YesNoOk

RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk. (Read 81807 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#81  October 01, 2016, 08:46:33 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Little update on Ryu, there was a bug in him that causes him to perform the Shinku Hadouken whenever i hit a enemy, the bug's fixed. I didn't come here just to tell you that, I came her to tell you that I'm wanting to get the add004 tag patch. Something stopped me, though. I have Omegapsycho and Juano16's Mortal Kombat characters, and idk if they're compatible with the patch. Are they?
Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:15:37 pm by RedDragonCats17
#82  October 10, 2016, 02:48:44 am
    • USA
Bad news, guys. This bug is back.

I was working on the Shinku Tatsumaki, then I modified one of the Explods on the Shinku Hadoken frame, and this happened.

Here's the entire Statedef of the laser, it has the destroyself and everything. What the hell is going on?
Code:
;Laser
[statedef 3036]
type = a
movetype = A
velset = 0,0
anim = 3036
sprpriority = 5

[State 3036, BindToParent]
type = BindToParent
triggerall = parent,stateno = 3030
trigger1 = 1
time = 1
pos = 60,-50

[State 3036, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = 1
flag = noshadow
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 3036, NotHitBy]
type = NotHitBy
trigger1 = !time
value = SCA,NA,SA,HA
time = 1

[State 3036, HitOverride]
type = HitOverride
trigger1 = !time
attr = SCA,NP,SP,HP       ;SCA,NA,SA,HA,NP,SP,HP,NT,ST,HT
stateno = 1100
time = -1

[State 3036, HitDef]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = uniqhitcount <24
attr = S,NP       
guardflag = MA         
animtype = Heavy       
air.animtype = light
priority = 5,Hit
damage = 13,1
;pausetime = 0 ,0
guard.pausetime = 0,0
sparkno = S9105
guard.sparkno = S9101
sparkxy = 0,0
hitsound = S5,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = High     
air.type = High
ground.slidetime = 20
guard.slidetime = -6
ground.hittime = 10
air.hittime = 20
ground.velocity = -6,0
air.velocity = -6,0
airguard.velocity = -1.9,-0.8
ground.cornerpush.veloff = 0
air.cornerpush.veloff = 0
down.cornerpush.veloff = 0
guard.cornerpush.veloff = 0
airguard.cornerpush.veloff = 0
p1getp2facing = 0
fall = 1
hitonce = 1
getpower = 0,0
envshake.time = 10
envshake.freq = 120
envshake.ampl = -2
envshake.phase = 90
fall.envshake.time = 0

[State 3036, DestroySelf]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1 = animtime = 0
#83  October 10, 2016, 03:56:24 am
    • USA
Also, I managed to make the add004 patch work. (I'm really new to MUGEN)
#84  October 12, 2016, 04:21:29 pm
    • USA
No updates on Ryu (yet), but I did finish my list of MvC characters I want to create. That's not ALL of the characters I want to make in general, though. I have some old school characters that I want to make every once in a while, so I'm gonna make a list of that.

Before we start, I managed to get my hands on King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match via Steam and with the help of my father (thanks dad), so if you want to fight me in that game, try searching for my username from here, I'm pretty sure you'll find me just like that.

Now, the old school characters:

Super Mario Advance: You've heard a lot about this guy (I think), but there's more. Not only will Mario have a lot of assists like Samus, Link, Bowser, and just a lot of helping characters, he'll also have the assists that walk around and attack by command, like in Vanguard Princess. Here's a list of assists he'll have.

SA-X: The power house of the assists, and the first one I ever made. The SA-X will not freeze you by command, it'll instead use a Super Missile and the Screw Attack the bring in the pain.

Peach: I know these sprites are not proper for this specific size, but I'll use them anyway. Peach will go to Mario's far right side and shoot a tennis ball by command. The tennis ball go diagonally so that it can hit the opponent, same goes for her offensive shot.

Dark Meta Knight: Dark Meta Knight will shoot sword beams and make the tornado from Kirby Super Star by command, that's about it.

Joe Musashi: Joe will a pretty accurate character, only thing that he doesn't have is the Super Move sound. I'm gonna find some fighting games from the Genesis and see what i can find.

Genjuro: Genjuro never recieved a conversion from his Samurai Shodown 2 self, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do it myself. Genjuro will be 100% accurate to his source, so he's gonna be a character that's out of my experience.

NES Mario: This version of Mario will be kinda like SUGIO's NES Luigi, in different ways. He's gonna have FLOOD with him, along with a few other things I don't have in my head.

