YesNoOk

Random Select icon, and select menu sprites (Read 2814 times)

Started by 666Satan_Himself666, June 19, 2018, 02:24:03 am
Share this topic:
Random Select icon, and select menu sprites
#1  June 19, 2018, 02:24:03 am
    • USA
I'm trying to hide my secret characters, and to do this, i wanna hide the randomselect icon and empty icons that are shown on the menu art.

how do I get rid of the randomselect sprite, and how do i change the select menu art?
Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:45:07 pm by 666Satan_Himself666
Re: Random Select icon, and select menu sprites
#2  June 19, 2018, 03:28:28 am
  • For the Murder!
To remove the random icon in your select.def file search for a character called 'random' and rename it any other way.
Meanwhile in your system.def file there's the option to make empty cells selectable. Disable this option.
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#3  June 19, 2018, 05:44:32 am
    • USA
To remove the random icon in your select.def file search for a character called 'random' and rename it any other way.
Meanwhile in your system.def file there's the option to make empty cells selectable. Disable this option.

to clarify, I'm trying to remove the question mark, not the randomizer itself.

also, second thing does not help, the icons are not because of empty cells, they are part of the menu art.
#4  June 21, 2018, 06:59:15 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

You have to edit the sprites of your screenpack, or change things in the "system.def" file in this case.
#5  June 21, 2018, 10:44:42 pm
    • USA