YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 3 War of Heroes BETA 2 (Read 22315 times)

Started by artboy2oo7, June 18, 2011, 07:48:46 pm
Share this topic:
Marvel vs Capcom 3 War of Heroes BETA 2
#1  June 18, 2011, 07:48:46 pm
    • www.mustardseedcomics.com
Hello everyone:
Finally it's here! the second beta to Marvel vs Capcom 3 War of heroes, i've put many changes in this one,
i changed the Title screen, i changed the Character select screen, added Marvel vs Capcom 3 lifebars, and
portraits to all the chars involved, changed the chars in the game, kept some removed some. added better
stages, Added the complete Marvel vs Capcom 3 soundtrack, and bunch of stuff, to make the screenpack,,
as will as the full game or if you prefer (compliation)... a cool experience for those who don't have the real
game or just love the series as i do.
i really bust my ass on this considering i have a
company to run, and a life outside of this stuff, as i'm sure all you, but my goal as with my company is to
siomply bring new and cool things to the people. I hope you guys enjoy it, and any flaws in it be sure to let
me know, so when i release the final all will be fixed. Also i'm working on a transformers fighting game
with hand-drawn sprites in high def, like Blazblue or KOF XII, my goals is to make it look like the
80's movie. I'm not a programer, so any help would be great! to speed things up, to get the screenpack
or to get the full game visit
www.mustardseedcomics.com
and go to the  downloads page.
Videos:
Marvel vs Capcom 3 war of heroes beta 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGpWdSacvc
Making of Transformers Fighting game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-JxVOpBRQ&feature=related

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Peace
P.S. Any trouble downloading this screenpack or game let me know, cause we
have been updating the site, i will fix right away.
thanks

Cap

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 War of Heroes BETA 2
#2  June 18, 2011, 08:02:29 pm
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
From the video I can tell you that the text is backwards for P2 on the VS screen. I'm sure you've noticed this, but you made no mention of it.

Also, I recommend using a screen capture software next time you record something. It makes it looks much more professional.
#3  June 18, 2011, 08:15:19 pm
I tried to use Fraps, but it would not capture the video, so i  tried another method,
but in the end, the purpose of the video is to gave you motion example. To
experience it you would have to download it. As far as professional, i'm not gonna
recieve an award for filming a mugen video, it's just to show you the game.
It's better to just say thanx and check it out, and be grateful for all the peoples efforts
whither they live up to your standards or not.
#4  June 18, 2011, 08:39:33 pm
a lot better than beta 1.i mean waaaay lot better :)
but i cant download your full game.why?because the link is in megaupload and you cant download a file that is more than 1 gb on megaupload.unless of course,your a premium user,in which case you have to pay for.(sorry for my bad english) :-\
anyways nice release ;D :sugoi: --;
#5  June 18, 2011, 09:09:20 pm
Sorry about that my webdesigner uploaded it, i'll will fix that as soon as i can, sorry!

Cap

#6  June 18, 2011, 09:44:52 pm
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
I assume you're fixing the backwards text, since you made no mention of it in that paragraph.
#7  June 18, 2011, 10:34:04 pm
#8  June 18, 2011, 10:37:54 pm
There will be a final version, so these errors like the text will be fixed, if i
can figure out how to do so, so don't sweat the small stuff, just be patient,
and all should be corrected. Ive made many corrections already so
that should tell you something...
Just enjoy for now! I'm not a gaming company, this is for fun!
peace
#9  June 18, 2011, 10:43:25 pm
It's better to just say thanx and check it out, and be grateful for all the peoples efforts
whither they live up to your standards or not.
Just enjoy for now! I'm not a gaming company, this is for fun!
are you going to listen to feedback or not? if you're not going to take feedback into consideration then you might as well say it. nobody here is a gaming company either but they listen and address feedback. personally i like the concept but i have several improvements in mind but if you don't care about feedback i'd be wasting my time
#10  June 19, 2011, 09:18:59 am
the link to the full game is fixed. :sugoi:
thanks man! :sugoi: --;
#11  June 19, 2011, 09:04:28 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
mocpaC sV levraM

Loving it. 8)
#12  June 19, 2011, 09:26:17 pm
Well it's simply awesome...but i've tested it and on training mode you can't choose the stage, cause it's hidden.  the portraits i mean the small ports. on selecting screen are too blurry...maybe for the final version you'll fix that by simply add a picture in HD of the final roster. so that we can only move the cursor on a perfect image.

on select screen and even on vs screen the second player is inverted, such as when you're looking through a mirror...is it intentional or will you change it someday...

I've noticed that you got a Spawn character which is really good and in High resolution. It has been converted by Ralfab a french mugen fan.
we all know him and his great conversion work, and also some good game based on doujin mugen...all are HR, and for now, i think HD.  Is he working with you, or will he convert some chars in HR for the full game (You should ask him to help you by making some conversion, cause it's simply awesome having such a great screenpack and + having some good characters transformed into HD)

keep with your good works and i can't wait to see your transformers HD game.

Thx for all the fans like me who really enjoying your creation .

:sugoi:
#13  June 20, 2011, 11:38:29 am
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
Just to let you know the link for the full game is for your beta 1 not 2 but your screenpack link is for your beta 2
#14  June 20, 2011, 02:12:36 pm
  • Come mighty warrior face me
    • Indonesia
    • Skype - Rizki291
better from the first SP :D
#15  June 20, 2011, 10:49:58 pm
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
Nice website, Great game , awesome screen pack!!! my only gripe is the stages you included in it! they do not seem too exciting, maybe i can come up with some suggestions if you'd like.

Great job..

New MUGEN Forum Opened
#16  June 21, 2011, 08:39:03 pm
  • Delta Clan XTREME
IT'S GREAT.... GOOD JOB !!!!
#17  June 22, 2011, 12:17:11 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This game has some balancing issues and some of the stages chosen doesn't have the "Super Jump" feature.
#18  June 22, 2011, 12:32:10 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

It is what it is...A well thought out and put together Stylish Screenpack.

But Fullgame? Never.

Its another compilation with no balance or global anything.

Still...great job on the screenpack.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#19  June 22, 2011, 01:19:52 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Max, I believe the author is working on the balancing issues (provided he/she has some free time).
#20  June 22, 2011, 06:16:35 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
every time i try to download the beta the download time keeps going up or it reaches 49.9% of 22.9% and stop what is up
#21  June 22, 2011, 10:30:01 am
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
every time i try to download the beta the download time keeps going up or it reaches 49.9% of 22.9% and stop what is up

Slow server issues!!! it took me 5 hours to download and i use hi-speed connection.
New MUGEN Forum Opened