YesNoOk

how to ADD004 x unotag? (Read 3500 times)

Started by kiLabee, July 19, 2017, 10:12:53 am
Share this topic:
how to ADD004 x unotag?
New #1  July 19, 2017, 10:12:53 am
sup guys and gals.

first off, is there a way to use the uno tag system with the ADD004 lifebars?
i have been searching this forum for a thread about it and i guess im late to the party because i cant find anything relating to it.

i have already downloaded the add004 and uno tag sytem already. but i have yet to patch my characters because IDK if it will work or break something.
basically, i would like help setting up the ADD004 lifebars ( only the lifebars) with my mugen screenpack ( duracellulars X mugen )
with the uno tag system ( type K)  to build a full game for myself.
can anyone help me with this?

thanks in advance.

Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:51:14 pm by kiLabee
Re: how to ADD004 x unotag?
#2  July 21, 2017, 02:19:40 am
    • USA
Yes, is it as simple as you think it is, No.
It can easily be done, there are enough people here whom have wanted to do the same thing, hopefully they can help you. If you are the guy from YouTube, this would be considered a job to work on, I'm not interested in doing this anymore. May not be the answer you wanted, but at least you know it's possible.
#3  July 21, 2017, 05:59:15 am
thanks for the answer.
i want to learn as much as i can on my own but the problem im having is IDK where to start.
i want to do this on my own but i have limited coding knowledge but as long as someone can explain to me how it works i will willingly do all the work myself. i just need to find out how to do it. if you can point me to the right direction on where to read up on it i can definatley do it.

i can use the add004 and uno tag by themselves separate and they work fine.
#4  July 21, 2017, 06:21:06 am
    • USA
Listen, I'm not trying to give you the lame answer "go read the docs" this is just not the right place to start. Add004 is an entire system, you'd be deconstructing it completely to add something from uno tag when you could just as easily add the uno tag feature to add with less time and effort. Both use numerious variables that you'll have to change and rework etc etc. Change one thing you'll break another, and so forth and so forth.If you don't know the basics what can I really do for you? I say it's a job because it would take me time and effort I can't commit to for something I don't even want to do. Just look in the common1 remove everything you don't want it & add in everything from Uno you want to add. Copy and paste see what works, see what breaks. Trial and error.