YesNoOk

Desire to blend Malin and Momoko together - a cross-fusion project (Read 638 times)

Started by Corazon, July 06, 2011, 06:47:36 am
Desire to blend Malin and Momoko together - a cross-fusion project
#1  July 06, 2011, 06:47:36 am
As I one day began to notice that Malin and Momoko have the same height, I kept wondering - What if Momoko and Malin swapped souls (or rather, fighting styles) for one day?

I didn't know how best to convey that, and my spriting skill is nowhere near the level to create something like that, but I remembered that the Malin sprite I submitted during my introduction, and I noticed how the way her feet were positioned almost made her suited for Capoeira (Momoko's style). That got me thinking: What if I took Malin's looks, and Momoko's fighting style, and blended them together for an original character?

Of course, I also wanted to make this character as realistic as possible (throwing Momoko's energy cannon out of the move set, as well as Malin's weaponry), so I ended up not figuring out how to do it.

This is an idea that kills me - knowing I want to do it, and that it'd be great if I pulled it off, but no way to ever make it work. I'm wondering if you guys have any ideas regarding this.