YesNoOk

Need help with a project (Read 760 times)

Started by Dark_Regent, April 15, 2012, 05:00:02 am
Need help with a project
#1  April 15, 2012, 05:00:02 am
  • Dan...hmph, what a fake
Basically, I am running a multi-verse theory campaign for my gaming sessions with my friends. I am incorporating DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars D20, D20 Modern, Past and Future in this current game. Two of my players suggest the great idea of turning this into an SRW (Super Robot Wars) style game based on our current tabletop that we can play on our computers and others can play as well. The thing is most of us are writers and artist and can do our own character designs but none of us have any programming or video game making capability. I am writing the story, we all have done our designs; we just need people who can voice act, so people who can make music, and ultimately people who can program or teach us to so that we can make this into a reality. I need your help, please assist us in this goal. I am going to place one of my emails here and if it is possible could some of you who are willing to help please email me. I know I am going to get the obligatory troll post and emails, but I come to you all with the most humble respect when asking for your assistance. My email is megaman_zeta_12001@yahoo.com

I know this is a mugen community and you all have your own projects, but I really need assistance with this
Re: Need help with a project
#2  April 15, 2012, 12:49:07 pm
  • Not for sale
Without any show of work, you're never gonna be able to recruit anyone to help you. Most people already have projects of their own, and they're not going to abandon them for someone that simply says they want to make a video game.

Programmers are the hardest find, so if you want someone like that, you need to show real progress. Not just one or two sprites, but tons of concept artwork, sprites and any other resources you've created.