YesNoOk

"Ultimate Gogeta" (Read 31017 times)

Started by youngdragun, August 19, 2008, 04:00:44 am
Share this topic:
"Ultimate Gogeta"
#1  August 19, 2008, 04:00:44 am
Well I have posted this in another forum a long time ago but feel like sharing here as well. Proper credit has been given in the "read me " file. If it gets taken down then it is what it is with no regrets. Enjoy! [glow=red,2,300]http://www.4shared.com/file/59563987/18d6261b/ultimate_gogeta.html
[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]YoungDragun[/glow]
Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:03:48 am by youngdragun
Re: "Ultimate Gogeta"
#2  August 19, 2008, 04:17:38 am
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
yo bro can you post some screenshots or a vid?
#3  August 19, 2008, 04:24:04 am
#4  August 19, 2008, 04:28:41 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
. . .
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#5  August 19, 2008, 04:31:06 am
    • Thailand
Seeing as How i see your Point in making this character by looking at the video..

i 'll say i liked the 3-D i saw and the mario sound  Akuma Made, along with it very interesting Idea..

Off-topic(somewhat)
I Think We found Rare-Akuma's Worst Enemy. There goes P.o.t.S's taking over the world plan :ninja:
Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:37:29 am by RajaaBoy
#6  August 19, 2008, 04:32:49 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
So wait is this really yours or did you steal and edit Jardel's one and claim it as your own?

Also, your vid freezes like all hell.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)

DMK

#7  August 19, 2008, 04:35:22 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Edit of Jardel's.
#8  August 19, 2008, 04:35:51 am
So wait is this really yours or did you steal and edit Jardel's one and claim it as your own?

Read the read me if you download cause it was made from a "public version" of hyper gogeta that I could not stand to look at cause it was flawed and I take credit only in editing since this is a Edit & Add-ons thread.
#9  August 19, 2008, 04:36:31 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Jared gogeta without clsn ?
...w-why?
...Also, I loled at Rare actually putting up a fight against a char that had no hitboxes.
#10  August 19, 2008, 04:39:55 am
Jared gogeta without clsn ?
...w-why?
...Also, I loled at Rare actually putting up a fight against a char that had no hitboxes.
UHH actually he does have hit boxes (clsn's), its all in the coding my friend.

Seeing as How i see your Point in making this character by looking at the video..

i 'll say i liked the 3-D i saw and the mario sound  Akuma Made, along with it very interesting Idea..

Off-topic(somewhat)
I Think We found Rare-Akuma's Worst Enemy. There goes P.o.t.S's taking over the world plan :ninja:
I'm not tring to go up against a well respected and talented creator like P.O.T.S. I just used his character to show Gogeta's power thats all cause his Rare Akumas and the Shizzznit fo sho!

Edit of Jardel's.
DMK your wrong PAL this is actually an edit of megafreaks that I put a few special moves from various DBZ chars that I have. Like, love or hate it, your choice. I am only here to share!
Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:42:53 am by Iced
#11  August 19, 2008, 04:42:15 am
    • Thailand
me no likey this :mad:

[state -2]
type=nothitby
trigger=1
value=SCA

why?

Did you add the 3-d special?

edit: i didn't mean i hated your edit. just this code, i hate that code :sugoi:
Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:51:57 am by RajaaBoy
#12  August 19, 2008, 04:46:00 am
me no likey this :mad:

[state -2]
type=nothitby
trigger=1
value=SCA

why?

Did you add the 3-d special?
Cause I really dig the supers that were created by Jardel and wanted a gogeta that makes me smile If you don't like it thats ok I ain't mad at ya cause believe me someone out there will like it. This is just want myself and a few others wanted. You can't please everyone and I don't try too I just make what I like and find interesting and also I always wanted a "hyper Gogeta" so I made one with alittle more flare.

DMK

#13  August 19, 2008, 04:50:09 am
    • USA
DMK your wrong PAL this is actually an edit of megafreaks that I put a few special moves from various DBZ chars that I have. Like, love or hate it, your choice. I am only here to share!

