YesNoOk

Valeri Flux Screenpack 1.1 Full Release  (Read 125872 times)

Started by Veolf, April 25, 2015, 07:34:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Valeri Flux Screenpack 1.1 Full Release
#21  May 05, 2015, 07:57:29 pm
    • USA
    • eric.gardner.828@gmail.com
EDIT: found the lasso tool, works good, on my way to finishing my chun li ports

and yet TWO more questions
1. i put infinite/raaja chunli in..moves are great but when she jumps or dask in the air, its slow, even at fast 2 speed. Do i need to adjust something else?
2. got small ports, big ports and win ports working...got versus port done but dont know what to assign it. I went through the SFF of Asuna and found a 9000,2 win port but no versus port...what versus port grouping (9000, X) does it use? i cant find the blasted versus port but it shows up in the game wtcrap lol

and an even more important question: how are we handling ports? callin em? im doing Chun Li right now.. and are we  puttin in this thread or is there gonna be a port thread for this sp?
Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:29:08 pm by RipX
#22  May 05, 2015, 10:29:51 pm
    • USA
wanted to share progress on chunli: vs screen done
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
still going...

when lifebars are done ill upload to my Gdrive...but itll be tomorrow before that happens
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:32:47 am by RipX
#23  May 05, 2015, 11:31:26 pm
    • Mexico
    • blacknoir@jabb3r.org
Any problem you got siencao?
If you got good ram then hrmmm. Make sure most of your ram is used on the SP. At least 4gb.

Thanks!My problem has already been solved. I deleted some effect pictures from the "system.sff" and then the screenpack worked normally.

OFF: That work for me too, if someone have a low spec computer try to dowload this http://www.mediafire.com/download/tdb11rqs96gp660/system.sff .
Its the system modified, i just removed the particles/fx that are in the Main Menu/Select Screen, VS Screen and Win Screen. Also I recommend to remove the Logo and Intro in the system DEF.

Btw Reverse Yu you release a beatiful screenpack. Its a shame that my computer is old and I can not enjoy at its best.
#24  May 06, 2015, 05:36:16 am
  • Teitoku
    • USA
Long time lurker finally deciding to post. ^^
First I'd like to thank you for this screenpack.
Second I'd like to thank Black Noir for the system.sff file (can't run the screenpack with those sprites :( )

Third, I made one port and boy did it take a long time. I'm literally about to cry from the time I could have used to write my JP script final.
#25  May 06, 2015, 09:03:26 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
wanted to share progress on chunli:

still going... once i can figure out the vs grouping, ill post that one.

in the def, it looks like big port and 9000,1 is listed for select screen and vs screen, but they are 2 different pics...confused

What are you confused about? The big port is the select port and versus port combined, which is 9000,1. 9000,2 is just the win port. 9000,0 is the normal small port. And you know where the lifebar ports are.

Ports are looking good! Should I make a portrait thread or should I leave it here? I like to make a portrait thread. I can kick start 3 character ports package when i make it. Any takers?

Good ports takes time. It makes everything beautiful you know?
#26  May 06, 2015, 01:23:24 pm
    • USA
got it...there was a PSD for versus and one for win in the folder too,..i was using those separately, and JUST realized the one Combination one was the one to use...i got it working but im at work so ill have to post the versus pic when i get home...I used 2 different pics in my vs to give it a little flavor. They'll only get better the more we do!

I like the "making a port thread" idea...this is a great screenpack, and the making of these ports aren't as hard as i thought. Its hard to think that this wont get the same support warzone or legacy has gotten/is getting.  I am on Chun Li now (obviously), and plan on doing Sakura, Cammy, Blue Mary, May Lee, Maki, and Mai in the near future. Not sure time wise, but wanted to let anyone know in case of duplicate danger. I am a "female char" guy (my full mugen multiverse is all girls), so my ports will be females for the most part.

So just to clarify...except for Asuna there are NO other ports for this that currently exist...correct?
also, this IS your SP...any "rules" or specifics you want us to adhere to when making these?

Hey, Can you upload the portrait templates folder to something else besides mega? or email it or something? Im at work, i left that USB at home, and Mega is blocked here. I wanted to work on a few while im at work today.
Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:39:13 pm by RipX
#27  May 06, 2015, 04:39:05 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Can't really upload, internet is being shiity since my out. But...I'll make a thread later.
#28  May 06, 2015, 06:38:49 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Ill post progress on my ports soon.

I havent had much time to make them but i have about 7 done with like 60 to go.

But one of these days this week ill dedicate it to making ports. So i shud be able to get like 40 done this week.
#29  May 06, 2015, 07:44:36 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:34:48 am by RipX
#30  May 06, 2015, 07:46:32 pm
    • USA
Ill post progress on my ports soon.

I havent had much time to make them but i have about 7 done with like 60 to go.

But one of these days this week ill dedicate it to making ports. So i shud be able to get like 40 done this week.

awesome...are they all a secret?? any hints?? looking very forward to it.
#31  May 06, 2015, 09:40:08 pm
    • USA
Whats the syntax for hiding the pics in a spoiler tag? can anyone paste the code for it for me?
#32  May 06, 2015, 10:24:37 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Its [spoiler ]insert stuff here[/spoiler ] *Without the Spaces after spoiler*
#33  May 06, 2015, 10:44:49 pm
    • USA
#34  May 06, 2015, 11:26:06 pm
    • USA
Long time lurker finally deciding to post. ^^
First I'd like to thank you for this screenpack.
Second I'd like to thank Black Noir for the system.sff file (can't run the screenpack with those sprites :( )

Third, I made one port and boy did it take a long time. I'm literally about to cry from the time I could have used to write my JP script final.

NICE!!
#35  May 07, 2015, 02:19:18 am
    • USA
ok, new problem:

if i put my non hi res chars in, they are fine but my ports are way too big...but if i change localcoord to 1280, 720, then the ports are the perfect size...but my char is 5 times smaller. I f i change the x y to make them bigger, that works, but then they move and jump s l o w l y and some moves (hadokens, etc) dissapear when like Sakura goes to throw it, even at point blank range. No prob with this chars in Legacy also hi res and 1.1...help please! any way to change coord for ports without interrupting the char model?
#36  May 07, 2015, 03:11:01 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
You have to use the normal template which is not 1280x720.
THey are for the non hi res chars

HD Chars use 1280,720 port templates. Which has 1280x720 localcoord

Non-Hi Res use normal port templates which doesn't end with "1280x720.psd" and use localcoord 426.66,320.25

THAT SHOULD SOLVE PROBLEMS =)
#37  May 07, 2015, 12:47:20 pm
    • USA
You have to use the normal template which is not 1280x720.
THey are for the non hi res chars

HD Chars use 1280,720 port templates. Which has 1280x720 localcoord

Non-Hi Res use normal port templates which doesn't end with "1280x720.psd" and use localcoord 426.66,320.25

THAT SHOULD SOLVE PROBLEMS =)

OOOHHHHHH...so...then i have to make my ports all over again i guess?
i was thinking templates were for screen size, not coord char stuff...now it makes sense...so i guess we need to specify hi res or not when we present ports...although I dont know anywhere where there is a hi res infinite chun li or sakura....crap lol

Back to the drawing board...
#38  May 08, 2015, 09:57:13 pm
    • USA
#39  May 18, 2015, 11:51:05 pm
    • USA
Bump cause this is awesome
#40  May 22, 2015, 01:52:27 am
    • USA
Did a review ish look at this for my channel: hope this generates interest.

Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:55:38 am by RipX