YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646902 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: The Federal Bureau of Golden Showers
#1181  April 14, 2018, 08:59:19 pm
its proven that the gas attack are the rebels doing, that's why the past administration didn't supported the rebels. if it was handled very well they might have still helped them but the attacks were such a mess and evidences were found tracing the attacks were staged. most casualties were civilians and non combatants , that's just wasting effort and money to kill people who are not even fighting against you.
#1182  April 14, 2018, 10:14:48 pm
The prior administration were supporting the rebels too, moreso than the current one in place.

But yeah, Assad has nothing to gain from gassing his own people. And it's known that these rebels (aka ISIS and company) have gained access to and can indeed use sarin and other chemical bombs. Not to mention continuing the war is for their personal benefit. It has everything to do with territorial influence; the US leaving means Russia wins and we can't have that. Of course you can't just invade sovereign nations anymore so the powers that be need an excuse, peppered with some window dressing (brutal dictator is killing his own citizens, we must install democracy to obtain peace in the Middle East or something).

Funny how when Trump needed to call out the media's bullshit the most, he folds to them and their establishment friends. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
#1183  April 14, 2018, 10:15:43 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
that's why the past administration didn't supported the rebels.
Minor correction(Niitris covered this already before I finished my post), the US started supporting the Syrian rebels since ~2013 (IIRC) and has been ever since. Obama's administration did have some strong words that the rebels(who they were arming and funding) were bad boys in 2016 but didn't stop supporting them. Israel and Saudi Arabia two countries who are also well known for their peace-seeking tolerance(/s) and endless attempts to stabilize(/s) other countries in the Middles East, much like the USA(/s), have also been balls deep in Syria supporting the rebels. Trump just passed a serious interest in ending the support and pulling the US out of Syria, a place the US never should have been in the first place, way less reason than even Iraq. It's a shame he waited til 2018 to finally voice a potential move on this though.

And it's really a shame that as soon as the US President publicly states an interest in getting out of Syria, Assad and Putin, who are both intelligent and experienced leaders in war, collectively decide to have Assad gas his countrymen children with illegal chemical weapons that have proved in the past to call in US and international intervention/antagonism(and was the "red line" that involved the US in the first place), in an area they pretty much had under control again. It really shows how much staggering genius Assad and Putin are capable of!
"We've effectively been guaranteed Syria you guys, the US is pulling out! Wouldn't it be a laugh if we used illegal weapons to gas some people before the USA backs out, it would show they are weak! Ebin trollerino bro! Lol!"

I also find it brilliant that after both this gas attack and the last one, it was immediately determined that Assad did it and Trump had to attack-response immediately, just like the last time, with no actual proof or investigation having occurred at the time. Despite no US citizens being involved in the attack. The USA or Israel would never jump the gun on this sort of intelligence for their own interests, they've never done that in past! (/s)(/s)(/s)(/s)(/s)

Can you even reply in a civilized tone ? I am not reading that answer.
That explains it, I didn't fail to address your points previously, you just didn't read anything I addressed. Thanks for clearing everything up!
Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:22:00 pm by Chronan
#1184  April 14, 2018, 10:30:22 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1185  April 15, 2018, 12:26:15 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
with no actual proof or investigation having occurred at the time.
That's a lie.
First attack occurred Tuesday April 3rd. Article from April 4th (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/world/middleeast/syria-gas-attack.html) states:
On Tuesday(April 3rd) night, Britain, France and the United States were pushing the Security Council to adopt a resolution that condemns the attack and orders the Syrian government to provide all flight logs, flight plans and names of commanders in charge of air operations, including those for Tuesday, to international investigators.
The USA also blames Assad for it. So completely off the assumption so far, because Assad is our bad guy, and theirs no way the terrorists/rebels he's fighting against and bombing could have these chemical weapons in any capacity. I know the US government is highly competent and gets all it's facts straight before declaring the problem and course of action. Hence why the US stayed out of Iraq back in 2003. Oh wait...

By the 5th we already had reports on Radio(NPR) and TV(NBC) being reported that Assad was behind it, and were looking for reasons why(in NPRs case) and how the US must intervene against Assad(NBC). There were other NPR shows running their commentaries about Assad being behind it and calls to action.
https://www.npr.org/programs/all-things-considered/2017/04/05/522705705
Used sources with a left leaning bias too because I'm nice, too lazy to dig up whatever NBC report I was watching at mummy's house, pretty sure it was Lester Holt though doing the coverage. No investigation had been completed at this point to my knowledge. Unless you have the sources to disprove that. The same shit happened a year ago by the way, but at a larger and more appalling scale. Back then it was the Republican congressman telling CNN "we need to wait for the facts" instead of warmongering, that's how you know something is wrong!

