YesNoOk

ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE! (Read 69433 times)

Started by C.R.O.M Lando, January 01, 2011, 04:16:30 am
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
#181  March 23, 2013, 11:46:59 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
uh use yokos assist striker she has kamina as a striker assist.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#182  March 23, 2013, 11:52:50 pm
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
oh ok cool. I havent had her in a very long time. lol.  any link to her?
#183  March 24, 2013, 12:03:51 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#184  March 24, 2013, 11:14:39 pm
Thanx Cruz! .,.ok yesterday i started to do some quick color editing to the existing base , like making his tattoo the right color, changes his skin tone to a more natural hue, changes sword color ( it was all red and his tats were some wild light baby blue color like neon) change his bandage wraps colors, pants colors changed , changed his hair color to match how it is in the anime, mostly everything i done was to match the anime version closer in pal colors.  i just tossed on today a stupid looking pair of glasses ...i will redo them tho lol.  I am wondering should i add that awesome cape/cloak  on him. I am messing around too with trying to get his cvs like size to have an HR kinda look  a lil later. ehhh it just a shot in the dark right now but i wanted to see what can be done with him if i ever want to make him as a DLC to the project.

#185  March 25, 2013, 04:10:10 am
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
Do you have a list of who's gonna be in it so far?
#186  March 26, 2013, 02:12:23 am
Do you have a list of who's gonna be in it so far?

yes. its on the very first page of the thread. i forgot to take out one character here..Darkside from Darkside Blues anime, he got replaced with Kenichi from Mightiest Disciple Kenichi anime.

Posted: April 12, 2013, 06:47:33 am
i went and resized the Inuyasha sprite i have , I actually have several sprite rip sheets of him .  i made him more close to cvs character scale as he was much smaller in scale.  Now i can go and redo his entire outfit color and shade it the right hues and go over pretty much everything on the guy that needs the redo. This will be ABR Inuyasha's fight stance.  I also have the rest of the cast on deck too for hyper striker moves, intros and win/lose states.