YesNoOk

ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE! (Read 69224 times)

Started by C.R.O.M Lando, January 01, 2011, 04:16:30 am
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
#41  June 19, 2011, 02:09:11 pm
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
whats good MFG! well i am doing alot of work especially since i got myself a brand new mouse and it works with ease in spriting. i done a redo on Kazehana from Sekirei with a whole new base and now with some partial animation. just face for now.  one is for her stance and the other is for a type of intro she will do for certain guys in the game.  i have more work to do on her for her animations and i am as well trying to get more work done on terry and the rest of the cast on my roster list to complete. hope yall like what i have done so far on the reboot of her.

stance:

partial special intro pose with certain guys in the game:

#42  June 27, 2011, 04:15:03 pm
whats good peoples. here is Kazuma from S-Cryed i been workin on for about an hour. he needs just a few more adjustments , like his hair i wanna edit a bit better and some final touchups on his arm and few shading on his jacket. not much tho at all. hope you like Kazuma. :thumbsup:

he will also change into his other 2 forms for his hypers only.  :salute:
#43  June 27, 2011, 05:44:50 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Wow! You guys work fast.

Jed

#44  June 27, 2011, 10:35:41 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
damn I wish I had a team but then again my work is freelance type stuff  ;P I like to contribute to you guys but I'm going for anything type set of chars at the moment  ;D but good work mang i liking them Capcam style chars even vash da sampied
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#45  June 28, 2011, 09:01:16 am
thanx for the comments uche and Jed. we appreciate your words bros. we are working hard to come up with good stuff and still spriting up the roster. we do need more full on spriters tho.  Jed your always a cool dude man and if you ever wanna work with us on a character we have open slot for to be done , please homie, join us if you can. your a very good spriter and i like your sprites and styles.  we appreciate all the cool help we can get from good people .   :)
#46  July 01, 2011, 12:48:28 pm
ok i have done some more to his Shell Bullet arm first form. added in more details and will do more touchin up on it as i go. I redid his hair a bit as well.  next on him i will do an animation of the Regular arm to Shell Bullet form.  :thumbsup:  Next sprite i will work on will be Toph from Avatar and redo Elle Ragu from shadow skill a bit better. trying to polish up my skills with the very detailed characters . they are gettin easier to do.

here is a bit more of him. i am working on a cool animation intro where he changes into the Shell Bullet 1st form. here are a few of the frames.  ;D

Kazuma from S-cryed with more details to Shell Bullet.

hope you like peoples. workin hard i tell ya. more to do as always on ABR.  #:-S

Hail Crom!
#47  July 02, 2011, 03:00:28 am
well peoples here is Toph Bei Fong for the project. there will be some more tweaks on her before she starts getting full on frames . the project is coming along even more with sprites for the roster so we can get further into gettin our gameplay video ready to showcase some of the characters for your Mugen enjoyment.

Aang might make an appearance as a Hyper striker character for her or will appear in her finisher.

And we are also working on a new title screen menu as well to flesh out the project even more in visual and keep it a bit more cleaner. may add something of a nice touch to it if we can get it right the way we want it.
#48  July 02, 2011, 06:36:13 am
Got bored, so here's my attempt at Adam Blade:
#49  July 03, 2011, 05:39:50 pm
well a certain Ninja decided to show up for ABR.  imma fix that hat but he doesnt wear it throughout the game. just at start intro but this is his fighting stance.

Ninja Scroll's Jubei Kibagami!
#50  July 13, 2011, 01:25:56 am
Our very very good friend and bro V-nix reworked on our Logo and we will use it for the intro ( final version) and Title screen ( final version)

thanx V-nix my friend. you are awesome in every sense of the way bro.

the Logo in the character select screen will stay as is. Hloader been doing an awesome job hooking up the screenpack. Huge thanx to him and V-nix .
Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:32:49 am by C.R.O.M Lando
#51  July 13, 2011, 03:12:42 am
Well me and shadaloo for past 2 days been working on a sprite together and decided we gonna do a tag team on him like we are doing for Bushido brown. we used an added a new head and mid base to the original base shadaloo did for the character. we still gonna go back and look at the shading even more and pick out some animations for his main fighting stance. this here will be his still stance.

