YesNoOk

Memo / New Wips 2016-and beyond (Read 12383 times)

Started by Memo, July 27, 2016, 08:49:10 pm
Share this topic:
Memo / New Wips 2016-and beyond
#1  July 27, 2016, 08:49:10 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
What up fellas, I'm back finally got a new PC and everything I need to get started again on some "stuff" lol don't want to say to much just yet because I dont know exactly what I'm doing myself! First I thing I'm getting off my chest is..ALL MY OLD WIPS ARE CANCELED.
Black Widow, Leona, that capcom vs game I worked on for a min. Its been 2 years since I touched that stuff I forgot where I left off what I was doing with them. I'm familiarizing myself again with mugen and ive been messing around with my old CVs alpha project tearing that thing apart and rebuilding it a lil bit different. I changed some mechanics and the control system too, I might just finish this as a full game or release the chars separately with the new system I'm currently finalizing. 1 char ill still do updates to is Terry Bogard so if you've found bugs or anything wrong with it in the past 2 years post it here and ill get on it. Any other char recommendations, hey ill take those too. Not guarantee that ill code them but if I like your ideas then maybe something will be made. Also man I've been gone a lil bit if anything important/awesome was released/discovered possible in mugen give me some tips that's info I'm also looking for.
Re: Memo / New Wips 2016-and beyond
#2  July 27, 2016, 08:58:06 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Hey, long time no see Memo! Glad to see that you're working on something. Bummed that your old WIPs are canceled, but at least you got a clean plate for other stuff.
#3  July 27, 2016, 09:02:15 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Hey, long time no see Memo! Glad to see that you're working on something. Bummed that your old WIPs are canceled, but at least you got a clean plate for other stuff.

Thanks dude, yea I need to start clean man I couldn't even tell where I left of on my old stuff I prefer to just start fresh.
#4  July 27, 2016, 09:05:39 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss  + ) yay  cant wait........for all your cool work      ..take your time oh yesss  =)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#5  July 27, 2016, 09:10:25 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
 I forgot to mention, if anybody wants to continue those old wip of mine go ahead I dont care. Finish them, use them as resources for your own stuff I dont give a eff alright? Just don't message me for permission and we cool.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss  + ) yay  cant wait........for all your cool work      ..take your time oh yesss  =)

What up mike, ill have some stuff up soon.
#6  July 27, 2016, 09:20:04 pm
    • USA
Well you haven't really missed anything. Almost everyone is gone(us clones) I've been picking up all the pieces of all these discontinued projects and working on them when I can. I wanted to continue that Leona, but lost interest as there are no orochi sprites and it's a must for me :/. I'm still super hype on the mugen scene and glad to hear you'll continue again, you helped me get started. Trying to keep the dream alive with the little knowledge I do have. Can't wait to see what you can come up with.

I did you a favor and updated your Terry myself. Still could use some polish though.
https://vid.me/R7C3

Also been working on a lil fan service project just for kicks.(This is if you are still super into cvs)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Also doing stuff like this
#7  July 27, 2016, 09:25:09 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Well you haven't really missed anything. Almost everyone is gone(us clones) I've been picking up all the pieces of all these discontinued projects and working on them when I can. I wanted to continue that Leona, but lost interest as there are no orochi sprites and it's a must for me :/. I'm still super hype on the mugen scene and glad to hear you'll continue again, you helped me get started. Trying to keep the dream alive with the little knowledge I do have. Can't wait to see what you can come up with.

I did you a favor and updated your Terry myself. Still could use some polish though.
https://vid.me/R7C3

Also been working on a lil fan service project just for kicks.(This is if you are still super into cvs)

Also doing stuff like this

What up dude, can you list a couple of the updates you did to terry? I. Just curious. Also I saw your capcom vs snk u thread, I tried to download it but mega app on my phone is retarded and the one drive link download gets stuck half way trying to download. Looks awesome thou and from the comments looks lil the community is enjoying it alot.
#8  July 27, 2016, 09:59:37 pm
    • USA
Look at that video I just posted. This one "https://vid.me/R7C3"

Well most of which are miscellaneous touches, changing values/animations/csln blah blah.  No one will care about this but.. I changed all the voices & added some. Sometimes he would fall through the ground? Your third geyser would never connect it was too slow(made it more like cvs2). Changed properties of certain moves(ex.Made lvl2 buster wolf faster and cover more ground). Added some moves(ex. ground wave). Tried to replicate his Kof counter part for some stuff(ex. see high angle geyser). A lot of other stuff that probably doesn't matter lol. You'd really have to have had played him in every game to even care. He is one of those guys that I plan to continue working on as I get better at this still a w.i.p. I tried to find feedback from when you first released it, but couldn't find anything.

