Batman 3d sprites (Read 3791 times)

Started by lostbot101, June 21, 2014, 04:13:51 am
Share this topic:
Batman 3d sprites
#1  June 21, 2014, 04:13:51 am

learning how to use  blended' I just wanted to see how this would come out
Re: Batman 3d sprites
#2  June 21, 2014, 04:23:53 am
I'm doing the same thing (Blender); I do on and off modeling and recently got back into it. Learning how to work basic shapes into more complex figures at this moment (before I work in a half hour).

What you have looks good so far. Looks like you're using Blender Render, make sure to turn anti-aliasing off when rendering. I would recommend learning to use Cycles at some point.

Animation gets a lot of people so don't sweat it for now.
#3  June 21, 2014, 04:55:57 am
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Model isnt too bad, what you need to learn from what i see on the frames is positioning of the body. Encase you are having a hard time with that always remember that youtube is your best friend. There are a lot of reference for body movements.
Mel Masters/Rock Howard

-Original High Resolution Sprites-
-Original Special FX-
-Original Voice Overs-
-Shared Sound Effects-
#4  June 21, 2014, 04:59:52 am
Yeah! I just got in to Blender' I am just now getting to the point that i can make models move' been pulling my hair out with this thing for the past few days..lol :) Thank you guy's for the advice
#5  June 21, 2014, 06:09:22 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Yeah, trust me dude, I know the feeling. Even up to this day I want to smash my tablet but the end results always comes out the way I want it. keep practicing and don't ever feel rushed.
Mel Masters/Rock Howard

-Original High Resolution Sprites-
-Original Special FX-
-Original Voice Overs-
-Shared Sound Effects-