Adam Blade - Needless by Shadaloo Lives / Lando

Shadaloo picked out as very good outfit base for the character and i put in head and torso area from another and we comboed on some of the shading and shadaloo touching up the hair.  we have another full one base we could do as an alternate if all fails but so far right now , this is what we are trying to get in terms of tghe solid look from the anime counterpart.

Hail C.R.O.M Brotherhood tag teaming :thumbsup:
#52  July 13, 2011, 04:21:12 am
I think you should change Rob Luffy to Rob Lucci  :P

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando
#53  July 13, 2011, 10:54:04 pm

awww man i didnt even realize that mistake. lmao. my bad bro. yeah its rob lucci. lol.  i will make sure to go back and change that asap!

hey nice scratch sprited Luffy wip you got there. I am trying to nail my own version of the dude cvs ish style. not very easy either. the body i get right sorta but that hair and face is a pain. lol
#54  July 14, 2011, 03:04:09 am

awww man i didnt even realize that mistake. lmao. my bad bro. yeah its rob lucci. lol.  i will make sure to go back and change that asap!

hey nice scratch sprited Luffy wip you got there. I am trying to nail my own version of the dude cvs ish style. not very easy either. the body i get right sorta but that hair and face is a pain. lol

lol
yeah I agree spriting his face and hair is a pain

You can check out my WIPs progress at the graphics section

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando
Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:36:06 am by ARCoolguy
#55  August 03, 2011, 07:05:05 pm
got up early today and decided to go back over some of the older sprites i had done. well i came across Spike first and looked back at what Angelecks done and what Enso had done also on their edits of Spike.  I couldnt get my edit of Spikes head right and hair so i used Angelecks since it looked the most closest to him, then used some of Enso colors  that i had missing in my own.  Still some more shading touchups to do and get a better right hand on the guy of course.  But so far this is what i got for good ole Spike Speigel for ABR.

#56  September 23, 2011, 10:02:40 pm
whats good peoples! i been away for quite a while but i been working very hard on the sprites and trying to get a bit better at spriting as a whole. still got ways to go but i think i am gettin there where i wanna be. lol. but as well i have come up with something i wanna add to the ABR project and thats add in a visual Fighters Manual.  i think i would like it to have a whole folder dedicated to just it in the final product. still neeeds some more art appeal to it but this is the mockup i have come up with so far and if we have any Graphics artists around  who would like to help flesh this thing out even better then please come abpoard and if your malready onj board just hit me up.  this is the demo mock up Manual for just one of the 12 i have done so far.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

i will drop in as well in due time some of the revisioned sprites i have done as well. Since my cpu crashed i lost alot of stuff and tools but i am happy i had backups of some of the work done. i will be getting alot back up and running soon.

Oh and yes those are real moves she has in the game. I am missing one more special for her. I been working on sprites for her as well. ;)

here is 2 characters i reworked on and still wanna finish the few more details on them .

Old Hakufu design to New Hakufu design sprite.

for hakufu i will retouch up her hair and  finalize her skirt right and as well finish redoing shading on her socks and a bit on the shirt.

and here is Kazehana. as well she has a few minor revisions in shading on her i will do like her hair a bit more. Practice makes Perfect. :thumbsup:

#57  September 23, 2011, 10:03:50 pm
well here is 2 more  ( oops) completed looks for Kanu and Witchblade. just a few more details and tiny adjustments and done!  #:-S

#58  September 23, 2011, 11:48:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
The new Hakufu looks awkward.
#59  September 24, 2011, 12:08:21 am
whats good Uche. in what way does she look awkward? definetly let me know so i can try to make all adjustments bro. she still needs work too. i have to fix her skirt ( i hate making skirts but trying hard lol) and more adjustments to socks and hair to nail her right. but she much more improved than that other triangle type tummy old hakufu has . lol. but definetly my friend point out where any other spots too. yeah her right hand need reshading as well. once she is finished i think she will shine cool. thanx for commenting bro.
#60  September 29, 2011, 11:38:29 pm
here is qick made sprite roster showing some of the charaacters that aare either being wworked on , getting sprite base adjustments and finished base stance sprite. this poster will keep getting updated as new sprites are mde and others get shadings revamped even better.

will be replacing old logo with new one done by v-nix. old logo still will be used in parts of the screenpack