YesNoOk

Ash Crimson from KOF Book X(2003)-XI (Color Separation) (Read 3413 times)

Started by xxJoe_NoeFER94xx, April 24, 2018, 02:08:56 am
Share this topic:
Ash Crimson from KOF Book X(2003)-XI (Color Separation)
New #1  April 24, 2018, 02:08:56 am
    • Germany
    • Joelnoelfernando@hotmail.de
I'm very Sorry, for not finishing CS-Patch on Nameless, i was trying to Patch/Editing on Vans Kyo Kusanagi to Kyo'2002UM with NestsStyledKyo-XIII + Nue Tsumi Move Mode, and even GuiSantos Mugen1.1 patched SonicFreedomFighters:ONE(First KOF-Styled Sonic Mugen) for patching/editing the characters with Tatsu's Updated ADD004Lifebar&Tag-Systems and JNP's awesome EXPLODSiveBufferingCommand,
for the late being, i have been overthinking about, one of Chazzanova's CVS3:Infinite-Style Character about the CS-Sprites, also his Co-Operation with Quickfists, and i must disappoint you everyone, this isn't regrettably Duo-Lon, no, it was more since i have been played KOF-XIII on PS3, it's no other than......

Ash Crimson

and........

Evil/Dark/Saiki-Possesed Ash Crimson

Template is upcoming....
I begging you, be patient
Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:07:51 pm by xxJoe_NoeFER94xx
Re: Ash Crimson from KOF Book X(2003)-XI (Color Separation)
#2  April 24, 2018, 04:23:23 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Awesome. Glad to see one of my chars being CSed, good luck.

Re: Ash Crimson from KOF Book X(2003)-XI (Color Separation)
#3  April 24, 2018, 11:33:35 am
    • Germany
    • Joelnoelfernando@hotmail.de
Awesome. Glad to see one of my chars being CSed, good luck.

Thanks for the Flowers, i've tried once two of your Characters into one and combining CVS2+KOF:ArcX(2003)&SVC:Chaos-Voicepack, also your Iori Yagami and BloodRiot Iori.
But i'm not a great a Fan of CVS3:Infinite Styles, only CVS3:Jmorphman is one of my Favorites, but since i have seen Knuckles8864's first CVS3:Jmorphman Styled Character seen, i wouldn't need to Patch your Iori Yagami + BloodRiot Mode, but i'm be honestly, don't think, i'm using Original Sprites, i've using Chazzanova's CS'ed Spritepack to make more KOF:Arc13 Color Separation-like, for Nameless[The Prime/Zhe *], i'm using even Snakepatch's CS'ed Spritepack too, but that need much time, too making Perfectly or not.
But i give my best Shot, when somenone find a failure on my CS-Sprite Patches, i don't mind if they correcting it.
It would even better for the Palette making.