YesNoOk

Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2) (Read 33060 times)

Started by Peter H., August 31, 2007, 07:32:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2
#21  September 09, 2007, 12:26:42 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
ah I see, no wonder there was such a fuss about it. I just mentioned it since I recognised Sol badguy as someone I have known at some point but lost contact with, I know it very well could be someone else as well. But not that many where around boffc with that name. And when I said I used to be known as foulu I was just being lazy writing out my handle on the forums, wich is why I added in that I was the one in charge of game questions sections. That should have cut down the possiblities quite a bit. Hope it's clear now
Sol Badguy Z is Zeno, aka Zenobyrdz, aka KILLDADAMNBYRDZ.  Yeah, you heard me :).  I'm that guy, with more internet in him now....
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
Re: Wanted: Mugen Creator and Pixel Artist for a completely original Katt (BOF2
#22  September 09, 2007, 12:23:26 pm
yeh I definetly seen you around the boards at some point, specially that last nick is fammiliar. Though back then I might have been using my local nick Jon there. So long ago I barely remember it >,< Anyways nice to see ya be around. Best of luck with the project!