YesNoOk

2v2 Boss Hack. (Read 3250 times)

Started by Kingxroyo, September 29, 2017, 10:57:14 am
Share this topic:
2v2 Boss Hack.
#1  September 29, 2017, 10:57:14 am
    • USA
Is there a way where i can encode a partner hack where the final boss of my game fights alone in "2v2" Tag Mode?

The concept is this.

-i want my boss character to fight alone. I wanna know if there would be a way where the boss will have a partner (like an invisible char). But as the round starts, they die instantly without notice. Leaving the Boss by himself. His partner lifebar will still show but his health is gone already.

I wont patch the boss with the Tag patch (Add004 or UnoShe) but ill probably give him an AI Patch.

Please Help thanks
Re: 2v2 Boss Hack.
#2  September 29, 2017, 11:09:19 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Unfortunately, I don't know a definitive answer.
But I think you're doing wrong by ignoring Tag Systems. The answer to your question may lay there, you know.
In fact, I would try to install Add004- and tried to make Second Boss's intro movements and screen leaving invisible and without any sounds, disabled this boss to TAG and tried to apply a custom Death state with invisibility, no death sound and triggered by a loss of the first boss. The main shit here is just about keeping Second Boss outside of battle, while his onscreen moments keeping unnoticeable.
That's just a theory, but I think this might work.
#3  September 29, 2017, 12:26:40 pm
    • Greece
Yes it s possible just use KFM and make him go to death statedef when round starts, also make his animations for lie down invisible. and remove death sound.
#4  October 03, 2017, 11:40:55 am
    • USA
Unfortunately, I don't know a definitive answer.
But I think you're doing wrong by ignoring Tag Systems. The answer to your question may lay there, you know.
In fact, I would try to install Add004- and tried to make Second Boss's intro movements and screen leaving invisible and without any sounds, disabled this boss to TAG and tried to apply a custom Death state with invisibility, no death sound and triggered by a loss of the first boss. The main shit here is just about keeping Second Boss outside of battle, while his onscreen moments keeping unnoticeable.
That's just a theory, but I think this might work.

How will i be able to make his state def with invisibility?
#5  October 03, 2017, 12:11:35 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Like I said, I don't know much about Add004. But I have a feeling that such stuff cannot be done without variables. And if there IS variable to determine, which is the FIRST fighter, and which is the SECOND fighter, aka this guy goes off screen, then there should be no problems with making such states, cause variables are great triggers. The main problem would be to ensure that nothing will change variable's value.
Like I said, that's just a theory, it still needs to be proven right.
#6  October 03, 2017, 12:55:58 pm
    • Greece
You have to leave kfm without the add004 patch so you dont need any variables. You just have to patch the character you want to fight make kfm die at the start of the round and be invicible.