#9  July 27, 2016, 10:03:26 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Look at that video I just posted. This one "https://vid.me/R7C3"

Well most of which are miscellaneous touches, changing values/animations/csln blah blah.  No one will care about this but.. I changed all the voices & added some. Sometimes he would fall through the ground? Your third geyser would never connect it was too slow(made it more like cvs2). Changed properties of certain moves(ex.Made lvl2 buster wolf faster and cover more ground). Added some moves(ex. ground wave). Tried to replicate his Kof counter part for some stuff(ex. see high angle geyser). A lot of other stuff that probably doesn't matter lol. You'd really have to have had played him in every game to even care. He is one of those guys that I plan to continue working on as I get better at this still a w.i.p. I tried to find feedback from when you first released it, but couldn't find anything.

Yeah, we have fun playing and we get good practice on it too. I guess some people just have bad luck with those sites. I had a feeling that was Memo's Terry as a base, either way Rei works very hard to polish them up and make them play real smooth like butter.
#10  July 28, 2016, 01:30:08 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
@Rei is one crazy talented man Memo. He's full of everything. So anyway is your'e first project going to be a character from Capcom, Marvel, or Snk? If you don't have a plan yet that's okay. Just keep dreaming man.
#11  August 07, 2016, 08:18:03 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
ok so I'm just posting a couple ideas for the full game, I'm still working on the unskippable intro state crap didn't figure that out yet but boy when I do
I would like to welcome you to a new age in mugen haha where your vs screens are not just images and flashy backgrounds, I'm gonna have a vs screen
with character animations and some more cool stuff. theres so much you can do with something like this not just for a custom vs screen but for selecting
different modes coded in chars and such.  AND WHEN I DO THE SECRETS OUT THE BAG IM TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO DO THIS, we can count with one
hand how many coders have done this and trying to get some help, or some code to look at to figure it out is a pain the culo. this is something I wish
a lot more people in the community knew how to do because its fucking awesome and allows you to do a little bit more to your fullgame and take it
to the next level, that Davinchi code is gonna get cracked!

well lets post some notes

1. CvS Alpha is getting revamped, I'm trying out a new control system similar to playing tatsunoko VS Capcom with just a wii mote.
 that's right just 2 buttons to pull off everything in the game, rolls, evades, alpha counters, air and ground recovery, your attacks ,specials
 and supers. I'm testing it right now its almost where I want it to be and please don't cry, boo hoo oh its just 2 buttons.
 listen 2 buttons is enough trust me ive been having a blast playing like this and it also allows my GF who is not able to play traditional
 fighting games go againts me and give me a good challenge. the chars themselves are getting a lot of changes to there movesets to fit
 into this control setup. now this is where I suspect someone to tell me off...chars are only getting one version of there specials!
 no light, medium or heavy version of specials just 1 that's it. of course I'm testing the shit outta them to figure out what vels and propertys
 I will choose. plus I may add a tag system to it too using add004basic and a custom set of lifebars.

2. my Batsu is getting updated, I learned a couple things coding AI and I want the AI in Batsu to take full advantage of his combo
potential and I'm coding his assists states over because currently they are buggy.

3. Terry is getting updated as well once I get the CVS2 tool working how it should be and K'illa also, hes unfinished needs more attacks and such.

that's it for now, I have more stuff I want to do but I'm just concentrating on this for the moment.

lui

#12  August 07, 2016, 08:20:18 pm
    • USA
the simple gameplay plus tag-system (add004 allows 3v3 btw :) ) sounds awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with!
#13  August 07, 2016, 08:25:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
the simple gameplay plus tag-system (add004 allows 3v3 btw :) ) sounds awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with!

hey I have 2 chars ready for testing, joe and ken. I'm gonna put together a demo for yall to test give feedback on pretty soon, fuck I forgot to post that!
#14  August 29, 2016, 08:58:13 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
new hitsparks I'm putting together using a blend of pots and some hires MvC2 sparks I have
oh and I'm working on Ryu..

shoryuken to tha dick!

#15  August 29, 2016, 09:02:54 pm
    • Argentina
I like the concept of those sparks. Good job! :D
#16  August 29, 2016, 09:07:05 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#17  August 29, 2016, 09:40:54 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I forgot to mention something too, the game is getting another roster change up, I want to add more than just capcom and snk chars so I'm making it a sequel to a full game we all enjoyed, I'm not announcing it until I first
Talk and ask the creator of that game for permission to use the name. With my control set up I can finally add chars that dont have enough attacks to make them 6 button fighters so yea expect some diago hotta, kunagi and some
other big bang beat chars, plus more from different games...those 2 I'm really excited for
#18  August 29, 2016, 10:00:10 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Wow, those are some awesome sparks!  I'm dazzled.  I'm not sure if it's rude to ask this, but will you approve others to use them once you finish your project?

That first screenshot is certainly a OHKO IRL

#19  August 29, 2016, 10:02:55 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Wow, those are some awesome sparks!  I'm dazzled.  I'm not sure if it's rude to ask this, but will you approve others to use them once you finish your project?

That first screenshot is certainly a OHKO IRL

Hell yea, when I get home ill make a zip with the images and the code for the sparks no problem
#20  August 29, 2016, 10:25:27 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com