YesNoOk

Soulcalibur VI (Read 215487 times)

Started by Titiln, December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Soulcalibur VI
#301  October 30, 2018, 05:01:34 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
there's a ps game that has a 2 or 3 hits ko mechanic , you could choose what weapon you use i forgot the name of the game but soul calibur 1 reminds me of that game.

You're thinking of Bushido Blade. I love that game.
#302  October 31, 2018, 12:01:52 am
    • Brazil
Maybe cool at first, but it really breaks my suspension of disbelief, on both universes.

Lightsabers can't cut through steel swords but can cut through almost any alloy in the SW verse? Give me a break.

And don't get me started on Yoda's hitboxes. I kind of understand why people do not really like my Pikachus' sizes.
So, between the chi attacks and magic that empower those weapons, which, ironically, became more evident in SC4, you actually think a laser sword is too much? Not to mention, of course, that those characters are used to have weapons shoved on them all the time, seriously, Astaroth throwing all the weight of his giant axe against someone's head is much more dangerous than a lightsaber stab, specially because the latter's heat cauterizes the wound immediatly, thats why nobody in Star Wars bleed when they get stabbed.

And now for something completely different:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulCalibur/comments/9sm2xe/psa_online_use_of_inappropriate_cas_characters/

The wording is a bit vague for my tastes, but I guess it is a step in the right direction for combating the complaints people has with the CaS feature, maybe?
Thats definitely not what they're talking about, this is:
Spoiler: NSFW (click to see content)
I wanted to put a picture of it and just censor the damn thing, but that breaks the purpose of posting it and I'd have to censor half of the image.
#303  October 31, 2018, 01:09:59 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
And now for something completely different:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulCalibur/comments/9sm2xe/psa_online_use_of_inappropriate_cas_characters/

The wording is a bit vague for my tastes, but I guess it is a step in the right direction for combating the complaints people has with the CaS feature, maybe?
Thats definitely not what they're talking about, this is:
Spoiler: NSFW (click to see content)
I wanted to put a picture of it and just censor the damn thing, but that breaks the purpose of posting it and I'd have to censor half of the image.
That's precisly what I mean. People have complaints about Lizard dicks? Banned, like what I expected.

Now, if they address other complaints like those walnut fighters, the fanbase would be even happier. Not that I mind those walnut fighters too much.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#304  November 01, 2018, 12:52:43 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Made a couple of good skeleton boys for Halloween.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I hope the season pass eventually comes with more parts.  I wanna get nuts with this thing.
#305  November 01, 2018, 05:08:06 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Made a couple of good skeleton boys for Halloween.

I hope the season pass eventually comes with more parts.  I wanna get nuts with this thing.

That bottom photo design... I found it funny for some reason.

And I do think they will release more parts. That is what's advertised at least.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#306  November 08, 2018, 07:03:21 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
NieR:Automata gameplay

Stage Showcase - 15:37 Customization with 2B - 23:45
2B Battle Showcase - 41:23 Reversal Edge - 47:31
Second Critical Edge - 50:00 Okubo vs Yoko Taro - 57:05
#307  November 08, 2018, 07:49:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
damn, now I want a program that downloads cut youtube videos.
#308  November 10, 2018, 01:58:11 pm
    • Dominica
Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:36:50 pm by yaret
#309  November 18, 2018, 05:15:43 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Not to clutter up the thread with a bunch of CaS stuff, but I'm having way too much fun with it.  This is always my favorite part of Soul Calibur games.

Spoiler: Faffing about in CaS yet again (click to see content)
#310  November 29, 2018, 05:30:30 pm
    • Dominica
Not to clutter up the thread with a bunch of CaS stuff, but I'm having way too much fun with it.  This is always my favorite part of Soul Calibur games.

Spoiler: Faffing about in CaS yet again (click to see content)

it´s really cool this one
#311  December 02, 2018, 10:43:53 pm
    • USA
Well, since someone else here is showing their CaSes.... Maybe I should too? I'll try to narrow it down to some of my best ones.

That's all I'm posting for the time being.... I don't want people to have to scroll through too much.
#312  December 30, 2018, 11:40:24 am
    • Germany
Some info about a upcoming balance patch and CAS DLC.

And here is the full article from avoidingthepuddle: Link
Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:47:16 am by Lichtbringer
#313  December 30, 2018, 04:46:21 pm
    • Brazil
Why the clickbait with Cassandra in it? I don't see any references to her in the article.
#314  December 31, 2018, 05:08:37 am
    • Germany
#315  February 13, 2019, 02:53:05 am
    • Dominica
Preview Images of New Character Creation Items from Soul Calibur 6's Third DLC Pack,  :coollove:

#316  February 13, 2019, 03:05:28 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Majority of the parts are recycled from SCV. Completely unsurprising and expected but still it hurts that they're ripping us off.
#317  February 13, 2019, 04:29:18 pm
    • Brazil
Majority of the parts are recycled from SCV. Completely unsurprising and expected but still it hurts that they're ripping us off.
They did that with Tira, so CaS parts don't really surprise me.
#318  February 13, 2019, 05:16:30 pm
    • Dominica
I never played SCV thats why Im impressed with these new CaS parts  :coollove: this is what capcom really needs to improve in SFV because modder people are doing a better job than capcom.  :shame:

lui

#319  February 13, 2019, 11:51:14 pm
    • USA

i never bought the ones for scv aside from the tekken pack so im looking forward to it myself
#320  February 14, 2019, 12:58:31 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I never played SCV thats why Im impressed with these new CaS parts  :coollove: this is what capcom really needs to improve in SFV because modder people are doing a better job than capcom.  :shame:

Yeah cause people importing models from other games over the current characters is doing a better job