Not saying "Animal Assad" absolutely didn't do it! Just saying it's not worth jumping to conclusions over and riling up your audiences/people before the evidence is put forward, GW Bush and FOX News used to get eaten alive for that sort of thing, now the same orgs who pushed against Bush-Iraq are pushing for Trump-Syria. Just seems pretty absurd all around.
#1186  April 15, 2018, 12:42:46 am
Not saying "Animal Assad" absolutely didn't do it!  Just saying it's not worth jumping to conclusions over and riling up your audiences/people before the evidence is put forward
You're saying they have no proof he did it. But you have no proof of what they have or don't have, ergo, you're lying. You just THINK it's way too fast to have any proof, but you don't actually know who saw what and who knows what, so your claim that they have no proof is a lie.
By the way, it's not just the US saying that. Unlike with Iraq back then, it's everyone.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:46:40 am by Byakko
#1187  April 15, 2018, 03:52:14 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#1188  April 18, 2018, 07:22:20 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
Remember when Donald Trump wanted out of the TPP?

Yeah.
From the article: "Would only join TPP if the deal were substantially better than the deal offered to Pres. Obama. We already have BILATERAL deals with six of the eleven nations in TPP, and are working to make a deal with the biggest of those nations, Japan, who has hit us hard on trade for years!" The issue with TPP is it was a major net-negative for the US. Trump interest in revisiting is if he can make a 'better deal' for the USA.

Not saying "Animal Assad" absolutely didn't do it!  Just saying it's not worth jumping to conclusions over and riling up your audiences/people before the evidence is put forward
You're saying they have no proof he did it. But you have no proof of what they have or don't have, ergo, you're lying. You just THINK it's way too fast to have any proof, but you don't actually know who saw what and who knows what, so your claim that they have no proof is a lie.
By the way, it's not just the US saying that. Unlike with Iraq back then, it's everyone.
Oh please. I already showed my dispute with their claims and did https://www.politico.eu/article/turkey-autopsies-confirm-assad-used-chemical-weapons-in-syria/ for you, no proof was presented until the 6th which was a day after NPR, CNN, and NBC pundits all ran under the assumption that Assad was behind it. That was based off Turkey autopsies (which should come with it's own concerns, and not be taken as 100% proof, given their relationship with Syria and Assad), before telling the American people that 'Trump needs to strike or he will appear weak'. I don't care if you're okay with America getting involved into wars based off "a likely scenario" but I'm not.

You're accusation of my already justified opinion that our media is jumping the gun being "a lie" is because I can't disprove that some field reporters "saw some things". I'm sure CNN and NPR were right there in Assad's planes, recording them drop the bombs which that they had previously confirmed via their own investigative journalism that they chemical bombs. Allowing them to rule out all the details of Assad and Putin's defense of the strike such as but not limited to: the chemicals in the bombed weapons stockpile which the strike was allegedly intended for. Or would you prefer if I said they had some evidence at the that could potentially allege that Assad was behind it, which totally justifies their coverage stating directly that he 100% did it (because even if they had some evidence that alluded to it, it's still "not proof", and it won't ever be proof until they apply a source to the proof)?
I know you aren't okay with FOX News doing this same exact thing. So why the double standard? It doesn't matter if turns out incorrect or correct later (and they ALL fuck up doing these preemptive accusatory stories before the facts come out, random example: Michelle Fields' brutal assault by Trumps campaign manager, the best part is WAPO, another left leaning outlet(I believe NBC, but don't hold me to it, because I don't feel like proving it atm!), and Breitbart all withheld video evidence to push their fake stories in that instance. Then after slandering Trump and his obnoxious campaign manager, the video was published online that finally clarified Fields and the WAPO reporter were full of shit. The damage was already done to the campaign though.

This shows certain portions of the US media overstepping it's boundaries on pushing a preemptive warmongering narrative before all the info is available. This is demonstrable. They do it with cops shooting black people, whether the shooting was justified or not running an officers name and family security into the ground while posing a criminal as a saint. They do it with accused rapists, whether the man was falsely accused or not. They did it with Michael Jackson too!
Sure it's all my opinion, which I can support with evidence, in the end. And sure there's a long shot that they got the UN Security Council investigation information 12-24 hours prior (despite being unresolved even 7 days after albeit due to 2 countries including Russia being against it and many more voicing their concerns over the language and stretches tying the attack to the Syrian Government) to the US government, which how much longer it took for the US government to give their official condemnation of the Syrian Government.

