YesNoOk

A rather awkward question to ask around here but I could use some help. (Read 1112 times)

Started by Hyogo, July 01, 2012, 07:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
A rather awkward question to ask around here but I could use some help.
#1  July 01, 2012, 07:25:09 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Quoted from my question on Yahoo Answers.
Mushy/Liquid like Diarrhea along with the additional Stomach pain at times: What's this?

As the title says, The start of early morning today I've had an awkward type of Diarrhea that is rather Mushy and Liquid like, it's strange since I remember it being more thick and that but that's not the main issue although, sometimes during/after I've been to the toilet my Stomach seems to give off a type of pain that does hurt, but it's nothing too serious it's similar but slightly harder than a pinch.

I'm not sure if that's due to pain of the stress that I'm giving my body while taking a poop or it's caused by something else wise but it has me worried, it's not always on the toilet too, sometimes when I'm sitting at my Desktop it can randomly happen, as said it's not the type of pain that will make me scream to me knees in pain but it's annoying.

Part of me thinks that I have Appendicitis but I'm unsure... I will ask my family if it's recommended to visit a Doctor or not, this could just be my stomach playing up while having Diarrhea at the same time, by the way I do not feel sickish at all along with the stomach pain and Diarrhea, but I'd rather get someone with some possible experience from here to guide me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading all this if you did and I hope I can get some help!
Ryan

I am unsure if I should seek Medical attention and take meds or that this is a serious condition I should report to a doctor immediately?

Thanks for reading it's quite embarrassing to mention over the internet along with over the Guild fourms but I'm sure someone around will know what's going on, if you need more information I can give you personal information via PM as in how many times I've went to take a dump and that, nasty! but it's useful information? D:

Honestly, I think this the most hardest question I've ever had to ask around here.
Re: A rather awkward question to ask around here but I could use some help.
#2  July 01, 2012, 07:30:37 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
What did you eat last night? Go to a doctor.
#3  July 01, 2012, 07:30:46 pm
    • Thailand
Go to the doctor. None of us are doctors. Not going to the doctor and being in denial will not make your illness go away if it actually exists.

Do not search symptoms on the internet unless you already know what you have because a doctor told you.
#4  July 01, 2012, 07:34:39 pm
if i was shitting diarrhea all over the place the last thing i would think about is "im going to ask mugen forum about this"
#5  July 01, 2012, 07:35:42 pm
U have diarrhea, OP
#6  July 01, 2012, 07:37:08 pm
its okay to talk about your dookies, and poopy. if you had appendicitis you would be doubled over, in pain. ur just have a case of the shits
#7  July 01, 2012, 07:42:30 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
What did you eat last night? Go to a doctor.
Few pieces of Toast, a chocolate bar and that's about it but if it's all worse tomorrow I'll ask my parents to bring me to one, but today I had homemade Shepards Pie, but that didn't effect anything so it's not Starvation or anything but I usually eat more than I did last night so yeah.

Go to the doctor. None of us are doctors. Not going to the doctor and being in denial will not make your illness go away if it actually exists.

Do not search symptoms on the internet unless you already know what you have because a doctor told you.
I wasn't prepared to meet a Doctor on here but someone could of had a similar problem recently/in the past, that's the reason why I made this thread :-X

if i was shitting diarrhea all over the place the last thing i would think about is "im going to ask mugen forum about this"
Diarrhea doesn't always give pain in the lower stomach...at least not to me but for the same reason as to Rajaa's post...I posted this to see if this has happened to others too, Besides all you like to do all day is try to annoy me :-\ lrn2friendly for once

its okay to talk about your dookies, and poopy. if you had appendicitis you would be doubled over, in pain. ur just have a case of the shits
It's due to the awkward stomach pain that's the only reason why I think there's a problem never happened before but yeah I would topple over screaming, might just be a mean version of Diarrhea...I don't know.

Thanks guys I guess ._.
#8  July 01, 2012, 07:44:12 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
have you tried shitting in the toilet
#9  July 01, 2012, 07:45:38 pm
    • USA
what? no puns yet? what a shitty forum.
#10  July 01, 2012, 07:48:07 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#11  July 01, 2012, 07:51:00 pm
if there's a thread that needs to be merged with the shit thread it's this one :twisted:
#12  July 01, 2012, 07:55:47 pm
#13  July 01, 2012, 07:58:49 pm
    • USA
Go back to your toilet. AKA Mugen Infantry  ;D
#14  July 01, 2012, 07:59:28 pm

DW

#15  July 02, 2012, 12:42:40 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'd have to say go to the doctor as well. Any other advice what just be misguided. Better safe than sorry right? Hope everything's all good and it's nothing serious. It could just be something you ate, not agreeing with your stomach and all. Still, go see a doctor.
#16  July 02, 2012, 06:14:51 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
if there's a thread that needs to be merged with the shit thread it's this one :twisted:
lol

Anyway before you ask a forum or anything of the sort, you should seek medical help if it concerns you. I mean now you'll be remembered as the diarrhea guy.