• Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Downloading! Nice stage bro!
Re: Gotham - DC Comics
#4  October 16, 2014, 06:53:51 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Interesting take on existing material. However, the stage looks a little odd seeing how lighting hues are all over the place with different elements comprising your stage as a whole. It's night time out yet the gargoyle looks like daytime light is affecting it and the wooden planks are too bright. With the original screenshot, your brain says it's midnight. Here, it's kind of all over the place.

Regardless of my nitpicking, this is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Re: Gotham - DC Comics
#5  October 18, 2014, 02:33:13 am
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Interesting take on existing material. However, the stage looks a little odd seeing how lighting hues are all over the place with different elements comprising your stage as a whole. It's night time out yet the gargoyle looks like daytime light is affecting it and the wooden planks are too bright. With the original screenshot, your brain says it's midnight. Here, it's kind of all over the place.

Saikoro, thank you very much for the feedback, i think that you're right. I did it a bit darker now, but not too dark to avoid to miss some details, like the gargoyles for example.  First post updated whit the new link.