YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 304205 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website
#201  December 27, 2017, 03:31:57 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Minor update from RMH regarding the possibility of passwords being compromised:

We don't know the depth of the hack yet, hopefully by the time we're done cleaning inspecting we'll be able to tell by the code injected what could've been accessed.

If you want my personal opinion, I would err on the side of caution and change any passwords just in case any of MFFA's account passwords did get compromised in the attack. Even if it turns out nothing happened, it's still better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Mugen Free For All Website
#202  December 28, 2017, 05:49:21 am
    • Japan
I suddenly became unable to access this site. But I wish for a speedy recovery as soon as possible.
Re: am i the only one who can't get access to mugenfreeforall?
#203  December 29, 2017, 05:06:53 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

you're not the only one, that happened to me too
Re: am i the only one who can't get access to mugenfreeforall?
#204  December 29, 2017, 06:54:15 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#205  April 10, 2018, 09:11:11 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Mugen free for all is offline. Again. For more than two days.

An error occurred (500 Error)
We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Access denied for user 'mugenfre_ip'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#206  April 10, 2018, 07:07:00 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
In the news today, MFFA is down....AGAIN.
#207  April 10, 2018, 09:19:48 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

I saw that, i wonder why it's down again
#208  April 10, 2018, 10:04:27 pm
  • Gotta Mugenize 'Em All
    • Russia
    • sites.google.com/site/yochismugensite/
Mugen free for all is offline. Again. For more than two days.

An error occurred (500 Error)
We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Access denied for user 'mugenfre_ip'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Oh, this ain't good. I checked MFFA too, I always get this error.
R.I.P. Mugen Free For All
2007-2018
#209  April 10, 2018, 10:09:30 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
For goodness' sake, you guys are overreacting. It's practically a running gag that MFFA goes down so sporadically.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#210  April 10, 2018, 10:12:13 pm
    • Russia
Again MFFA does not work, sadly :( what happens this once again?
#211  April 10, 2018, 10:23:04 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I think the Big MA Crew nuked MFFA. Don't mess them, they are the OGs of Mugen.
RIP MFFA 2007-2014
#212  April 11, 2018, 03:47:26 am
  • "The Future is Now"
I like how Chrono cut the years short LOL 2014.

Well I for one am proud to say It is not my fault this time... or the many times before, but I do take responsibility for the first 5 times, not the last 15.

I love not being in charge of MFFA anymore.
#213  April 11, 2018, 04:46:51 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
"Mugen Forum Falls Again" = "MFFA" Ryon wont say the truth but that´s the 100% non-fake original forum name, you can expect 10 falls per year.

#214  April 11, 2018, 08:26:28 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
And now it's back up, you melodramatic saps.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#215  April 12, 2018, 09:10:07 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#216  April 12, 2018, 02:21:28 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Saying that another website is down at a different website is totally making a scene; we don't really give a shit and it's not our problem.
#217  April 18, 2018, 02:13:13 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

mugenfreeforall is down again, it's got another error

edit: never mind it's back up

edit again: nevermind it's currently unavailable
Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:50:35 am by drewski90
#218  April 23, 2018, 08:52:38 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Because I know people are going to ask, Wew lad, where do I start?

Turns out MFFA was suspended due to a TOS violation. The violation in question? The collection threads, namely the Touhou & Pokemon collections, were eating up too much bandwidth, so Bluehost shut us down. I can't go into full detail yet, but hopefully that will shed some light as to what's been going on with the site lately.

Update: Site is unsuspended, but we're keeping it offline for now until we can determine exactly why the collection threads are causing excessive CPU usage and what can be done to resolve that issue. As of right now, only admins & gmods have access to the site.
Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:12:03 pm by Ricepigeon
#219  April 25, 2018, 01:56:00 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Because I know people are going to ask, Wew lad, where do I start?

Turns out MFFA was suspended due to a TOS violation. The violation in question? The collection threads, namely the Touhou & Pokemon collections, were eating up too much bandwidth, so Bluehost shut us down. I can't go into full detail yet, but hopefully that will shed some light as to what's been going on with the site lately.

Update: Site is unsuspended, but we're keeping it offline for now until we can determine exactly why the collection threads are causing excessive CPU usage and what can be done to resolve that issue. As of right now, only admins & gmods have access to the site.

Pokemon collection?

Out of curiosity, could you can tell me if the collection has either of my Pikachu in it? I will be surprised of people are still interested in them because I get the feeling they were not very popular.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#220  April 25, 2018, 03:18:56 pm
  • Literally the goddamned fun police.
    • Canada
I think we need to trim down some of the fat, like, say, outdated versions or less than desirable edits.
Y'know, the ones that you wouldn't be caught playing with in public?