YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 998713 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#781  September 22, 2018, 03:50:34 pm
how many characters are we gonna get this time?

kinda weird that they didn't put his suicide explosion thing as a level 3 and used super electric strike instead. btw i don't really remember when he used that move i thought it was just a made up move they gave to him in bodukai that stuck around like jiece using saucer's blade ki attack.
#782  September 22, 2018, 04:25:31 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
If anything, they're probably saving a "suicide explosion Level 3" for the hypothetical of someone like Majin Vegeta making it in. I also don't remember him having SES in the anime or anything outside of Xenoverse, but I'm not complaining.
#783  September 22, 2018, 07:33:19 pm
Wait, when did they confirm a season 2 ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#784  September 23, 2018, 10:14:08 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Wait, when did they confirm a season 2 ?
I'm sorry it was a mistake, it's not official announce. I see a video talking about arc system made a poll of what chactacters people wanted to see for a season 2 but looking more information about it I realeazed everything came from dragon ball figherZ reddit. they made a poll where 4099 people voted. but looking the sucess the game has done a season 2 will come sooner or later.
#785  September 24, 2018, 05:01:10 pm
    • Argentina
New Opening Cinematic V2
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#786  September 25, 2018, 08:22:06 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
Barduck?? Oh... the memes....
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#787  September 26, 2018, 04:50:25 pm
    • Dominica
new stuff and also you can now play 1v1 and 2v2 in offline matches, as well as mixed teams like for example 1v2 or 2v3
Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:00:15 pm by yaret
#788  November 29, 2018, 03:05:00 pm
    • Argentina
Free update trailer

Balance Patch

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#789  January 12, 2019, 08:37:13 pm
    • Dominica
Raditz is comming.!
#790  January 13, 2019, 11:02:12 am
there's still supporting xenoverse 2? i thought they are already done with that game.
#791  January 13, 2019, 02:07:14 pm
They literally just made the new Broly and Gogeta Blue for Xeno2 just a few weeks ago.

edit on the announcement
World tournament starting in June
Wait for the finals for season 2 reveal. Meh.
(and XV2 is just the Broly pack with photo mode and Super DB Heroes trailer which isn't actually XV2 which was confusing that they put the trailer for it while talking about XV2 but it's really not inside XV2)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 01:32:43 am by Byakko
#792  January 15, 2019, 01:55:40 am
    • Dominica
They literally just made the new Broly and Gogeta Blue for Xeno2 just a few weeks ago.

edit on the announcement
World tournament starting in June
Wait for the finals for season 2 reveal. Meh.
(and XV2 is just the Broly pack with photo mode and Super DB Heroes trailer which isn't actually XV2 which was confusing that they put the trailer for it while talking about XV2 but it's really not inside XV2)

Bandai literaly lied us to announce that dragon ball heros card. that looks so ugly to be honest however the cellphone game looks 10 times better than that. I was at least waiting for Raditz accoring to the picture. :/
Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 02:03:36 am by yaret
#793  January 15, 2019, 03:45:44 pm
ha lol photo mode. like who would want a photo mode to a dragged out game that barely any players left? they didn't even fix the netcode that bugged the game from the start. i remember bandai even invited players last year for feedback and the players waited for 6 whole months with nothing but new costumes and dlc characters.

edit: yeah i just saw the announcement it's a waste of time if you're a xenoverse player ,
it's my first time seeing heroes and honestly it isn't a bad game and i saw some pretty interesting characters and a grown up version of supremekai of time and she looks awful. they should've used her initial designs.
Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 04:17:05 pm by 地獄の花
#794  January 18, 2019, 04:35:19 pm
    • Dominica
a new fighter is entering the ring, I suppose Goku will be showed at the tournament event as well. or not?  o_O
Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:54:31 pm by yaret
#795  January 18, 2019, 06:35:23 pm
#796  January 18, 2019, 07:10:26 pm
    • Dominica
#797  January 18, 2019, 07:30:48 pm
  • Standalone Tester for Famicom Fighters
    • USA
I'm kinda meh on Jiren himself, but who knows, he might be really fun to play. We'll just have to wait and see.

Still, I'm really glad that Season 2 is definitely happening.
#798  January 18, 2019, 08:05:26 pm
you know Jiren vs Goku, in this case Goku ultra instinct
I thought you were saying that because of the scan that has Goku vs Jiren except we already have Goku Blue.
I'm actually not expecting a UI Goku because I'm sure they know there's too many of him already. They probably could if they had to, but so far I'm not expecting it. I'll wait for a couple more reveals to figure out which direction this pack is going.
#799  January 19, 2019, 04:01:36 pm
    • Dominica
you know Jiren vs Goku, in this case Goku ultra instinct
I thought you were saying that because of the scan that has Goku vs Jiren except we already have Goku Blue.
I'm actually not expecting a UI Goku because I'm sure they know there's too many of him already. They probably could if they had to, but so far I'm not expecting it. I'll wait for a couple more reveals to figure out which direction this pack is going.

by the same guy that leaked season one. like I´ve told you.xD it´s going to be a new Goku, 3 more gokus this season :smash: but to be honest I like so much ssj 4
Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:31:29 pm by yaret
#800  January 19, 2019, 05:08:49 pm
dunno seems too good to be true they are all fan favourites especially roshi and great saiyaman , hope we can have both version of saiyaman with and without helmet. janembe would be dope really love those pixel thingy he does whenever he moves and teleport.

hope gogeta have both moves from the movies he's in. stardust rain would look good as a level 3. unlike what they did in xenoverse.
Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:14:49 pm by 地獄の花