That's a lie. See, if you want to play bullshit weaseling games, I can do it too.
Not sure why I waste my time though, this is Byakko posting after all. If it's not circular reasoning/circular backpedaling, or an actual disregarding of a post to make your own meaning from one over  focused point, then it will be a "lol no". It's all so tiresome.
Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 07:27:58 pm by Chronan
#1189  April 18, 2018, 07:40:44 pm
no proof was presented until the 6th which was a day after NPR, CNN, and NBC pundits all ran under the assumption that Assad was behind it.
"No proof was presented" doesn't mean they didn't already have it. You think something doesn't exist until they show it to you ?? They had it, they said "we have proof", and later they showed it to someone.
Intelligence is an actual thing that governments do, and they don't always show things to everyone. If they say "we have proof", you can't really just start shouting "they don't have proof". You could ask them to show their proof, it's definitely never going to happen because that's completely not how intelligence works, but going "they don't have proof" after they said they have proof is just being full of shit. It's your words against theirs, and your words have no value.
That's a lie. See, if you want to play bullshit weaseling games, I can do it too.
Except you're wrong. France immediately said we had proof, the UK also jumped in fast. So no, it's not just the US saying that.
#1190  April 18, 2018, 09:39:45 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
no proof was presented until the 6th which was a day after NPR, CNN, and NBC pundits all ran under the assumption that Assad was behind it.
"No proof was presented" doesn't mean they didn't already have it. You think something doesn't exist until they show it to you ?? They had it, they said "we have proof", and later they showed it to someone.
Intelligence is an actual thing that governments do, and they don't always show things to everyone. If they say "we have proof", you can't really just start shouting "they don't have proof". You could ask them to show their proof, it's definitely never going to happen because that's completely not how intelligence works, but going "they don't have proof" after they said they have proof is just being full of shit. It's your words against theirs, and your words have no value.
I've already shown you're full of shit with the first one so I'm not going to walk in circles with you as per your standard argument tactic, like I said it's tiresome. You either get it or you don't. I've already shown our media plasters bogus stories/narratives to be first on reporting. Whether you want to eat their bullshit is your problem, it doesn't hwoever make me a liar.

Except you're wrong. France immediately said we had proof, the UK also jumped in fast. So no, it's not just the US saying that.
So you're saying it isn't "everyone"? By your own reasoning, you lied.
Also I never said "just the US said that" those were your words. Feel free to look at your bogus Iraq statement again,
if you believe it was ever just the US gunning for Iraq.
Again, you lied. I know it's a weasels way of calling you a liar, but I'm just playing your own shitty game on you.
#1191  April 18, 2018, 09:51:25 pm
I've already shown you're full of shit with the first one
No. Nothing you showed says that the different governments involved don't have any proof as they say they have.
Also I never said "just the US said that" those were your words.
That's.... That's fucking stupid. Are you pretending to misunderstand this or what ?
With Iraq, there actually were very few countries behind the US, and several countries outright disagreeing with them. Including France. This time, it's different. There is no country that claims this didn't happen (well, Russia tries to stall and pretend to ask for an investigation while blocking any investigator from coming in), at best they try not to talk about it, but no one is saying it's false, and there are other countries expressly saying they also have evidence of the attacks, unlike with Iraq.
So your comparison with the Iraq stuff is bullshit. That's what I'm saying. But as usual, you're just deflecting and pretending to misunderstand and twist my words.
Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:59:59 pm by Byakko
#1192  April 18, 2018, 09:58:08 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1193  April 19, 2018, 11:27:41 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
I've already shown you're full of shit with the first one
No. Nothing you showed says that the different governments involved don't have any proof as they say they have.
Also I never said "just the US said that" those were your words.
That's.... That's fucking stupid. Are you pretending to misunderstand this or what ?
With Iraq, there actually were very few countries behind the US, and several countries outright disagreeing with them. Including France. This time, it's different. There is no country that claims this didn't happen (well, Russia tries to stall and pretend to ask for an investigation while blocking any investigator from coming in), at best they try not to talk about it, but no one is saying it's false, and there are other countries expressly saying they also have evidence of the attacks, unlike with Iraq.
So your comparison with the Iraq stuff is bullshit. That's what I'm saying. But as usual, you're just deflecting and pretending to misunderstand and twist my words.
You're lost. You accusation of me pretending to misunderstand you, is EXACTLY what you are doing to me, that's why I turned your own shitty tactic on you, and as expected you can't even see it because you're so up your own ass or you have ZERO reading comprehension skills.

