YesNoOk

Let's create an Character :P (Read 784 times)

Started by dark-shade, October 07, 2010, 11:58:50 pm
Let's create an Character :P
#1  October 07, 2010, 11:58:50 pm
  • Being creative is the new darkest Hadou!
    • Germany
It's at the moment just an Idea:

An community char, which is (mostly) custom created ( I mean Sprites, Coding and Gameplay ). The most things which is Mugen giving to us.
Maybe an Shoto or something else, the Idea will base on the Idea's of the community ( please don't pwn with "he needs 100% kill damage with one hit" that is not what I mean with this topic ). :)

My own idea was something like this ( but I haven't much time at the moment to create an full Sprite-Set ) :

- i can't do full edits ( for moves etc. )
+ i can code ( velocity's and other stuff )

Here are btw some videos of some older Creation's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVU5W_OcwD4    < Ryo ( I used some stuff from Vyn for this )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjtXePhljqo     < Rolento ( mostly basing on my coding "exept the Supercharge" )

So what do you think about an Char which is basing on the community?

For this Project ... i need some sprites to let this creation become real.
Re: Let's create an Character :P
#2  October 08, 2010, 12:05:37 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
That would be interesting.  Maybe poll the forum on what kind of moves and gameplay schemes to include.
#3  October 08, 2010, 01:29:38 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
It does sound like a good idea, and juding from the sprite, it wouldn't be to hard to mix and match different cvs sprites. Also from the sprite I'm getting the feeling that he would be an arrogant type of person. One who would toss sand in your eyes and hit you over the head with a brick if given the chance.
Stuff
#4  October 08, 2010, 01:32:08 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Seems like a fine idea. There's more than enough (competent) creators that would be able to do something around here.
#5  October 10, 2010, 02:22:59 am
The community could pop quite a few characters out over time.
I wish I could help but my spriteing skills are lacking, (All my art is vexel/mixed media) and I know nothing of code.
Yeah, I know.....leechy leechy.....