YesNoOk

Mugen HEX | Screenpack - Public Beta Released! (Read 308208 times)

Started by GDPenguin, July 14, 2015, 10:48:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen HEX | Screenpack
#241  November 21, 2017, 02:28:37 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
YO! I'm really digging were you are taking this! Great Job GDP!
My only grip is the Versus Screen, well not grip I should say.. the VS font better have a dramatic animation to give it more life,
the over all concept is tight though. Looking forward to seeing more. If you need any assistance or advice feel free to hit me up.

Thought you would say that and yes. It will be animated and I might need some help with effects.

Hit me up when you have some ideas for it.
#242  November 21, 2017, 06:03:02 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
YO! I'm really digging were you are taking this! Great Job GDP!
My only grip is the Versus Screen, well not grip I should say.. the VS font better have a dramatic animation to give it more life,
the over all concept is tight though. Looking forward to seeing more. If you need any assistance or advice feel free to hit me up.

Thought you would say that and yes. It will be animated and I might need some help with effects.

Hit me up when you have some ideas for it.

Shall do :)
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#243  November 22, 2017, 11:51:55 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Dude, this looks SO GOOD!!! Keep those different screens, i really love the style. Do u plan on including an alternate system.def with normal stage select? Custom Stage selections limit the amount of stages u can have by how many ASCII codes there are.
#244  November 23, 2017, 04:42:51 pm
    • Denmark
Dude, this looks SO GOOD!!! Keep those different screens, i really love the style. Do u plan on including an alternate system.def with normal stage select? Custom Stage selections limit the amount of stages u can have by how many ASCII codes there are.
Thanks a lot! :)

And yep...
My idea was to add more slots to the small roster and then put the normal stage select underneath.

Those different screens? :/
[img width=600
#245  November 23, 2017, 06:40:46 pm
    • Japan
Thanks a lot! :)

And yep...
My idea was to add more slots to the small roster and then put the normal stage select underneath.

Those different screens? :/

Sorry i meant the different menu's :P

And i see, any way ud be able to fit in a version with normal stage select in the Big Roster version as well? This is just me being selfish ofc, so u can ignore me if u want lel
#246  November 23, 2017, 06:50:25 pm
    • Denmark

Sorry i meant the different menu's :P

And i see, any way ud be able to fit in a version with normal stage select in the Big Roster version as well? This is just me being selfish ofc, so u can ignore me if u want lel

I will now hate you forever. xD
No, I might be able figure something out. If I make a 3rd roster size I'll have to make even more portraits... -.-
So, I think I'll see if I can figure that out.
[img width=600
#247  December 26, 2017, 10:36:07 pm
    • Denmark
[img width=600
Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:54:22 pm by GDPenguin
Re: Mugen HEX | Screenpack - Public Beta Released!
#248  February 07, 2018, 05:32:34 am
    • Japan
Late as hell but may i just say how amazing this is so far. And how much i love the fact that you used First Person Shooter by Celldweller as the Select Screen music <3

Also dem lifebars are huuuuge holy crap O.o
#249  February 07, 2018, 06:02:12 am
    • Denmark
Late as hell but may i just say how amazing this is so far. And how much i love the fact that you used First Person Shooter by Celldweller as the Select Screen music <3

Thx!
Hehe. ;)

I am currently cutting some few pixels of the bottom.
Is it distracting that the the lifebars are that big? Because i googled a ljttle, and there's plenty of bars of that size
[img width=600
#250  February 07, 2018, 09:00:08 am
    • Japan

Thx!
Hehe. ;)

I am currently cutting some few pixels of the bottom.
Is it distracting that the the lifebars are that big? Because i googled a ljttle, and there's plenty of bars of that size

It may be better once i use my usual stages with static zoom, but they just seem kinda big to me. But then again its probably just my personal preference. I love the lifebars design and animations a helluva lot but they just seem big. Its just me being weird :P
#251  February 07, 2018, 04:34:28 pm
    • Denmark

It may be better once i use my usual stages with static zoom, but they just seem kinda big to me. But then again its probably just my personal preference. I love the lifebars design and animations a helluva lot but they just seem big. Its just me being weird :P
Thx.
I get what you mean, but my only solution would be moving the powerbars to the bottom, but that looks a bit weird.
Else try turning off zoomin and tell me if that helps. :)
[img width=600
#252  February 08, 2018, 03:31:04 am
    • Japan

Thx.
I get what you mean, but my only solution would be moving the powerbars to the bottom, but that looks a bit weird.
Else try turning off zoomin and tell me if that helps. :)

It looks better zoomed out, but i'll just live with it, its kinda growing on me. And yeah i really don't like bottom powerbars, all they do is obscure the fight.

Also since the Stage Ports aren't working yet, i put the normal select back in. Im absolutely IN LOVE with this SP ❤

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:23:38 am by Chise
#253  February 08, 2018, 06:12:46 am
    • Denmark
[

It looks better zoomed out, but i'll just live with it, its kinda growing on me. And yeah i really don't like bottom powerbars, all they do is obscure the fight.

Also since the Stage Ports aren't working yet, i put the normal select back in. Im absolutely IN LOVE with this SP ❤

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I am flattered by your words. :)
I love that saber portrait :)
You actually found a pretty good solution for the stage font.
[img width=600
#254  February 08, 2018, 07:25:27 am
    • Japan

Well their well deserved, i've been desperately searching for a unique and stylish SP that is very light on the load and has amazing looking port designs. After all this progress i've been following of this, im so impressed by how far this has come. Seriously, feel proud of this. I can't wait till this is finished!

And thanks! I've made Saber, Saber Nero and Rin Tohsaka so far ~

Also it took some tweaking but i basically used the Lifebar Font for the Stage Font, and then had to modify the pos which took ALOT of trial and error.
#255  February 08, 2018, 07:52:11 am
    • Denmark

Well their well deserved, i've been desperately searching for a unique and stylish SP that is very light on the load and has amazing looking port designs. After all this progress i've been following of this, im so impressed by how far this has come. Seriously, feel proud of this. I can't wait till this is finished!

Also it took some tweaking but i basically used the Lifebar Font for the Stage Font, and then had to modify the pos which took ALOT of trial and error.

If you don't mind, I'm planning on releasing a ports pack as well. I would love to add the ports you make?
[img width=600
#256  February 08, 2018, 08:08:04 am
    • Japan

If you don't mind, I'm planning on releasing a ports pack as well. I would love to add the ports you make?

Sure np! I'll send u them when i'm done or when you finish the SP if its before then.
#257  February 08, 2018, 08:27:17 am
    • Denmark

Sure np! I'll send u them when i'm done or when you finish the SP if its before then.

Cool. Thanks
[img width=600
#258  March 20, 2018, 10:40:31 pm
    • Denmark
I finally got around fixing the size and portraits for the lifebars.
[img width=600
#259  March 20, 2018, 11:23:03 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Awesome!
#260  March 20, 2018, 11:38:27 pm
    • Denmark
I'll try to work some more on the things that need to be done this week.

I'm just completely stuck on the versus animation... Both with ideas and how I would make it. :/
[img width=600
Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:06:43 am by GDPenguin