YesNoOk

SSJ 3 JOKER and SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA EDIT CUSTOM WIP (Read 4554 times)

Started by dawsonlam, February 16, 2013, 10:50:18 pm
SSJ 3 JOKER and SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA EDIT CUSTOM WIP
#1  February 16, 2013, 10:50:18 pm
  • NOOB AI creator - CORRECTION my SKILLS. GONE O_O
WELL it's been awhile I'm well adjusted in school by now, it's just FINICAL AID is being a ***** -__-
but still got a lot of work to do now!!!!
In the mean time just showing off some edits, i'm going to keep on working on them! I only have 3 sprites for both these chars right now at the moment. For now when i get time I'll keep working on the sprites till they look more PROFESSIONAL and ACCEPTABLE but just wanted to throw the IDEA of the CHARS to the MUGEN community, hope you all enjoy. LATERS

SSJ3 JOKER

SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA

Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:48:35 pm by dawsonlam
Re: SSJ 3 JOKER and WIP SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA EDIT CUSTOM WIP
#2  February 16, 2013, 10:59:58 pm
  • Plain as white bread.
    • USA
    • Adv3nturePrime@yahoo.com
Shouldn't this be in Idea Engineer if it's not really a project?
#3  February 16, 2013, 11:01:28 pm
well it's not really an idea because it's PROJECT i am working on it's just going to take a bit longer to do it!!! -__-...
#4  February 16, 2013, 11:03:36 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
It's been a long time since I've seen filtered, Shin, SSJ, Orochi edits of random characters, Lol.
I thought those days were over a long time ago. :P

SSJ Joker is an extremely bad idea for a character, IMO.  He has no connection with Saiyans and I can't view this character seriously. 
If you're aiming to make a joke character, then you're on the right path.  Otherwise, I'd turn my attention elsewhere if I were you.

What's so interesting about Shin Lvl. 2 Female Akuma...?  The only difference is that she's a female, correct?  Why not make her Akuma's illegitimate daughter and give her a completely different moveset slightly based after Akuma?

Also, you should do away with the filtered sprites. 
IMO, you are better off making low-res sprites rather than blurry, filtered sprites.
#5  February 16, 2013, 11:05:35 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
well it's not really an idea because it's PROJECT i am working on it's just going to take a bit longer to do it!!! -__-...
OK, but for organizational purposes, this goes in Idea Engineering until you've made some more progress.

Good luck!
#6  February 16, 2013, 11:05:40 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Why not make her Akuma's illegitimate daughter and give her a completely different moveset slightly based after Akuma?
Now I know why the screen goes black during his SGS. :mmhmm:

It's a nice idea to make her his daughter, who would be the mother?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#7  February 16, 2013, 11:07:17 pm
  • Plain as white bread.
    • USA
Yeah it's a pretty bad idea, unless you make these into joke characters, then they would be pretty legit, if you made the movelist creative enough.
#8  February 16, 2013, 11:10:33 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
You could use Akuma's midnight bliss, and edit from that. That way you have a proper anatomy.
#9  February 16, 2013, 11:13:12 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#10  February 16, 2013, 11:14:50 pm
  • Plain as white bread.
    • USA
Where's male Sakura
#11  February 16, 2013, 11:19:51 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Guys, please stay on topic.
#12  February 16, 2013, 11:21:54 pm
OK, but for organizational purposes, this goes in Idea Engineering until you've made some more progress.

Good luck!

I will remember that and thank you!!!

Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:22:16 pm
It's been a long time since I've seen filtered, Shin, SSJ, Orochi edits of random characters, Lol.

SSJ Joker is an extremely bad idea for a character, IMO.  He has no connection with Saiyans and I can't view this character seriously. 
If you're aiming to make a joke character, then you're on the right path.  Otherwise, I'd turn my attention elsewhere if I were you.

What's so interesting about Shin Lvl. 2 Female Akuma...?  The only difference is that she's a female, correct?  Why not make her Akuma's illegitimate daughter and give her a completely different moveset slightly based after Akuma?

IMO, you are better off making low-res sprites rather than blurry, filtered sprites.

WELL SSJ3 JOKER is a JOKE char, his moves will be SAIYAN like but his attacks are intended to be funny.

As for SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA it's 2013 it's about time we get mother, a daughter and alternate reality verison of SHIN LVL 2 female AKUMA!!!

But yes SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA will be nice and i hope the MUGEN COMMUNITY  will consider her to be out of this world.

Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:23:27 pm
You could use Akuma's midnight bliss, and edit from that. That way you have a proper anatomy.

Will do because I intended for this CHAR to be an alternate universe version of SHIN LVL 2 AKUMA

Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:24:49 pm
Where's male Sakura

That still being DRAWN UP!!!! 

Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:26:14 pm
Why not make her Akuma's illegitimate daughter and give her a completely different moveset slightly based after Akuma?
Now I know why the screen goes black during his SGS. :mmhmm:

It's a nice idea to make her his daughter, who would be the mother?

LMAO oh and for me Hakan's Wife.
Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:29:12 pm by dawsonlam
#13  February 16, 2013, 11:33:42 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
WELL SSJ3 JOKER is a JOKE char, his moves will be SAIYAN like but his attacks are intended to be funny.
It's gonna take some pretty creative ideas to make a SSJ3 Joker appealing.
Good luck with him.  :S

As for SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA it's 2013 it's about time we get mother, a daughter and alternate reality verison of SHIN LVL 2 female AKUMA!!!
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean here. 

I intended for this CHAR to be an alternate universe version of SHIN LVL 2 AKUMA
Will you give her original moves or will she play like normal Shin Lvl. 2 Akuma?
#14  February 16, 2013, 11:43:30 pm
It's gonna take some pretty creative ideas to make a SSJ3 Joker appealing.
Good luck with him.  :S

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean here. 

I intended for this CHAR to be an alternate universe version of SHIN LVL 2 AKUMA
Will you give her original moves or will she play like normal Shin Lvl. 2 Akuma?

Thanks, I can't wait to illustrate them, but i'll give u an idea how his intro begins, a hologram of VEGETA will appear shaking his head at the joker and then fades away as the JOKER laughs and injects himself with SAIYAN BLOOD stolen from VEGETA and then he laughs hysterically and goes SSJ3 probably the most longest intro in MUGEN HISTORY!!!
But that's just an ICE BREAKER!!!

I plan to create a WHOLE FAMILY for SHIN LVL 2 AKUMA i may not know the WHOLE STORY LINE of STREETFIGHTER and i know SHIN LVL 2 AKUMA is not a genuine real Streetfighter CHARACTER. But i want to create a FACTION around him to give him basically possible  team PARTNERS to do combos against the enemies.  It will be nice, and YES SHIN Lvl. 2 AKUMA will have her very own moves and she will recognize any possible AKUMA and point in confusion and terror and assume battle position to commence in battle and KICK ASS ^^
Re: SSJ 3 JOKER and SHIN LVL 2 FEMALE AKUMA EDIT CUSTOM WIP
#15  February 17, 2013, 10:49:01 am
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
fix your sprites man to real good quality,then start to programme...
#16  February 17, 2013, 03:34:15 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I don't want to sound harsh or whatever but...

...before setting a project, please, learn to sprite.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#17  February 25, 2013, 10:15:10 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Man, if Duck Ass is telling you to work on your sprites, you're REALLY in trouble.

Also his intro should have him cut his scalp off and staple SSJ3 Goku's scalp+hair onto his head.