You want to know why? Because I never said the "different governments involved had no proof.". I know you love spinning people's arguments so you can try and force them to defend points they weren't even making, but my critique is, was, and always has been on the US media. Why you insist on twisting the point I made to some overfocused place I wasn't talking about is beyond me, but I am aware this is how you've done it for as long as I've read your ignorant opinions on the US, and funny enough you can't handle it being given right back to you the same way.

Thanks for finally acknowledging you're a liar by your own reason on the Iraq comparison though! If you still insist on acting like you don't know why I called you on that then maybe you really do lack reading comprehension, again it's exactly the same thing you did to me. Whether you believe it to be an apt comparison had nothing to do with it.

Otherwise, I already made my points available, you refused to even look at them outside your bias on their meanings and instead twisted my point into your own warped meanings. You can feel free to disagree, or call me a liar for giving an opinion which I backed up only to have it spun into something else again. If you want to try dancing around being schooled again feel free. Seems Bastard Mami's looking for a partner. I won't bother circling the drain with you anymore though, you're game is just so damn boring and obvious at this point.
#1194  April 20, 2018, 12:15:07 am
You want to know why? Because I never said the "different governments involved had no proof.".
But that has been your entire point. "No proof was presented", "everyone ran under the assumption that Assad did it", you somehow claimed they might have evidence but it was "not proof", you insist that "no investigation was completed at the time", throwing links about articles saying the investigation is being blocked and implying it can only mean they don't have proof... All of this is an attempt to throw discredit. You're trying to imply it's possible they're either wrong or lying, because you remember how it went last time the US government did the same thing.
Yes, I did read your points. None of it matters because you're skirting around the point, not making one yourself. I am telling you that you don't have proof that they have nothing when they say "we have proof". I am telling you that none of your arguments actually mean anything, regardless of how hard you're trying to imply things.

I'm not playing any game with you trying to figure out which one of us can be ridiculed the hardest. When you say they didn't have any proof at the time (and you did say that, it's the first thing I responded to), you're lying, because you don't know what they have and when they had it. No news article you find can possibly change the veracity of this because you don't actually have access to what the armies of three different countries have and you weren't actually there. There's literally nothing else to say other than you're lying. Unless you secretly work at the Pentagon or something ??

But please, you go on and keep playing your pretend games of "tactics" just so you can tell yourself you're the smart guy or whatever you're jerking off to.
#1195  May 18, 2018, 11:41:54 am
  • Dust to dust...
    • USA
    • Skype - tylorthehedgehog
    • www.freewebs.com/wubbi/
Threads like this is why I stay out of politics nowadays.

People refusing to argue in good faith. People more interested in throwing insults and stroking hateboners than having actual discussion. And this isn't some vocal minority.

I'll hear out people who want to be heard out. I'm all for letting people speak their minds.

I'll be watching the political shitstorms that happen fucking everywhere because it's sometimes fucking hilarious. Yes, that includes this thread. (Hi VGames)

I'll take solace in the fact that we can set aside our differences when it comes to just entertainment, casual or competitive. Well, a good number of us, anyway.
Thanks for reading my signature.
#1196  May 19, 2018, 04:31:10 am
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    • USA
I was hopeful for the idea of North and South Korea formally signing a peace treaty. I think it's going downhill fast already.

But it would be SO nice if I could see a decade old frozen conflict formally end once in my life, which in turn, closes the curtain on the Korean War for good.

What a shame.
#1197  May 19, 2018, 04:41:12 am
  • Raging Fist
Something tells me that someone showed Kim Jong Un the beef that Trump caused the peace. If both Koreas were smart they would unite and bring on a revolution to kick the GOP out.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Korean Family Feud
#1198  June 10, 2018, 09:52:26 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Gotta love those freudian slips

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/1005857941143113728
Hahaha oops

That moment when a Fox & Friends host accidentally calls Trump a dictator and no one even bats an eye

Huntsman: "Regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators, what we're seeing right now, this is history."
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Kim & Don season 1 marathon this summer
#1199  June 11, 2018, 09:26:57 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Lol Bronko. It just sorta felt right.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: All in the family
#1200  June 20, 2018, 09:37:42 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org