YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543291 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1241  June 22, 2017, 10:13:25 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I only did enough to get 4 star Marcina, I had to grind an event in Fate as well and I knew if I missed it it was gonna be another year before I saw it again
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1242  June 22, 2017, 10:47:39 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Farming Onigashima?
how'd you guys finish in tempest trials? i got to the last orb reward and quit with like 100000 points
Did you get into the top 1,000?

I lost steam after getting the quickened pulse seal. Only got a like 53,000 points.

#1243  June 22, 2017, 10:52:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Last thing I got was the 3k crystals before 5* Marth.

Burned out on it too quickly to care to run it often.
#1244  June 22, 2017, 10:53:12 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1245  June 22, 2017, 10:56:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Forgot to mention, but thise looking to get the Kill lvl 40 Michalis quests can do it in Story 9-1
#1246  June 22, 2017, 11:31:56 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I wanted those 10k feathers. Was also spending a ton of time grinding 2900 SP for Normal Cordelia so I could give her skills like Life and Death 3 and Firesweep Lance.

#1247  June 23, 2017, 09:02:51 am
i forgot where i ranked in the end in tempest trials, probably somewhere in the 5000s-6000s

war of the clerics characters (starts on the 27th):
elise/sakura/maria/lachesis
lissa/mist/clarine/priscilla

i think elise or sakura win this one

also the bonus for when a character is at a disadvantage can go up to 7.5x :wth:
and the combined vote orb reward is now 10 instead of 20
Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 09:08:49 am by Titiln
#1248  June 23, 2017, 10:50:39 am
> double cleric banner
Welp, I can waste my orb stash on the other banner then (the one with the red mage).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1249  June 23, 2017, 03:56:22 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The banner seems to be busted as I got a 4 star Maria and Lachesis from it. I managed to get a 5 star Sakura but I'm worried about the Fury Banner now. I want to give Olivia a Ruby Sword+ without levelling any units with it to 5 star.
#1250  June 24, 2017, 04:06:39 am
    • Canada
I feel your pain on that one.

I'd prefer Ruby+ for her myself, but I honestly wouldn't gun for it. More to you if you get it, but Silver Sword+/Triangle Adept 3 isn't a bad alternative and it's far more cost effective. The damage output compared to Ruby+/Fury 3 for example is basically the same and you won't suffer the recoil.
Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:22:05 am by 2RudeX
#1251  June 24, 2017, 07:28:18 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The main advantage of giving her Ruby Sword+ is to free up her A-Slot, thus making her more flexible and more open to other options

Also the reason why most people slap Fury 3 on Olivia and Azura is literally the increase in all stats (obvious I know) while still keeping the Triangle Adept provided by Ruby Sword/Sapphire Lance. Most of the time you won't have your dancer engaging in battle so the recoil isn't much of an issue compared to more offensive units, but if you're caught in one the stat boost could prove vital to survive an otherwise fatal hit or prevent being doubled.

So yeah, there's nothing wrong with just opting for Silver Sword+ and Triangle Adept on your Olivia, but investing in a Ruby Sword+ for her will be more worthwhile in the long run.

The banner seems to be busted as I got a 4 star Maria and Lachesis from it. I managed to get a 5 star Sakura but I'm worried about the Fury Banner now. I want to give Olivia a Ruby Sword+ without levelling any units with it to 5 star.

There's only two Red units who have Fury and that's Eldigan and Hinata. It's nowhere near as saturated as pulling from the Healer banner. Yes, you'll probably end up with Eldigan instead, but at least he's a really viable unit.

#1252  June 25, 2017, 05:21:01 am
    • Canada
Yeah, exactly. That's more or less what I was getting at.

Ruby+ is definitely the best option for survivability, no question. However, if you have access to Triangle Adept, it's literally the exact same thing minus the A slot which is why I wouldn't recommend dumping feathers and/or orbs into it... unless you have the extra currency lying around of course lol.
#1253  June 26, 2017, 12:11:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Which team is everyone going to join in the Cleric Wars? I haven't decided, but depending on everyone's decision I might join with you guys or just end up joining a less popular team for easy feathers.

Also does anyone know if Brash Assault activates when engaging ranged characters with Close Counter?
#1254  June 26, 2017, 01:12:46 am
im joining team sakura and then team priscilla if sakura loses. i would join team elise if i had one
#1255  June 26, 2017, 05:02:17 am
    • Puerto Rico
I'm considering passing this one because I don't want to be given a team of healers while the enemy actually has attackers.

Or maybe I'll just go Elise.
#1256  June 26, 2017, 05:08:22 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I think I'll pick team Priscilla and then the runner up if she fails.

Since every single unit on this gauntlet is colorless and most simpletons will put their healer of choice as leader I'll set Cecilia as mine.

I can change gronnraven+ to gronnblade if anyone on team Priscilla is going to run her with hone/fortify cavalry (like me).
#1257  June 26, 2017, 07:00:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I think I'll join Priscilla as well since I think Elise and Sakura will be the more popular teams in the gauntlet. Only because I want some easy feathers without having to log on the game every 30 minutes just to keep my position.

Those in Team Priscilla will also have help from my Cordelia:

Even with -Atk, she still hits like a truck.

Also why don't you use Triangle Adept for your Raven build? +3 Atk seems poultry compared to the 60 Atk you can be getting if you run Adept while attacking Colorless and Blue units.
#1258  June 26, 2017, 07:18:37 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Two reasons:

1) I run gronnblade 99% of the time. That gronnraven+ tome is only for the occasional archer or Genny (think of that awful map with the SoV mages on defensive tiles) and even then gronnblade and horse emblem's brute force tends to be superior. ATK+3 is only there because it's free. LaD and Fury3 are overkill while Cecilia's fully buffed. Escape Route is also filler as I ran out of Henrys for G tome breaker.

2) Resources. The only source of TA3 at 4* is Roy. I only have a 5* and even though I don't even like Roy sacrificing him (for a build I wouldn't even use) sounds wasteful. I'm pretty sure IS will implement a new feature to change unwanted 5*s for something more valuable than 2,000 feathers somewhere down the line, which is why I'm diametrically opposed to sacrifice them for anything but weapons. TA2 comes from Selena at 4*, but she's a valuable source of reposition and threaten speed, so again, sacrificing one for build I'd rarely use is wasteful.
#1259  June 26, 2017, 08:48:15 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Join Team Elise and you won't have to fear any Green Witches!
#1260  June 26, 2017, 08:53:31 am
Team Priscilla will have my Camus with Darting Blow and Goad Cavalry. To skewer puny red mages.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.