YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (Read 2279020 times)

Started by Titiln, November 19, 2004, 06:28:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros [3DS][Wii U]
#6561  July 30, 2014, 08:39:25 pm
another quality n64mario post
#6562  July 30, 2014, 11:40:11 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#6563  July 31, 2014, 09:46:32 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK

Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.
#6564  July 31, 2014, 10:38:37 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada

It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right?
I must be very bad with launch dates cause I honestly don't know what game he's talking about. (White and Black?  But the launch dates seem pretty far from today.)

The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.
Looking forward to hearing N's theme in Smash. :)  I'd imagine they'll go with a remix rather than using the original song for this one.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6565  July 31, 2014, 10:52:45 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
#6566  July 31, 2014, 10:54:57 am
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
About the release date, i think hes refering to smash bros ds release date, not pokemon...
#6567  July 31, 2014, 11:49:19 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
I get Zekrom.
I get Reshiram.
But why Milotic?

Brawl had Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia. While Giratina would've made more sense, at least Cresselia is a legendary from the Sinnoh region. What's Milotic got to do with anything? It's not even from Unova :s

Ghetsis' Hydreigon would've been better :3

#6568  July 31, 2014, 11:54:36 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
I get Zekrom.
I get Reshiram.
But why Milotic?

Clearly this is Sakurai's way of leaking Mega Milotic.
Seriously what an odd choice. Especially considering that Milotic was only available in B/Ws postgame
#6569  July 31, 2014, 12:44:54 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.

yeah, another pokemon with some stage exclusively on the 3ds version, and reshiram's my favorite legendary unova pokemon
#6570  July 31, 2014, 12:58:13 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#6571  July 31, 2014, 02:24:06 pm
  • My username has a history to it.
    • USA
    • pineappleproducer.webs.com/
*I have an uncle who can't grasp why Donkey Kong isn't on PlayStation 3.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER WEEABOO!!! :D
*Proud owner of Godzilla on PS4.

#6572  July 31, 2014, 04:13:54 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Unless as 1Ultima said, it's to tease Mega Milotic, which would imply Wallace in some way, which is to do with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which might mean that Sceptile is a playable character in Smash 4, seeing as having Megas as Final Smashes is a thing now, and that whole Fire-Water-Grass starter triangle we've got going on here.

It's a stretch, isn't it? :P

#6573  July 31, 2014, 04:58:18 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Unless as 1Ultima said, it's to tease Mega Milotic, which would imply Wallace in some way, which is to do with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which might mean that Sceptile is a playable character in Smash 4, seeing as having Megas as Final Smashes is a thing now, and that whole Fire-Water-Grass starter triangle we've got going on here.

It's a stretch, isn't it? :P

yeah, also this second pokemon stage exclusively on the 3ds version would be great to have a final battle there, anybody got your 100 miis on your 3ds already?
#6574  July 31, 2014, 07:13:42 pm
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
i'm still waiting to hear the elite four battle theme on the pokemon league stage
this website is stupid
#6575  August 01, 2014, 01:25:53 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I'd rather hear the Pokémon World Tournament's Finals theme on the Pokémon League Stage (if the Pokémon League Stage is in Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and/or WiiU).
#6576  August 01, 2014, 03:06:42 am
  • Slash!!
#6577  August 01, 2014, 04:45:03 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
#6578  August 01, 2014, 01:22:30 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
If Nintendo could do commercials like this, the game would sell awesomely.

Cute humour sells.

#6579  August 01, 2014, 01:41:38 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
8/1

What's up with this bomb? This looks like the stadium for the Home-run Contest, but there's no bat. Once you touch the bomb, it begins to count down. Give it enough damage and launch it at the right time…then once the bomb's countdown hits zero…!!

...It goes BOOOOOM! Not only will the blast destroy targets, but it'll also cause a chain reaction by using shattered walls and bomb blocks--all of which contributes to you getting a high score!! This is a new activity that  combines the concepts of Target Smash and the Home-run Contest--it's called Target Blast! Your final score is the total you rack up over two rounds. Of course, your Target Blast scores contribute to your Global Smash Power, too.
#6580  August 01, 2014, 02:28:56 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
8/1

What's up with this bomb? This looks like the stadium for the Home-run Contest, but there's no bat. Once you touch the bomb, it begins to count down. Give it enough damage and launch it at the right time…then once the bomb's countdown hits zero…!!

...It goes BOOOOOM! Not only will the blast destroy targets, but it'll also cause a chain reaction by using shattered walls and bomb blocks--all of which contributes to you getting a high score!! This is a new activity that  combines the concepts of Target Smash and the Home-run Contest--it's called Target Blast! Your final score is the total you rack up over two rounds. Of course, your Target Blast scores contribute to your Global Smash Power, too.

so this is supposed to be the super smash bros. equilivant to angry birds? awesome, angry birds confirmed ^_^