Meta Knight: As you can tell from the pictures, I'm not creating just 1 Meta Knight. The GBA Meta Knight will be kinda like Cyanide's Kirby in different ways, and the NES Meta Knight will be source accurate (not really, but i hope you know what I mean).

SSF2X Sagat: I know Fido made a SSF2 Sagat, but to be honest, I don't like it much. This version of Sagat is gonna be out of my experience because I want him to be like G.D.T's characters, source accurate with air block. (I'm keeping this in until OmegaPsycho officially says he's making Sagat, I'm assuming that it's a rumor)

Geegus and Neo Geegus: Both characters are going to be accurate to their source, but there's one extra fighter in their transformations. Who is that fighter, you ask? That's a secret.

April fools:

Spider Mastermind: This boss shoots more than just gatling gun ammo. It shoots Pokeballs that summon the creepy pasta ghost, the spreader from Contra, the blue shell from Mario Kart, and a laser. If you have ideas for more projectiles, let me know and i'll think about it.
Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:29:26 am by RedDragonCats17
#85  October 14, 2016, 04:05:26 pm
    • USA
Aight, guys. I put this into the DestroySelf state, and it fixed the bug.

Code:
[State 3036, ChangeState]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1 = animelem = 41

Now I can move on to fixing the Shinku Tatsumaki.

Also, I feel like sh%t... Literally, my throat is sore, I have a cough, so i'm sick. Gonna be drinking tea and eating soup instead of the good stuff, like smoothies. Again, I know this isn't a personal life forum, but I just wanna let y'all know. (I hate coughing)
#86  October 19, 2016, 06:57:44 pm
    • USA
The Shinku Tatsumaki is done, so 2 Supers done, 2 more to go. Also, I'll worry about the Hadoken sparks and update the hitsparks of other moves when I finalize my character, because right now I'm to lazy to work on them, I just want the supers done ASAP.

#87  October 27, 2016, 05:52:00 am
    • USA
Maybe after I'm done with Ryu, I'll make one CS template for him, and another for Jesuszilla's CvS Felicia. (Mostly because the only difference between this Felicia's sprites and the Chronicle sprites are the eyes and the mouth)
#88  November 06, 2016, 12:43:47 am
    • USA
Small update on Ryu, I was trying to do the Reppu Jinraisho from Pocket Fighter, but I eventually gave up because there's something wrong with the command. I am keeping the animation, but for now, I'm gonna work on the Shin Shoryuken, then I'll finalize the character and FINALLY be done with him.

Also, I made a request for the hyper combo finish font on MFFA, and someone linked me to the topic making that same request, ShinZankuro posted the image of the font template he used, but the image isn't showing. I REALLY need that template for both my characters and my screenpack. So Shin, if you're reading this, I hope you'll help me out and post the same template in here.
#89  November 07, 2016, 02:19:07 am
    • USA
W00t! I just finished Ryu's Shin Shoryuken! May be a little faster than what you'd expect from Street Fighter Alpha 3, but hey, I made it, maybe I'll update it later. For now, y'all know what time it is... FINALIZING TIME!!!

Also, I decided to showcase a few palettes I made for some of the characters in here. Idk if I should release them in a pack, gonna be needing your opinions on them. What do you guys think?

My imaginary persona (SSJ Goku Z2):

Cortana from Halo (Felicia and Elena):
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:30:50 am by RedDragonCats17
#90  November 07, 2016, 02:58:11 am
    • USA
Just to let y'all know, finalizing a character, in my point of view, is coding the throws, adjusting the damage, getting the effects for the supers, and adjusting the hitsparks to the character's fists and feet, so I'm gonna make the request for the hyper combo background from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and hope for the best.
#91  November 08, 2016, 11:12:08 pm
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Why is this thread in Idea Engineering instead of Projects when Ryu is almost done?
Also I really like those Cortana palettes
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#92  November 13, 2016, 03:59:32 am
    • USA
Why is this thread in Idea Engineering instead of Projects when Ryu is almost done?
Also I really like those Cortana palettes

1: There was no pictures or videos of Ryu, and I'm not sure why JustNoPoint didn't move it back to projects. And 2: Thanks, Elena was a pain in my ass, but she turned out alright.
#93  November 18, 2016, 10:42:51 pm
    • USA
Letting you guys know, I'm gonna make a REAL idea engineering thread in a bit. It's for a full game, but I'm not gonna tell you the name of this game until it gets finished.
#94  November 25, 2016, 12:44:46 am
    • USA
No progress on Ryu yet, but I just wanna say happy Thanksgiving, I hope you guys fill up your stomachs with turkey, yams, stuffing, and pumpkin pie, and I also hope you guys enjoy seeing your friends, cousins, brothers, and everyone that's in your family, cuz I think that's what Thanksgiving is all about.

