YesNoOk

Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/15/14 (Read 88227 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, February 12, 2014, 10:37:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 2/14/2014
#61  February 15, 2014, 02:59:59 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
now i have to re-tag patch him again :brood:

but it will be worth it!  :thumbsup:

Wow really?.....

I mean... I'm sure that's just sooooooo much hard work...

Don't mine me tho, I only coded the whole entire character... but that's nothing right? LOL

Just messing wit ya, but serious dude, sorry but I didnt catch that because I was in the process of typing out everything and etc.....

That's a small price to pay for me doing all this work. Don't you agree?.......
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@
#62  February 15, 2014, 03:00:30 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#63  February 15, 2014, 03:01:46 am
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA
now i have to re-tag patch him again :brood:

but it will be worth it!  :thumbsup:

Wow really?.....

I mean... I'm sure that's just sooooooo much hard work...

Don't mine me tho, I only coded the whole entire character... but that's nothing right? LOL

Just messing wit ya, but serious dude, sorry but I didnt catch that because I was in the process of typing out everything and etc.....

That's a small price to pay for me doing all this work. Don't you agree?.......

I agree
#64  February 15, 2014, 03:42:05 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
hmm for some reason after a back throw he is then able to come down with an attack after an air fireball which is a good thing, but normally he cant do anything when coming down. Noticed this after grinding with him in training mode and found a cool corner combo that utilized this.

^still exists

-Fixed the issue with Guts upper being able to be done 6 times in a row in the corner

you mean ex right? welp you can still do 6 in the corner
low punch version doesnt launch the opponent anymore wth?
-Fixed the range, damage and added variation in the guts upper
ok nvm i guess? still looks weird
heavy still isnt an overhead
-Fixed issue with not being able to combo from air to ground.
lol what
-Fixed the Dampening to special moves, super moves, and custom combo (I saw what you all were talking about)
but not normal moves? in the corner he can still do half damage with out any meter and he still does ridiculous damage regardless(check video i posted above)
#65  February 15, 2014, 03:51:16 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
hmm for some reason after a back throw he is then able to come down with an attack after an air fireball which is a good thing, but normally he cant do anything when coming down. Noticed this after grinding with him in training mode and found a cool corner combo that utilized this.

^still exists

-Fixed the issue with Guts upper being able to be done 6 times in a row in the corner

you mean ex right? welp you can still do 6 in the corner
low punch version doesnt launch the opponent anymore wth?
-Fixed the range, damage and added variation in the guts upper
ok nvm i guess? still looks weird
heavy still isnt an overhead
-Fixed issue with not being able to combo from air to ground.
lol what
-Fixed the Dampening to special moves, super moves, and custom combo (I saw what you all were talking about)
but not normal moves? in the corner he can still do half damage with out any meter and he still does ridiculous damage regardless(check video i posted above)

- The video you made is with the old version not the new

- I'm not changing that, i like it so it stays

- You cant do EX guts upper 6 times, you can only do it twice. I have it coded where you can only do it twice like the Ryuusei Kick

- I did tweak the damage like I'm not going to make it were he hardly does any damage when he does another supermove i mean how much could you possibly want him to do.... I'm just saying dude....

-I dont careful for overheads, which hence i didnt put it in.

- I tested it myself and it seems fair with the damage in the air. If your doing long strain combos then he's going to deal out some damage.

- Did I miss something here???

-I will look more into it but wow man, i just cant win with you with this damage thing....

Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:01:37 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#66  February 15, 2014, 04:13:18 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
what do you mean i cant lol im doing it right now, check it yourself man and you probably tweaked the damage butt
he does to much damage, he can kill a character with only 2 combos. work on the damage dampener cuz it doesnt seem to be reducing enough damage when comboing
but probably didnt do this
 also what are you referring to with this

- The video you made is with the old version not the new
cuz ive mentioned this

several times now and you haven't addressed it yet.
#67  February 15, 2014, 04:24:11 am
    • USA
several times now and you haven't addressed it yet.

Dude hold on man..... I did address it. I told you i liked it how it was where you can come down with an air attack after the fire ball
You even said you liked it. So why do you keep saying i didnt address  when i did. I think you need to go back and read those comments

- I'm not changing that, i like it so it stays

Also dude come on man, now i dont work for nobody so sorry if i didnt respond pages ago to that response. I'm atleast trying to get this stuff fixed and even if I didnt address that thing immediately right after you first post it, i was too busy trying to do other things.....
Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:27:15 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#68  February 15, 2014, 04:26:34 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
:omg:

can you please read this carefully

#69  February 15, 2014, 04:30:06 am
    • USA

after a back throw he is then able to come down with an attack after an air fireball which is a good thing. Noticed this after grinding with him in training mode and found a cool corner combo that utilized this.

