YesNoOk

[BETA v0.2.7] (Released) (Read 32096 times)

Started by Chatman, April 07, 2017, 12:49:41 am
Share this topic:
Re: [BETA v0.2.7] (Released)
#41  April 15, 2017, 11:38:44 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
What's up with those sagat sprites? Will you release them I would love to use em they
Look so good
#42  May 05, 2017, 03:52:24 pm
    • Argentina
si no me equiboco el usuario ErmacOwnedYou esta inactivo desde 2011 y seria una lastima que se desperdicen sus sprites, ya que mkvssf funciona con 6 botones encuentro una patada interesante, una nueva poses de mano en el fuego del aire y   el gancho en llamas con una bicilcleta invertida seria un buen super, te dejo el link para que veas los sprites si te interesan
#43  May 06, 2017, 11:45:54 pm
  • Custom Title
  • Are you a real villain?
    • USA
si no me equiboco el usuario ErmacOwnedYou esta inactivo desde 2011 y seria una lastima que se desperdicen sus sprites, ya que mkvssf funciona con 6 botones encuentro una patada interesante, una nueva poses de mano en el fuego del aire y   el gancho en llamas con una bicilcleta invertida seria un buen super, te dejo el link para que veas los sprites si te interesan

No publique el mismo mensaje varias veces. Gracias.

Don't post the same message multiple times. Thanks.
No, I don't want a signature under all of my posts.
#44  May 09, 2017, 12:46:20 am
    • Greece
Hey! As I understand, Chatman is busy. Can you answer, what is your next step? Another one patch to 0.2.7 or 0.3 release?
#45  May 09, 2017, 10:44:46 pm
  • Frankenspriting is fun!!
    • Peru
We will release another bugfix patch first. If there are significant bugs encountered on that release, we will release another patch, and so on. Hopefully this one patch will be enough, though.
Millie, "Ozy and Millie" said:
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
and people who will spit into the glass until that's fixed."
#46  May 10, 2017, 06:47:41 pm
    • Chile
    • evilryu101@yandex.ru
We will release another bugfix patch first. If there are significant bugs encountered on that release, we will release another patch, and so on. Hopefully this one patch will be enough, though.
Yea that should be enough. Even if there will be some bugs left in the next bugfix patch, they can be mostly pulled off in the training mode, not in real battles. There is a few game-breaking bugs which we already mentioned and only one infinite (Reptile's one).
#47  May 11, 2017, 09:59:35 pm
  • I Krusch Kapitalism!
    • pastygames.tumblr.com
Do not download this beta, it contains a trojan!
If you have downloaded this, I highly recommend you change your paypal password and monitor your activity.

I literally watched my computer wake itself up from sleep, open a browser tab, and attempt to log into paypal. I ran a Windows Defender scan and found a trojan within this download.
#48  May 12, 2017, 06:52:50 pm
    • Greece
There is another Chameleon's bug with the 'Forceball Trap' super: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co32cpw6mwA
Also, there is some strange effect when forceballs of Reptile and Chameleon collide. This is the same problem what SvSam357 was talking about in #20, 22 posts.

Chameleon is the most glitch character in the 0.2.7 version..
#49  May 12, 2017, 09:18:48 pm
    • Peru
If you have downloaded this, I highly recommend you change your paypal password and monitor your activity.

I literally watched my computer wake itself up from sleep, open a browser tab, and attempt to log into paypal. I ran a Windows Defender scan and found a trojan within this download.

Maybe you got a false positive with our game. I remember avast giving me shit with one of the games executables in previous versions. The paypal thing has to be something else, though. Is there anything else you downloaded/installed the same day or something?
There is another Chameleon's bug with the 'Forceball Trap' super: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co32cpw6mwA
Also, there is some strange effect when forceballs of Reptile and Chameleon collide. This is the same problem what SvSam357 was talking about in #20, 22 posts.

Chameleon is the most glitch character in the 0.2.7 version..

