YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 1166830 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Death Battle (And sprite fight animations)
#2041  February 10, 2019, 05:39:35 pm
    • Germany
My Theorie on the Megaman Death Battle is, that it is some kind of Simulation, if it's not a Simulation then Megaman.Exe is in a real disadvantage even with a copybot body if I'm not mistaken, because they are far more limited then Real Robot Masters Like Megaman and X.

I guess that X or the original Megaman will win this, because they have a more versatile arsenal with all the Robot Master weapons and there ability to copy the weapon systems of there enemys, an ability that all the other versions of Megaman don't have as far as I know.

Even if the other Megaman are able to down X or the Original Megaman, they can't copy there weapons, but X for example could load the Weapondata of his defeated predecessor into his systems, and who knows how powerfull some of the classic weapons could become in the hands of X, or what kind of powerboost the original Megaman could get if he was able to copy the Data of X.

The only thing is, I'm realy unsure about the Power of Star Force Megaman, I know almost nothing about him Except that he is able to exist in the normal world because of the special way he is created.
#2042  February 10, 2019, 09:36:54 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA

You know, it just occurred to me that whoever gets the first kill wins.  The copy ability thing they got?  They'll just get all the abilities of the robot masters that dead Mega Man beat, near doubling their power.
#2043  February 10, 2019, 11:10:08 pm
    • Germany
You know, it just occurred to me that whoever gets the first kill wins.  The copy ability thing they got?  They'll just get all the abilities of the robot masters that dead Mega Man beat, near doubling their power.

Afaik only the Original Megaman and X have the copy ablility, all other versions of Megaman in this Battle are dependent on outside help to get weapon changes or upgrades.
#2044  February 14, 2019, 12:30:28 am
  • Your choices don't matter
    • USA

Super fighting robot!