YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1071925 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1281  December 25, 2017, 11:07:38 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks guys! maybe the problem with Guile's face is that I have not made him looking agressive enough. I'll give a later try :)!!

Also, saw new Sagat's look and it's awesome!!! It makes him looking enough different to Adon. And so, gave a try to it :D

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1282  December 25, 2017, 11:29:49 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Wow... The sprite looks truly amazing.
And indeed, such design for Sagat looks really nice. But aren't his pants supposed to be gray?
Yes, the light in that cutscene is really lacking, but when I could clearly see a red color through that darkness, I see no blue there. So, his pants are supposed to be much more grayish...

But all in all, a really great sprite.
#1283  January 28, 2018, 09:55:14 pm
Yes Trololo, they're a bit grayer than the blue I put. Thought in this tone because that part of the trailer was so gray and put his classic blue instead.

I've been busy with projects and RL stuff. Also, some downs...but, let's stand up!

And, had fun making this sprite:

Have a nice day!
#1284  February 11, 2018, 07:45:55 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Hottest gal on the team  :sweetheart:! And a great sprite!!
#1285  April 21, 2018, 07:09:10 pm
I'm not dead!!(yet). I'm very bussy studying for two hard exams which will take place...next month!! So, by the moment, everything I had gets in stand by till new orders :/. Aside that, my laptop died, but I was able to save stuff(except two things which I totally forgot about D: ).

Got saturated today so I sprited something:
- Captain Blue Jr, from Viewtiful Joe(anime and Red Hot Rumble):

That helmet and face was a pain in the ass, believe me :/.

And an experiment:

Part of Ryu's stage trying to be converted into Viewtiful Joe's stages style. Still unfinished(got to add some stuff here and there, but most of it it's complete).

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:25:09 am by FeLo_Llop
#1286  April 28, 2018, 12:36:10 pm
Revisited Claw's portrait(a bit):

Fixed one thing in his glove, general shading in the legs(they were a bit lacky), thought in putting the side buttons as in SFV, but not that sure. What I put was those gold stripes in his shash.

Oh, and this sketch:

Still a long way to go.

Have a nice day!
#1287  June 04, 2018, 07:56:45 pm
Time for the remember!! This time is Demitri's!!

Inked style because of saving time :D!!

Have a nice day!!

PS: No, I have not made the aura and still not in my plans.

DGO

#1288  June 04, 2018, 09:24:45 pm
    • Chile
gorgeous!!!
#1289  June 24, 2018, 04:44:28 am
Soooo...it's been time.  Even I've finished SF2 bunch two weeks ago, I was busy with some RL issues, some so-so days and etc. But here we are!

As usual, characters comes in alphabetical order AND in this case, they're under the Japanese names(so Claw is Balrog, Boxer is Bison and Dictator is Vega). I've included Violent Ken in the bunch because he's playable in the last canon SF2 game, but not included Shadaloo Cyborg on it. And as previously seen, Story Mode outfits are in too. My plan is have him, other major support characters(Effie, Goutetsu, etc) and some other suff once I'm done with this tribute.

Enough chit chat:
- Balrog:

- M.Bison: Yes!! Even some of his attires looks the exact...there are some slight differences between them!!

- Blanka:

- Cammy: Sprited her as Killer Bee in SFZ(because I consider them two different "people", even sharing the same body, their minds are different, kinda Ryu-E.Ryu, etc). And!! I've included her FF:Streetwise in the bunch because FF seems to be part of the canon. Ah! Final Fight will have its own section(only the characters from FF appearing in SF and vice-versa). That's why I still have not posted Cody, Guy and others from there!

- Chun Li: Yes! I've sprited her totally different for SFZ...sprited her using the base picture but...those HUGE legs made look the whole thing terrible.

- Dee Jay:

- Dhalsim:

- E.Honda:

- Fei Long:

- Gouki:(sandals on sandals off, gloves or belt are ropes...sometimes...)

- Shin Gouki:

- T.Hawk:

- Vega:

- Violent Ken:

- William Guile:

- Zangief:

Well...these were the bunch from SF2...hope you enjoyed watching as I did doing them. Next stage is SF4!! Stay tunned!! Have a nice day!!

Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:48:08 am by FeLo_Llop
#1290  June 24, 2018, 04:53:08 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Dang, those are Perfect! But Zangief's M.trapezius looks really WAAAAY too strange...
#1291  July 04, 2018, 12:50:57 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hey FeLo!

Just stopping by to admire the view and say hello my friend.

Keep up the amazing work as always.  ;)
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#1292  August 05, 2018, 11:28:22 am
- MaxBeta:  Man!! It's been time!! What have been about you??

- Trololo: OMG. You're totally right. I did the base lines above a SF5 screencapture and that's the way is there(at least in that one), which looks totally unnatural.

Now, it's time for Miss Aensland!!

Colour Separation did the magic! And yes, a small redesign for her. So why not?

PS: I may be posting colour variations for her too.

Have a nice day!
#1293  August 05, 2018, 10:54:03 pm
Good job,  :dealwithit:
Cammy is waifu huh? She looks great man, stunning. :muttrox:

Violent Ken looks off, : stance, face, pose, and something else
Well, some your other sprites could use a

#1294  December 22, 2018, 02:40:29 am
Yesss, it's beem time! So many things have happened. Some were good, some were bad, some were so-so. And nope, I haven't gone any further with AGES OF SF series 4 yet...More centered in flamboyant Ash and some experiments than anything else.

NOW! Something I did at some point at this week:

No extra spriting was done. Everything is a CS!! Here's the proof!!

And which base did I use?
Yessss!! from in game screenshot!!

Have a nice day!!

#1295  December 26, 2018, 02:03:10 am
"There is no need for fear. I will behead you in one clean stroke!"

Have a nice day!
#1296  December 26, 2018, 02:42:07 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Feliz Navidad FeLo!!

Tremendo el Bishamon!

En los ultimos años me he dedicado a trabajar con figuras, y claro siempre un poco de arte.

Tengo mi propia pagina en Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja

Saludos y un abrazo hermano!
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 02:45:50 am by XamΣeta
#1297  March 24, 2019, 01:48:34 am
Thanks, MaxBeta!! Believe or not but...I don't have Instagram!! I know, I feel kinda Jurassic and etc.

Now...just between Ash and few fun points with Abel, took one of Chuchoryu's Menat and de-constructed it. Left everything in 3 tones as much(he uses it for clothes, just noticed it): darkest-flat-light. And then added one or two tones when needed. Decided to add an extra for leg's skin, tights and "suit", aside the big scarf. Added a fourth tone for the hair and some random shit I don't remember right now. But see, the guy has(and it's been said millions of times) talent but he refuses to use it in the right way. So, first collumn is hims and second is mine. You'd see that, aside CS, adding extra colours does a lot of magic. The only thing that I'd point is: feet and hands. Chucho makes a mess in those areas, but Iknow he can do a better job.

Have a nice day!!

PS: This post is not meant(ha! riddle for Menat!!) to start a flamewar. If someone have to speak about Chucho, please, do it constructively.
#1298  March 24, 2019, 03:45:27 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
For once in my life, I actually prefer Chuchoryu's sprite. It just looks overall cleaner, far more readable, and it isn't really bleeding with over abundance of colors that just makes the sprite feel too cluttered.

Shit
#1299  March 24, 2019, 03:56:14 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Have to agree with MotorRoach on this one, Felo.
Too much of details, wrong color contrast and, have to say that, a worse head. How about you to try to draw Menat anew? I'm sure you'll get it better next time.
#1300  March 24, 2019, 04:50:05 pm

Unnecessary details don't make for a better sprite. Less is more.

Those underlights you keep adding to all of your sprites don't actually add anything, those should also be more subtle than that and they don't fit the style Chuchoryu was trying to go for. This is a thing Chuchoryu learned from you too and I don't see it as useful in a style like this one. In fact I think it's a bad habit.
Exempli gratia I don't understand why there should be light under her chest, I've seen that on most of your latest sprites.

All the details on the leggings are not animation friendly and the thighs' lighting doesn't work that way, they're not plastic but should have a softer shading technique applied to them.

I agree the hands and feet look better than the old sprite. But I disagree about this part:
adding extra colours does a lot of magic.
no, it's how you use the colours that does the trick. I'm sure you could have gotten a good result by using the same colours.
Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 05:26:41 pm by AlexSin