YesNoOk

Lookin for a spriter (Read 4988 times)

Started by awatemono-san, October 02, 2007, 01:56:00 am
Lookin for a spriter
#1  October 02, 2007, 01:56:00 am
I am a good coder and i am looking for a spriter to team up and make some chars with. any takers?

Shin Ronald
Put a smile on, bitch
Re: Lookin for a spriter
#2  October 02, 2007, 04:09:52 am
if you ust a want a person to rip sprites. i can do it
#3  October 02, 2007, 04:46:09 am
  • Coming Soon?
he actually wants someone who can do sprites like make that ronald mc donald look better and such.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#4  October 02, 2007, 06:32:58 am
Actualy, i want someone who can either make sprites or rip sprites.
that ronald is my baby, it looks bad now but i did the entire sheet in an hour, its a rough draft. i will go back and fix it up later.

Iori, if you rip em ill make em into chars! it would be even better if you can make the SFF file too. once you give me a SFF i can have a completely coded char in a few days. if i have to put em in im not sure how long i will take, i havnt done that yet(hence why im making ronald)

Shin Ronald
Put a smile on, bitch
#5  October 02, 2007, 06:46:54 am
kk,, so what character do you want to make first?
im in the middle of making a character btw so i wont be able to rip a character for a few weeks sorry

oh. add me on msn so we can talk about your projects
daniel.fue@hotmail.com
#6  October 02, 2007, 07:39:32 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
No real offence but this
I am a good coder
and this
i can have a completely coded char in a few days. if i have to put em in im not sure how long i will take, i havnt done that yet(hence why im making ronald)
don't match up.

Most people start their first character learning how to do the sff. It's in fact kinda neccessary to know that if you're going to be a good coder. fast != good either btw.

Good luck in your projects but you should perhaps not exaggerate.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#7  October 02, 2007, 07:50:42 am
your logic is flawed. I am not most people. I hate ripping sprites and custom editing sprites. although i did completely study them before i got started. I came from a software development background and I used other peoples SFF files to make my chars for my own learning purposes.

I dont need to prove anything to you and your comment is completely unhelpful. tnx bye.

BTW we can close this thread, i have found someone. Putting ronald on hold.

Shin Ronald
Put a smile on, bitch
#8  October 02, 2007, 09:51:28 am
You can lock it yourself. Just look on the bottom left corner of the window.

BTW, watch your mouth please? Just for your own good. :ninja: He's a global mod and there's probably a good reason for that.