YesNoOk

Maybe a section for Comics, Books, Artbooks similar to the Movie and Music ones? (Read 1649 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 19, 2012, 06:42:12 pm
Share this topic:
Maybe a section for Comics, Books, Artbooks similar to the Movie and Music ones?
#1  June 19, 2012, 06:42:12 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
A section in the forum about comics and artbooks like that one..maybe about books as well could be cool

Saw that Loona  posted the news about a new Marvel vs Capcom artbook in the entertainment thread today but the whole section is about movies/tv shows

How about a section for Books and Comics since we have many comic readers among us and also people who read..well Books and care for artbooks?
Re: Maybe a section for Comics, Books, Artbooks similar to the Movie and Music ones?
#2  June 19, 2012, 06:44:53 pm
i don't think it would have enough activity to justify its existance
Re: Maybe a section for Comics, Books, Artbooks similar to the Movie and Music ones?
#3  June 19, 2012, 06:52:45 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
but the whole section is about movies/tv shows
No it isn't. It's for movies, TV, AND comics, books, and whatever. Every form of entertainment that isn't covered by the other boards.

And because there aren't that many active threads about comics or books they doesn't really need another board.
#4  June 19, 2012, 06:53:41 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
comics and books already fit really well into entertainment, so that would be making a subforum just for artwork books, which are the oens that do not seem to have a place, they usually go in all that's left , or depending on the type of artbook ion a specific topic.
#5  June 19, 2012, 06:53:54 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
@ Tiltin Good point ^^  could happen there wouldnt be much activity, but remember how you said the same when i asked to make the gaming news thread sticky ..it has 60 pages now, is used nearly everday while that chess thread is unused since nearly a year now and is still sticky

Maybe the entertainment section could be a three in one for movies/series, music and books /comics ..the music section doesnt have that much activity either ..just 5 small threads in the last 20 days + a bit activity in the *what are you listening thread*
#6  June 19, 2012, 07:10:08 pm
@ Tiltin Good point ^^  could happen there wouldnt be much activity, but remember how you said the same when i asked to make the gaming news thread sticky ..it has 60 pages now, is used nearly everday while that chess thread is unused since nearly a year now and is still sticky
actually, i said my gaming news thread didn't need to be stickied because it was usually active. the chess thread is dead, but chess is a forum feature so it makes sense for it to be there. i suppose the crucial information about how forum chess works could be put in an information sticky or whatever.