Thanks for the heads up, we'll fix these. The smoke thing coming out of Chameleon in the pic seems to be Reptile's problem, though.
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:23:52 pm by ESFAndy011
#50  May 12, 2017, 09:35:42 pm
    • Chile
    • evilryu101@yandex.ru
Why are Chun-Li's Down+MK (air) and Down+HK (air) not mentioned in the movelist? I would consider them the Command Normals. Also there is a bug of Reptile: Being close to the corner (but not in the corner itself) after the QCBx2+P super you should do the QCFx2+P super immediately, and his opponent will move to the higher position (he will stand on the air). I can post a video if needed.

Chun-Li's MK (diagonal jump) doesn't hit the opponent.

Posted: May 13, 2017, 10:20:29 am

Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:20:56 am by SvSam357
#51  May 13, 2017, 07:11:20 pm
    • Greece
What is this?)
#52  May 13, 2017, 07:43:12 pm
    • Chile
    • evilryu101@yandex.ru
Akuma's Shadow Tenmakujinkyaku: QCB,QCB+K super is unfinished. Do it in the corner and you'll see why - not all 5 hits get landed, and the opponent disappears after the super for a couple seconds.
#53  May 13, 2017, 07:47:22 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I'm assuming you guys dont have an issue with me using your
Sagat sprites since nobody responded, they look good and
I want to use them for a lil project.  I already have them if your
Wondering how, I unmoleboxed the game an got em that way.

#54  May 15, 2017, 05:11:18 pm
  • I Krusch Kapitalism!
    • pastygames.tumblr.com

Maybe you got a false positive with our game. I remember avast giving me shit with one of the games executables in previous versions. The paypal thing has to be something else, though. Is there anything else you downloaded/installed the same day or something?
Definitely not a false positive. I actually saw the trojan in action. No other suspicious downloads that day. No other problems detected by Windows Defender. And I had no further issues after removing your files.
#55  May 15, 2017, 06:28:29 pm
    • Peru
We haven't received any report of this sort in over a month since we made the game available to the public. It can't be the culprit. There must be a core problem hiding in your system that infected the game. Try downloading it on another system and see if it gives you the same outcome (maybe try a virtual machine or a spare pc you got lying around) and see if you get the same results (this time, give me screenshots if that's the case). If not, then, again, it's something else stuck in your system. I suggest you give it a scan with Malwarebytes AntiMalware, but since you're running Windows Defender, exclude Malwarebytes from its list, because a quick search told me those two might conflict.
#56  May 17, 2017, 08:25:41 pm
    • Chile
    • evilryu101@yandex.ru
It turned out Kung Lao also has an infinite, but it isn't a full infinite like Reptile's one where you can land an infinite amount of hits, Kung Lao's one is impossible to be continued once the MAX Combo Limit is reached, but before it is reached, he can still land a solid amount of hits and thus deal a lot of damage (more than 50%). Kung Lao's kicks are jumpcancellable, right? And you can combo after the LK version of his Divekick, right? So this means you can do st.HK, then jumpcancel it and then do an LK version of the Divekick, then you can link it into a HK, jumpcancel it again and do an LK Divekick again and so on until the MAX Combo Limit is reached. If the MAX Combo Limit is 11 hits, this combo can be 22 hits (11 kicks and 11 divekicks). Deals more than 50% of damage even on Reptile and Sagat whose health is 1050, let alone Akuma.
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 08:31:45 pm by SvSam357
#57  May 17, 2017, 09:40:45 pm
    • Peru
Thanks, Sam. We'll deal with these. Keep 'em coming.
#58  May 20, 2017, 03:16:02 am
    • Chile

Definitely not a false positive. I actually saw the trojan in action. No other suspicious downloads that day. No other problems detected by Windows Defender. And I had no further issues after removing your files.

Lol.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Has to be something else and it's serious, better format your PC.

Luck with that.
#59  May 28, 2017, 02:34:00 am
  • Custom Title
  • Are you a real villain?
    • USA

Lol.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Has to be something else and it's serious, better format your PC.

Luck with that.

Got rekt.
No, I don't want a signature under all of my posts.
#60  May 28, 2017, 02:36:30 am
  • My power is maximum
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666
I don't see what that post adds