YesNoOk

Hairline W.I.P Thread: Igniz (Read 241389 times)

Started by Prime SC, January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Should I take out lvl 1 to lvl 2 cancels in all my chars?

Yes
4 (20%)
No
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 04, 2018, 07:17:16 am

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Eiji
#221  April 15, 2018, 07:19:23 pm
  • Niigasan
Wassup y'all, I've been working 2 jobs 7 days a week and trying to take care of my daughter so I havent had much time at all for Mugen. I apologize to dampir and Bahamian and to others I made promises to but it's time for to stack or starve. I will certainly work on what I promised I would when I make a return and update chars and whatnot. I have maybe 1 or 2 left in pots style before I try something else. Pots style to me there's just waaayyy to much bias in it. There just is. As much as people don't wanna admit it, I can go on and on about how but it isn't worth it cuz this post isn't to start shit. hopefully I can return sooner rather than later. To the people that enjoy my works I appreciate you guys alot. If it wasn't for y'all I more than likely would've stopped the style awhile ago. All y'all keep rocking man.
#222  April 15, 2018, 07:51:42 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
You can always do a twist on it. I don't blame you on giving up the style, even the man himself said the people exaggerated the style, other than Jmorphman and a few others. At the end of the day, this is just a hobby for fun, you just take care of business and continue when you're ready.
#223  April 15, 2018, 11:25:20 pm
It's ok bbuddy handle your business. I understand cuz I have a son. So take your time no rush!
#224  April 20, 2018, 12:38:13 am
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
Wassup y'all, I've been working 2 jobs 7 days a week and trying to take care of my daughter so I havent had much time at all for Mugen. I apologize to dampir and Bahamian and to others I made promises to but it's time for to stack or starve. I will certainly work on what I promised I would when I make a return and update chars and whatnot. I have maybe 1 or 2 left in pots style before I try something else. Pots style to me there's just waaayyy to much bias in it. There just is. As much as people don't wanna admit it, I can go on and on about how but it isn't worth it cuz this post isn't to start shit. hopefully I can return sooner rather than later. To the people that enjoy my works I appreciate you guys alot. If it wasn't for y'all I more than likely would've stopped the style awhile ago. All y'all keep rocking man.

Bro,i understand,be a good dad for your little girl,make her feel proud of you  :muttrox:

What can i say...im just good giving support.
Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Sheng Long
#225  July 23, 2018, 12:59:32 am
  • Niigasan
Wassup everyone, as some may know ive been working on sheng long, the one that mr.karate started. ive already got some things changed like his stance and i also gave him a new tatsu, compliments of dampir. i wanna try and further differentiate him from the other shotos so if you guys have any ideas please shoot them my way. Im still working on eiji and others but im a bit rusty and felt like this char was the perfect way to get me back into coding, i will more than likely commission a cs in the future for him to so stay tuned guys

#226  July 23, 2018, 01:05:28 am
Keeping my eye on this one
#227  July 23, 2018, 05:13:44 am
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
Wassup everyone, as some may know ive been working on sheng long, the one that mr.karate started. ive already got some things changed like his stance and i also gave him a new tatsu, compliments of dampir. i wanna try and further differentiate him from the other shotos so if you guys have any ideas please shoot them my way. Im still working on eiji and others but im a bit rusty and felt like this char was the perfect way to get me back into coding, i will more than likely commission a cs in the future for him to so stay tuned guys

here is my opinion...

Yes...
P.S:keep my eiji alive and time for some sheng long(not the dragon)time,make his hadouken green

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#228  July 23, 2018, 11:23:23 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Nice to see you back Prime SC. I just saw that post you posted on the top of this page and no wonder why I haven't seen you around. Since this is your WIP topic, I hope you don't mind me posting some bugs on your older characters too whenever you get around updating them:

Heavy D:
-All of Heavy D's special attacks don't use PotS's hit sounds.
-Blast Upper FX has shadows.
-There is no 120 x 140 sized portrait and lifebar portrait doesn't share with the palette.

Rick Strowd:
-The opponent can recover from Rick Strowd's EX Shooting Star.

Gabriella:
-The meter on Gabriella's Max Mode is missing.

