YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508119 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre )
#1201  September 25, 2011, 01:41:07 pm
Q: Can you put XXXX from the YYYY saga?
A: Suggestions are wellcome, but at this point we already decided most of the playable characters.

Well, if you still need more ideas, and if they have to be from major games, then how about including at least one of these characters:

Kunio-kun (Kunio-kun series) and probably Billy & Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon series) - To represent Technos Japan (now Million Co. Ltd.). See also http://www.kunioworld.com/

Hanzou (World Heroes series; don't focus on his NGBC version) - To represent ADK.

Adol Christin (Ys series) - To represent Nihon Falcom.

Hebe (Hebereke series) - To represent Sunsoft. Based on his version from Sugoi Hebereke.

Karnov (Karnov and several Data East game cameos) - To represent Data East. A mixture of his Karnov and Fighter's History series moves.

Either Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury series + others) or Kyo Kusanagi (KOF series) - To represent SNK / SNK Playmore.

Ryuhi (Hiryu no Ken series) and probably Jack & Ryu (Super Chinese series) - To represent Culture Brain.

Hero (Dragon Quest 1) and / or Slime (Dragon Quest series) - To represent the Enix side of Square Enix.

Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series) - To represent Midway Games.

Gen-san / Hammerin' Harry (Daiku no Gen-san / Hammerin' Harry series) - To represent Irem.

Sho Kamui (Breakers & Breakers Revenge) - To represent Visco Corporation.

Kid Klown (Kid Klown series) - To represent Kemco.

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tenshi series) - To represent Atlus.

Galivan (Cosmo Police GALIVAN series) - To represent Nichibutsu / Nihon Bussan.

Either Doropie (Magical Kids Doropie), Mania Otorii & Hata Maria (Battle Mania series), or Billy "Big Bang" Blitz (Dengeki Big Bang! / Clash at Demonhead) - To represent Vic Tokai.

Jim (Hydlide series) - To represent T&E Soft.

These should be plenty to choose from.
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:45:20 pm by 1983parrothead
#1202  September 25, 2011, 06:58:01 pm
Way to just skip over Koei while you're naming off just everyone. We could TOTALLY use Catalina Erantzo. =P

Seriously though, a few of those companies are covered with green cards or in some other way. Don't worry too much.
#1203  September 25, 2011, 07:38:40 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
(Those sure are some obscure devs..)

But yeah I need to update the FAQ sometime... since all supports are done and all but one character from my side are decided, I don't think we can take suggestions at this point.

I still have no idea on my remaining character so maybe you guys can brainwash me :P Still that's reaaaaally far away from now, who knows if we end up cutting some characters or something, that's why I insist on no suggesting characters now.

#1204  September 25, 2011, 07:41:24 pm
I think you just opened the floodgates by saying there's definitely a slot left. I know I'm having a hard time not spouting out a few already. Hopefully everyone can remain as courteous.

Pal

#1205  September 25, 2011, 07:48:59 pm
    • Argentina
I still have no idea on my remaining character so maybe you guys can brainwash me :P

You just unleashed hell with that line alone.

But if that slot's gonna be filled it has to be Adol Christin, or Yunica Tovah, or Hugo Fukt, or Dogi, or Aisha, or any Ys character so I get an excuse to use Ys music in this game.

Hell, I'm even fine if there's an Ys boss so I get a nice use for Scars of the Divine Wing.

Or God Hand Gene. I would've said Dante but enough of the longcoat bad boy, this game could use some awesome BALL BUSTER.
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:00:25 pm by Pal
#1206  September 25, 2011, 08:09:35 pm
  • Finally learning how to code mugen. Wish me luck
Isnt Dante a support card already? Im pretty sure I saw that on the main website at some point. I wonder what his support move would be, he has so many moves to choose from O_o

My none Mugen Project: One Piece Tag Battle
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=510722
#1207  September 25, 2011, 09:36:38 pm
Well that didn't take long. =P Maybe this could be used for the basis of a poll or write-in type of deal.
#1208  September 25, 2011, 10:59:39 pm
Isnt Dante a support card already? Im pretty sure I saw that on the main website at some point. I wonder what his support move would be, he has so many moves to choose from O_o

I haven't seen that before.  Dante being a Green Card makes no sense, though.  He's got so many moves and so much potential that it would be wasted on using him as a Green Card.

That said, Beato not being a Green Card gives me hope for adding her as a playable character.  Come on, make it happen!
#1209  September 25, 2011, 11:34:35 pm
#1210  September 26, 2011, 01:48:12 am
pliz make goodness /Princess Athena *--* blends well with the game

no one could forget Archer
Mina is perfect

#1211  September 26, 2011, 01:54:15 am
Wait what about the ones i requested(I know abysswolf dude i know no request) they where from Brutal legend,[prototype], Jack and daxter and Odin sphere dude.
#1212  September 26, 2011, 02:34:37 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
And now this thread will be filled to the brim with requesting X character in to the game.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#1213  September 26, 2011, 02:42:09 am
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
if only they know the amount of work it takes to sprite and code a character... and even more to code and sprite them from scratch O.o, I will be happy if only the game would be released with the characters that already have been done... even if it comes out a year from now or even how long it takes to be completed, good luck with this awesome project its turning out fantastic!! :sugoi:
#1214  September 26, 2011, 02:42:42 am
And now this thread will be filled to the brim with requesting X character in to the game.

yep again lol

I wouldn't mind seeing more of the blue or red cards in another vid tho. Looking at the card gallery (I have no idea who 80% of the cards are) there are so many there im kinda interested on how they work.

#1215  September 26, 2011, 02:48:11 am
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
yeah, i saw some interesting effects in there, i personaly liked the "Objection!" effect of Ace Attorney's card, one can only imagine what else could others cards do  o_O
#1216  September 26, 2011, 02:50:45 am
Which is why it seemed silly to bother trying to list my favorite charz to go into teh gaemzzzz. If there's gonna be user input as to the last character I'm sure that something resembling a more formal method could be done.
#1217  September 26, 2011, 02:52:27 am
Heck, im looking at Team Rocket and Psyduck............awesomely randomly awesome!

#1218  September 26, 2011, 02:58:18 am
If you mean the stuff on the site, remember the FAQ. Not all characters in the gallery are going to be in the game in any form.
#1219  September 26, 2011, 03:05:02 am
If you mean the stuff on the site, remember the FAQ. Not all characters in the gallery are going to be in the game in any form.

True but only the devs know which ones will make it plus i think it'd be better to talk about the existing cards rather than requesting characters that probably wont make it.

#1220  September 26, 2011, 03:08:37 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
*Obligationary character slot request*
Jak from Jak & Daxter.

I know not everything on the site is going to be used, but here's hoping that Spyro and Team Rocket are used.  Team Rocket less likely, as they are tied more to the show than the games, but still....would be pretty funny.

That being said....
If there's gonna be user input as to the last character I'm sure that something resembling a more formal method could be done.
Yes, perhaps some info as to what your looking for in this last character.  Fighting style, game genre your taking from, ect.