Whoa whoa. Hold it there cowboy. No problem with using character bits, but this used to be(well at least parts) from Jardel's Gogeta. The most obvious of that being his SSJ4 transformation for the 100x Big Bang kamehameha. Wasn't saying you were stealing or nothing it just looks like alot of Jardel's stuff is still in there as well.

Except...with no CLSN part. I'm pretty sure Jardel's had that. <_<

Just to be clear. I don't hate it. Not saying you stole anything as you of course added to the proper section. I just pointed out the major base of this certain Gogeta.
#14  August 19, 2008, 04:55:03 am

Whoa whoa. Hold it there cowboy. No problem with using character bits, but this used to be(well at least parts) from Jardel's Gogeta. The most obvious of that being his SSJ4 transformation for the 100x Big Bang kamehameha. Wasn't saying you were stealing or nothing it just looks like alot of Jardel's stuff is still in there as well.

Except...with no CLSN part. I'm pretty sure Jardel's had that. <_<

Just to be clear. I don't hate it. Not saying you stole anything as you of course added to the proper section. I just pointed out the major base of this certain Gogeta.
Whoa Whoa. Hold it there cowboy YOU did write it was a Quote: edit of jardels and I am only merely correcting you cause the only Jardel part is the SSJ4 super thats it the rest of the coding was corrected by me from MEGAFREAKS "hyper gogeta PE" like I stated and I at mad atcha I'm just correcting U, there's a difference.

DMK

#15  August 19, 2008, 05:00:28 am
    • USA
Which came from Jardel's. I belive he even released that at Supermysterys old forum. It was a while ago and I think he even used some old stuff from SM's older Gogeta. Which I actualy liked. Remember it mainly for having the Hyper Gogeta like Big Bang Kamehameha. If I'm confusing him with someone else, but it was the only fairly good copy of Hyper Gogeta.

I used your version here and he is pretty fun to beat the snot out of characters again.
#16  August 19, 2008, 05:12:22 am
Which came from Jardel's. I belive he even released that at Supermysterys old forum. It was a while ago and I think he even used some old stuff from SM's older Gogeta. Which I actualy liked. Remember it mainly for having the Hyper Gogeta like Big Bang Kamehameha. If I'm confusing him with someone else, but it was the only fairly good copy of Hyper Gogeta.

I used your version here and he is pretty fun to beat the snot out of characters again.
Well if you say that megafreaks was a Jardels edit than I guess I'm wrong cause I looked at the coding from Megafreaks and older SM gogeta and they were similar unlike that of Jardels but hey if I'm wrong then fine, I'm wrong, I'm big enough to admit that and the only move that does not have clsn's in it is the SSJ4 cause I forgot that part but hey modify it if you like, not like it will make a difference cause the coding makes him pretty much invinceable exept to one other character which I am working on to correct. I made this for people to have fun with and I do believe that my version is as close to coming to the original "hyper gogeta" as you can get, with like I stated a few flared out moves and "bites". But hey like I stated like,love or hate it, it's the players perspective. YoungDragun
#17  August 19, 2008, 05:16:36 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
"takes note of name and author for next Rare akuma update"
#18  August 19, 2008, 05:30:04 am
Uhh the video doesn't freeze at all I think you might want to check your settings or clean your comp to get it to process faster. Just a friendly thought.  ;D
#19  August 19, 2008, 09:20:42 pm
  • JOY TO THE INTENET! ELECBYTE IS BACK!
First of all an awsomer edit of a cheap char is ok and boy is ironcommando2 (the mugen cheapie/joke char creator on youtube) is gonna have fun with this (see super gogeta cheapies get oblitherated episode)
i love the internet, full of trolls and idiots, among other people like whiney kids.

no wonder why the internet is full of followers who do anything just to get 5 minutes of fame

lolihavesanity
#20  August 19, 2008, 10:47:16 pm
First of all an awsomer edit of a cheap char is ok and boy is ironcommando2 (the mugen cheapie/joke char creator on youtube) is gonna have fun with this (see super gogeta cheapies get oblitherated episode)
Good I'm glad someone will. Thats what MUGEN is all about. FUN FUN FUN! [glow=red,2,300]YoungDragun[/glow]