 2019, 05:28:59 pm
i haven't encounter such a problem...

but did you just copy paste anything from the game folder? cause you don't need to it's already a full game. just open KOFW.
#72  September 16, 2019, 06:22:36 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
link's dead guys
#73  September 16, 2019, 08:29:33 pm
#74  September 17, 2019, 12:43:48 am
    • USA
Odd, I can't seem to get shell.exe to run. Every time, I get a message that says "Run-time error '380': Invalid property value". What's wrong here? I've tried changing my system locale to Chinese (simplified) and even using Locale Emulator on Chinese (simplified). I'm also curious about the greyed out characters on the character select screen.
#75  September 17, 2019, 09:43:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
Are you sure you're changing the system locale? I'm using Locale Emulator and it works for me.

That said, you don't need shell to actually play the game.
#76  September 17, 2019, 07:57:42 pm
    • USA
Yeah, I tried both and still get the run-time error message. The reason I wanted to run shell.exe was just to poke around with it and see what kinds of things it changes as well as see if it can make the greyed out characters playable.
#77  September 17, 2019, 08:04:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
The greyed out characters aren't in the game at all.
#78  September 28, 2019, 05:58:20 pm
Just tried the game. Apparently certain characters are only available depending on which screen pack you're using? Can someone tell me which ones?
#79  September 28, 2019, 06:21:45 pm
    • UK
The only ones I'm fully aware of are the EX versions of Kyo and Iori.
WIP Schedule:
#80  October 15, 2019, 03:39:00 am
    • USA
Just tried the game. Apparently certain characters are only available depending on which screen pack you're using? Can someone tell me which ones?

MK1 and MK2 have NESTS Kyo, KUSANAGI and Claw Iori.
#81  October 17, 2019, 06:10:51 pm
    • USA
Question: Can the characters be used in a standalone screenpack? If so, How do you change modes?
#82  October 17, 2019, 10:46:02 pm
  • For the Murder!
No, they don't work...
If you use them just like that they don't move at all because of the mode selection thing
I managed to remove the mode selection and made the character work for good on normal mugen but they create a clone at the start of the round
#83  October 18, 2019, 03:39:34 pm
    • USA
Can you show me what you did? I'm still learning about MUGEN so any little bit will help.
#84  December 26, 2019, 11:31:19 pm
    • Brazil
Has anyone managed to get the character working properly outside of the full game?
Lasagna
#85  December 27, 2019, 12:26:04 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Sorry for the question, but how can i extract the chars?

Note: only for my personal use
#86  December 27, 2019, 01:15:14 am
i super approve this game, i have tried it and i thought very fun and well done with new attacks and concept for almost everything.
#87  December 27, 2019, 07:08:43 am
  • For the Murder!
#88  December 28, 2019, 02:50:46 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
thank you!
#89  December 31, 2019, 04:19:00 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
If anything, looks like a nice collection of characters to backup.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
#90  January 01, 2020, 09:22:10 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Didn't have a chance to play it until now, this is the best KOF fullgame I ever played.