YesNoOk

SUPAH ORIGINR Characters BRAHL (Read 1080 times)

Started by Dreams In Stardust, December 13, 2011, 08:23:11 am
SUPAH ORIGINR Characters BRAHL
#1  December 13, 2011, 08:23:11 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
Well, I incidentally had a dream about all of these incredibly unoriginal characters just beating the shit out of each other. Well, it was mostly a bunch of recolors, really.

BUT STILL

I thought about it more, looked into deviantart and shit, and decided that I wanted to make a full game based around completely unoriginal characters.

I'm already coding the base gameplay for it. It'll kinda play like most of the chibi characters you see: one button or two are attacks, one's a powercharge, and one will probably be for supers. Minimalist, but fun enough to keep playing. Depends if you're into that sort of thing. (I am)

Here's the character list so far (well the ones I wanna try anyway, in no real order):

-Becky the Hedgehog: Escapes from DeviantTart and whores up the competition.
-a random happy tree friends character (most likely a knockoff of the one that kills people from war flashbacks or whatever)
-Kenstar and Yusuke from Girlchan in Paradise: Wormhole. THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHIINNG
-Rainbow skittles Lucario with some weird Jap name: gaery stu powers
-Reak. F: Fire Kula with daddy issues, with a fiery heart, and burning piss
-Rykumen: After all three of their shoryukens collided, the resulting chi clash fused Ryu, Ken, and Akuma, giving birth to RYKUMEN.
Also has A SWOOORRRRRRRRRduh
-Lenny: A male Len clone that has the power of onomatopoeia. It'd be nice if he wasn't such a foul-mouthed little shit.
-Cy-Fox: TAILS IS ROBOCOP AND WANTS TO FUCK MARIA ROBUTTNICK jesus christ how horrifying
-Wyadd: ORIGINAL CAR DO NOT STEAL
The art style will either be in MS Paint (to attain humor) or some horrid SNK style (hello Kula recolors)

Any ideas/suggestions welcome.
Oddly I want to do this more than my other WIPs...
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:35:01 am by Blackmore
Re: SUPAH ORIGINR Characters BRAHL
#2  December 13, 2011, 02:43:31 pm
    • Japan
I incidentally had a dream
Too much weed bro, too much weed.
#3  December 13, 2011, 08:52:12 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
needs moar shoto, kula, and len clones
#4  December 14, 2011, 04:35:02 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
NEWCOMERS iguess:

Rykumen: After all three of their shoryukens collided, the resulting chi clash fused Ryu, Ken, and Akuma, giving birth to RYKUMEN.

Also has A SWOOORRRRRRRRRduh

Lenny: A male Len clone that has the power of onomatopoeia. It'd be nice if he wasn't such a foul-mouthed little shit.

Cy-Fox: TAILS IS ROBOCOP AND WANTS TO FUCK MARIA ROBUTTNICK jesus christ how horrifying

ALSO:
Confirmed that this will all be done in MS Paint. The facial animations are better looking (and much more hilarious) this way, in my opinion.

Keep the suggestions coming, guys.
#5  December 14, 2011, 05:06:08 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
A furry that quits heroin and yiff after getting aids. Even better if you lift a random 'original character do not steal' recolor straight form deviant art and only change the last letter of his name.
#6  December 14, 2011, 05:09:36 am
  • Dust to dust...
    • USA
    • Skype - tylorthehedgehog
    • www.freewebs.com/wubbi/
Put me in it. For the comedy. Give me a super that has me transform into a golden yoshi to turn giant and stomp the shit out of his opponents. XD
Or not. Whatever you want.
Thanks for reading my signature.
#7  December 14, 2011, 05:27:00 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
A furry that quits heroin and yiff after getting aids. Even better if you lift a random 'original character do not steal' recolor straight form deviant art and only change the last letter of his name.

And for some reason I fucking love that idea. Consider it done and sparkly.

@Tylor
I'll think about it. :p
#8  December 15, 2011, 02:28:25 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#9  December 15, 2011, 06:37:17 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#10  December 20, 2011, 10:16:01 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
How about a red and black ninja which is a recolor of Sub Zero with fire, ice, thunder, water, and air powers? And call him Steve.
#11  December 21, 2011, 01:07:15 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
I like Scorp-Zero. :)