I did read it, but you said you liked it.......

#70  February 15, 2014, 04:34:29 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Just re-downloaded him and you can still do EX Guts Upper 6 times in a row

Also, it looks like you have damage dampener on longer than it should be for 'Zenkai Kiai Dan' and 'Ichimonji Style Barrage'.   Let me explain.  An example is if Zenkai Kiai Dan does 108 damage during combos, you can do HP and do the super just after the opponent recovers and the damage will be the dampener damage instead of the full amount
#71  February 15, 2014, 04:38:38 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia

after a back throw he is then able to come down with an attack after an air fireball which is a good thing. Noticed this after grinding with him in training mode and found a cool corner combo that utilized this.

youre not getting it at all

he cant come down with a button at all after a fire ball ONLY AFTER backthrowing your opponent at any moment in a fight can you be able to come back down with a button after a fireball.

jesus
#72  February 15, 2014, 04:40:53 am
    • USA
Just re-downloaded him and you can still do EX Guts Upper 6 times in a row

Also, it looks like you have damage dampener on longer than it should be for 'Zenkai Kiai Dan' and 'Ichimonji Style Barrage'.   Let me explain.  An example is if Zenkai Kiai Dan does 108 damage during combos, you can do HP and do the super just after the opponent recovers and the damage will be the dampener damage instead of the full amount

Fuck! I could have sworn i fixed that.... Oh well back to the drawing board on that.

-Ok i see what your talking about. I will try to fix that.  Good find dude!
#73  February 15, 2014, 04:44:37 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/

he cant come down with a button at all after a fire ball ONLY AFTER backthrowing your opponent at any moment in a fight can you be able to come back down with a button after a fireball.

jesus

I was confused by what Luis was saying, but now I get it.  After doing air Kiai Dan, Batsu cannot do anything on the way down from the air.  But, after doing a back throw, he is able to do a follow up after air Kiai Dan.  Basically, back throwing an opponent causes a trigger which allows you to follow do follow ups after doing air Kiai Dan
#74  February 15, 2014, 04:45:59 am
    • USA

jesus

Listen man, now I understand what your saying now because you went into more detail and also if you take a look at your initial comment, you worded it differently

So in other words, thats what you should have said in the beginning. Dont get mad at me because you weren't clear on what you were saying.

Well anyway back to the char, I will see about that, cus now I understand

The original comment was worded like you were saying after he shoots a fireball he can hit someone with an air attack right afterwards

Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:49:07 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#75  February 15, 2014, 04:48:58 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
The original comment was worded like you were saying after he shoots a fireball he can hit someone with an air attack right afterwards
he cant so you should have noticed this
Re: Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 2/15/2014
#76  February 15, 2014, 08:51:04 am
    • USA
Batsu updated again 2/15/14

I guess you like hitting yourself in the head huh? dude its not that serious, its obvious that no one understood what you were getting at with your first comment on the matter.

Even senorfro didnt understand what you were saying until after you went into more detail

Well anyway

I was confused by what Luis was saying, but now I get it.  After doing air Kiai Dan, Batsu cannot do anything on the way down from the air.  But, after doing a back throw, he is able to do a follow up after air Kiai Dan.  Basically, back throwing an opponent causes a trigger which allows you to follow do follow ups after doing air Kiai Dan

-Fixed

- I think I fixed the guts upper so that you cant hit it your opponent six times with it in the corner.
#77  February 15, 2014, 11:02:54 am
Thanks for making Batsu.
Truly epic.
#78  February 15, 2014, 04:15:47 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I said I wouldn't leave any more feedback but fuck it.

-Still has weird resets in the air with Air Combo + Chaining mode (Recall thoughts from the deleted video)
-If timed correctly in Air Combo + Chaining mode, Quick jump -> Air LP -> Air MP -> Air MK -> Air HK -> Land -> Repeat is an infinite.
Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:27:19 pm by Sire Hyogo.
#79  February 15, 2014, 05:44:35 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#80  February 15, 2014, 07:13:20 pm
    • USA
I said I wouldn't leave any more feedback but fuck it.

-Still has weird resets in the air with Air Combo + Chaining mode (Recall thoughts from the deleted video)
-If timed correctly in Air Combo + Chaining mode, Quick jump -> Air LP -> Air MP -> Air MK -> Air HK -> Land -> Repeat is an infinite.

(Recalls that I never said that I fixed that)

And like I said in the pm, your welcome to leave feedback as much as you want. I welcome it because I want to make the character play better

I just prefer it without all the other unnecessary "jokes" or "smart" comments.

That was a good video because you showed me something that I wasnt aware of, I just didnt like the mockish title of it.

Anyway moving along, I will check more back into him today to see about fixing that