LOL.
Re: Roa
#42  June 11, 2011, 01:32:07 am
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
I meant just don't use vigormode, not "just don't use the whole character."

And there is only one command file. You're annoying me. :blank:

ok sry..im a noob at coding and taught me everthing by myself..i meant the cns files --;
didnt even think about to remove it from cmd file..problem solved.

btw: why da heck is everybody in this forum who is ''famous'' so unfriendly to Noobs..
i said your char is great and i really love your work...then i asked you a simple question and didnt get the answer immediately...so im annoying you..ok sry about that...
im german and english is not very hard for me to understand  since i have it in school but to write in a foreign language in a forum is something different..
i hope you dont get this wrong but i noticed that serveral times now in this forum and it really pisses me off :(
#43  June 11, 2011, 01:40:17 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
It's not the fact you like his work that annoys him (obviously), but the way you write with a lot of smileys, it looks like a little kid jumping everywhere.
Also, for this type of questions, you should ask them in the Mugen configuration or development help boards, as they're made for that.
#44  June 11, 2011, 01:52:55 am
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
yeah i really do like smileys ;D
btw im 20 years old and i use them just to underline what i say because i never know if
the people understand  what i mean in my little broken english :-\
(you cant make a sarcasm joke without smileys when you have trouble with the language)

i would have asked in help section but then i thought: he why dont ask the creator himself?
because im very bad at coding and i didnt know actually how he codes his chars i didnt know if i had to remove complex things in cns data's and so on.. so sry about that..next time i will ask in help section
on the other hand i just wanted to thank Rajaa for this great release and thought:
he why dont combine these two things..

so apologizing once more and lets get back to topic :)
#45  June 11, 2011, 05:00:07 am
heh i don't use smiley and english isn't my 1st or 2nd language but they understand me if i'm being sarcastic, like

great job argyone you're really mature for a 20 year old on not ruining this thread and not making it into a mugen drama, again great job.
#46  June 11, 2011, 11:42:23 am
    • Thailand
btw: why da heck is everybody in this forum who is ''famous'' so unfriendly to Noobs..
I'm not famous, and I'm not unfriendly to n00bs; I'm unfriendly to people who don't know what they're talking about when they were told exactly what to do.

i said your char is great and i really love your work...then i asked you a simple question and didnt get the answer immediately...so im annoying you..ok sry about that...
You're annoying me because you came in here saying you love my characters while comparing them to other authors' characters, and you want to remove something from the character that I put a decent amount of work in. Plus, on on top of that, even when I decided to help you dissemble my character, you didn't follow my very clear directions. I wonder why you're annoying me. The smileys and textual asthma just adds on to the annoyance factor.

im german and english is not very hard for me to understand  since i have it in school but to write in a foreign language in a forum is something different..
i hope you dont get this wrong but i noticed that serveral times now in this forum and it really pisses me off :(
Learn better English because this is a English forum. Your lack of understanding English is no one's fault but your own, so you must be "really pissed off" at yourself.
#47  June 11, 2011, 03:13:15 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
hey guys, some people don't know the "what to do' and the "what not to do" on a forum..the dude is obviously enjoying the creation and yes,he might be very enthusiastic about it but still, he probably doesn't know as much as many of you do about mugen stuff in this forum...

on-topic: Rajaa, did you have any further plans about the lvl3 super animations or is it the final version? i haven't played the source game much, so i dont know if it's the actual sprites from the game...but since there are some colorloss being witnessed, i was just wondering! still amazing work though
#48  June 11, 2011, 09:13:54 pm
it's just like that in the source. mb has some stupid background super.
#49  June 11, 2011, 09:42:18 pm
    • Thailand
Yup. That's why it's listed as "boring" in the readme.
#50  June 17, 2011, 05:02:50 pm
Just popping in to say I really enjoy your versions of characters (your Dhalshim is the only one I can use in Mugen now) and with Roa as one of my favorite characters to play, this is very exciting for me, and testing begins... as soon as this post goes through.

Props for making your Melty Blood characters interesting and divergent enough to include in a roster alongside the "true to game" MB characters without stepping on each others' toes gameplaywise.
#51  June 17, 2011, 05:58:25 pm
    • Thailand
Thank you very much, sir. And I'm just doing some quick conversions, nothing too serious. My Dhalsim is the only one I can use too. :P

I'm glad you enjoy them. :)