YesNoOk

ROTD Alice Carrol by NHK CS (Read 80494 times)

Started by Duke of Corvus, March 31, 2018, 08:20:46 am
Share this topic:
ROTD Alice Carrol by NHK CS
#1  March 31, 2018, 08:20:46 am
  • For the Murder!
ROTD Alice Carrol by NHK

I was trying to make some palettes for private use, but they were very limited due to all similary colored elements were shared togheter
so, I tried to do some basic separation, but the character palette was a mess, so I had to completely rebuild the sff and I think I screwed somewhere because now it refuses to accept palettes unless loaded directly into it.
I put some serious effort for an outdated character to just have it sitting somewhere in my hard disc.
so I'm sharing it, you are free to use it as you want, no credit nor permission needed
there are two sets of unused color, that's because I was planning to add gloves and kneesocks  but it was too much trouble and ditched it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0uooz45nyuupht7/alice_sff.rar

IMPORTANT
This file only includes the SFF. You'll still need the original Alice Carrol by NHK
Somehow it does not accept palettes unless you load the files into the sff itself
The ages old character is missing the remappal code for state 5900

[State 5900, 3] ;Change palette
type = RemapPal
trigger1 = 1
source = 1,1
dest = 1,palno
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:23:49 am by Duke of Corvus
Re: ROTD Alice Carrol by NHK CS
#2  April 05, 2018, 05:42:39 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
When you save the sprites as 1.1, it's a given that palettes might not work unless you have the code in there. Still great to see that Alice has CS. Something like this, I feel, belongs in the Edits and Addons section.
#3  April 05, 2018, 05:49:46 am
  • For the Murder!
I'm pretty sure I saved it as 1.0 :(
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#4  April 05, 2018, 07:53:41 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#5  April 12, 2018, 02:13:07 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Great work. I could use some of this sprites on one of my stages.
Thanks.