Also, I'm still wanting to patch up K.Y's Bowser, so here's my question: What should I patch in his CNS first, and how should I patch the said thing?

I already shrank him, so it's just the matter of modifying his moves.
#95  December 09, 2016, 03:31:30 am
    • USA
Bad news, guys. When Ryu was ready to be finalized, he was patched with add004. When I unpatched him, I found out that the Shin Shoryuken and Shinkuu Tatsumaki are deleted, which means I have to start all over on those 2 moves.
#96  December 09, 2016, 05:06:46 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Bad news, guys. When Ryu was ready to be finalized, he was patched with add004. When I unpatched him, I found out that the Shin Shoryuken and Shinkuu Tatsumaki are deleted, which means I have to start all over on those 2 moves.

I told you that restoring deletes all edits you have made into the character.Read my posts more carefully next time dude.
#97  December 09, 2016, 08:21:20 pm
    • USA
Why did I forget that? Feh, that's alright, I wanna try a experiment for another W.I.P anyway.
#98  January 07, 2017, 08:25:29 am
    • USA
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active lately, apparently I lost my MUGEN flow. I haven't been working on Ryu over the past month because I'm lazy and I'm not much of a authentic coder, however, I did finish Mario's standing punches and I'm working on another stage, that's about it though.

I might create a Idea Engineering topic about my CvS characters and what they're going to be like, mostly because I wanna see what you think about the idea. I did make the same topic in MUGEN Free For All's Think Tank, which they added recently, but no one has responded other than me, so I'm thinking about remaking the topic from the Think Tank to Idea Engineering.
#99  May 12, 2017, 11:43:23 am
    • USA
Once again, I lost my flow, and I was grounded from my computer.

How are you guys doing? I decided to start over on Ryu because Hatter released his version of him and that convinced me to make Ryu in my own style. I'd like to explain it, but I'd rather have this be moved back to the Projects thread.

As of now, I'm working on this:

Yup, my own screenpack along with Ryu. I'm finally determined to make a screenpack, and I knew exactly how I'm gonna make the title screen. I'm dead ass proud of how it looks like now, but Earth's spinning animation isn't done yet (Yes, the Earth is spinning). I'm half way finished with the frames, though, I just need 180 more indexed frames then Earth is finished, the least I can do after that is get a font and a new title.

The name of the screenpack is called Universal Fighting Tournament. Seeing as how MUGEN allows you to make the ultimate crossover, a tournament involving different universes would be the perfect term for a MUGEN story mode, so Universal Fighting Tournament.
#100  August 19, 2019, 05:39:20 am
    • USA
To the mods, PlasmoidThunder insisted that I can post a WIP in this thread as long as it's relevant, and this is my thread. Also, could you put this back to Projects? I'm starting off fresh and I'm just going to post WIPs, nothing more.

On to the update, I've added the remaining normal attacks for Bardock, which are 1 jump kick and 1 jump punch, while I also did another special for him, did the Justice move, and added 2 assists.

https://streamable.com/0bvwf

https://streamable.com/nle2b

https://streamable.com/vafqx

Also, here's a palette showcase.

Super Saiyan God (while Super Saiyan Blue has red eyes)

Turles

Vegeta

Extreme Butoden Alternate

I think I can put Bardock on hold for now while I work on 2 other characters. I don't think there's anything else to be done until I come up with a move that's doable with his current sprites.

Here are the 2 characters I'm talking about:

Honestly, I like K' and Iori for both their play style, design, and character, so I thought why not make them.

All of K's punches are finished, while Iori can move and jump around. I'll have to adjust his jump height values so that they match with other characters.

K' will have Another K' from 2000 as his first striker. I'll get into strikers as soon as most of K's stuff is done.

-------

Oh, there is one thing I forgot to mention. I'm making a reference sprite sheet for a commission once I have the money. I don't have a lot of knowledge with fighting games, so I'm gonna be needing your help in making this reference sheet.

-------

Update: I didn't know that I could move this by myself. However, it's not appearing in the board. Strange.

Update 2: Never mind, this post was made almost a month ago.
Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:11:00 am by RedDragonCats17