YesNoOk

Next CPS3 conversion project. Demitri (Read 35792 times)

Started by inktrebuchet, August 04, 2014, 03:22:15 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Which character would you like to see converted?

Sagat
8 (6.3%)
M.Bison
46 (36.2%)
Demitri
53 (41.7%)
Morrigan
20 (15.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Re: Next CPS3 conversion project.
#181  August 23, 2014, 01:20:34 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Another update. Hopefully the next time I post this it will be finished and just need the cape and aura. Still needs more work.

Holy shit. That's awesome.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#182  August 23, 2014, 02:47:18 am
Glad this is coming along.
#183  August 24, 2014, 05:29:32 am
  • The Answer Lies in Chun-li's cooking...
    • Japan
Re: Next CPS3 conversion project. Demitri
#184  October 19, 2014, 01:54:48 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
Ink, I went ahead and put together an SFF and AIR of all of Demitri's Darkstalkers 1, 2, and 3 sprites, hopefully it can come in handy for reference for you. It also includes all the general effects from Darkstalkers 1, 2, and 3 should you feel like revamping any of those.

I'll probably do an alternate version with the CFJ sprites soon, those having seemingly been resized with square pixels in mind means you don't have to correct them for the proper proportions like the CPS sprites.

If anyone else wants to use these files for anything, feel free to do so. Keep in mind they still lack CLSNs, and you might need to fill out some of the required sprites and animations if you want to make a MUGEN character from them.

EDIT: Just updated the above SFF and AIR with a couple (trivial) things I had missed. If by any chance anyone has downloaded it already, please redownload.
Re: Next CPS3 conversion project. Demitri
#185  October 20, 2014, 10:38:47 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Thanks man! I will download and check these out later tonight. Looking forward to these, they should help out a ton.