YesNoOk

Nightmare Geese (CVS/POTS/Infinite) (Update) (Read 21642 times)

Started by HyperClawManiac, April 04, 2018, 06:32:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Nightmare Geese (CVS/POTS/Infinite) (Update)
#21  June 18, 2018, 12:28:42 am
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
I'm hoping at the end your Geese's gonna have good AI
#22  June 25, 2018, 05:30:52 pm
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
Yet another update. The download link is in the first Post.

1. Small portrait altered.
2. Single Reppuken is released earlier.
3. Shippuken physics altered and Double Shippuken voice updated.
4. Ura Kumo In added.
5. Thunder Break is now fully OTG.

The next and probably Final Beta will include the Kyokuu Reppu Zan and the Hien Shikkyaku Normal from RB2 for sure.
#23  July 08, 2018, 04:21:54 pm
Aight the new Beta has included the Hien Shikkyaku and Kyokuu Reppu Zan as promised, though the latter is still WIP and based off of Hiram Yagami's version.
My current problem is getting the hitsparks into the correct position, and right now they just appear below Geese.

Edit: I also replaced the current Raising Storm graphic with the one used in DivineWolf's Eliza.
I feel like the leaving the hitsparks behind and adding shake effects to make up for it, plus it increases the cool factor IMO.
Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:24:28 am by HyperClawManiac
#24  July 11, 2018, 12:59:22 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
The woosh sound which has the ground and index of (7,8) is supposed to be (1,5). When you added it back, you did not have to change the coding of the sound fx as it was already there. Now the standing normal hard kick is the only one that have the woosh sound, while the crouching, jumping, and close hard kicks do not have it. I should have posted this two months ago when The Sudden Rarity mentioned it, but it's too late at the time and I didn't want to necrobump the topic.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#25  July 11, 2018, 03:46:27 pm
The woosh sound which has the ground and index of (7,8) is supposed to be (1,5). When you added it back, you did not have to change the coding of the sound fx as it was already there. Now the standing normal hard kick is the only one that have the woosh sound, while the crouching, jumping, and close hard kicks do not have it. I should have posted this two months ago when The Sudden Rarity mentioned it, but it's too late at the time and I didn't want to necrobump the topic.

K, thanks.

I've just gotta get the Super Finish to appear on the Raising Combination.