Zhe Prime:
-Zhe Prime has debug flood with Chisou Katame and causes the opponent to continue blocking after the projectile disappears. It also causes any hitsparks and FX no longer appear if continued use.

chuchoryu's Juri edit:
-The voice sound on her taunt is too low.

General:
-The glow on all your main character's EX moves disappear too early.

Will update when I have more to post. Look forward to Sheng Long and Eiji as well.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#229  July 23, 2018, 07:01:32 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Looking good. If you're looking to commission a CS you can PM me.

#230  July 23, 2018, 07:19:40 pm
  • Niigasan
Nice to see you back Prime SC. I just saw that post you posted on the top of this page and no wonder why I haven't seen you around. Since this is your WIP topic, I hope you don't mind me posting some bugs on your older characters too whenever you get around updating them:

Heavy D:
-All of Heavy D's special attacks don't use PotS's hit sounds.
-Blast Upper FX has shadows.
-There is no 120 x 140 sized portrait and lifebar portrait doesn't share with the palette.

Rick Strowd:
-The opponent can recover from Rick Strowd's EX Shooting Star.

Gabriella:
-The meter on Gabriella's Max Mode is missing.

Zhe Prime:
-Zhe Prime has debug flood with Chisou Katame and causes the opponent to continue blocking after the projectile disappears. It also causes any hitsparks and FX no longer appear if continued use.

chuchoryu's Juri edit:
-The voice sound on her taunt is too low.

General:
-The glow on all your main character's EX moves disappear too early.

Will update when I have more to post. Look forward to Sheng Long and Eiji as well.

Thanks im glad to be back, Thanks for the feedback, much needed since I plan on updating them in the future
Looking good. If you're looking to commission a CS you can PM me.

I certainly will 
#231  July 24, 2018, 02:46:21 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
hell yeah, good to see you back bro.

you already know if you need any assistance with anything, I got you bro.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#232  July 25, 2018, 01:06:07 pm
#233  July 25, 2018, 05:52:33 pm
  • Niigasan
I know they were made by Balthazar I'm saying dampir is the one who edited them for sheng long lol
hell yeah, good to see you back bro.

you already know if you need any assistance with anything, I got you bro.

Thanks bro I appreciate it
#234  August 01, 2018, 03:52:55 am
  • Niigasan
Any ideas for a level 3? Something different, kinda hard to come up with when your dealing with a shoto lol
#235  August 01, 2018, 04:35:03 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
The first thing that came to mind for me was something that combines all three of the main Shoto attacks, since the idea/concept of Sheng Long himself is just the Grand Master of all Shotos. The idea I had was like a Shinryuken transitions into a Tatsumaki while still rising, then finishing off with either a Tenma Hadouken barrage or a MvC styled Shinku Hadouken, both point blank.
#236  August 01, 2018, 04:51:14 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Does he have the Denjin Shinryuuken
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#237  August 01, 2018, 05:35:26 am
  • Niigasan
The first thing that came to mind for me was something that combines all three of the main Shoto attacks, since the idea/concept of Sheng Long himself is just the Grand Master of all Shotos. The idea I had was like a Shinryuken transitions into a Tatsumaki while still rising, then finishing off with either a Tenma Hadouken barrage or a MvC styled Shinku Hadouken, both point blank.

That sounds beautiful thanks for the idea
Does he have the Denjin Shinryuuken

I was thinking something like that but gouken has it, and one of his lvl 2 supers is basically that
#238  November 19, 2018, 07:31:24 am
  • Niigasan
wassup everyone, so i had been working hard on sheng and was close to finishing him.... then my laptop crashed. When it kept crashing everytime i would try to turn it on and when i finally managed to get to the login.. everything on my desktop was gone. and with that i lost all my sheng data. and i also lost all my eiji work. Im just gonna be updating my old chars and might do some other edits until i find the motivation to restart sheng long
#239  November 19, 2018, 11:36:14 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Dammmm... sorry bro

Do you have the list of changes you made?

Maybe i can help with sonething
#240  November 19, 2018, 06:18:46 pm
  • Niigasan
shit bruh, i changed stance, made a different looking fireball for him, fixed clsns, timings, cleaned up the animations, gave him new moves, the reason it took awhile is cuz i was trying to be as creative as possible with him. But uh yeah