YesNoOk

LEGACY CUSTOM BY NoZ (Read 453915 times)

Started by NoZ, September 07, 2014, 05:01:21 am
Share this topic:

NoZ

Re: LEGACY HD BY NoZ(Finally lol)
#61  September 07, 2014, 06:20:59 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Thank you guys,I updated the first post with the link to the font used in the ports
#62  September 07, 2014, 06:30:55 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
BEST SCREENPACK I PLAYED NEXT IN THE LONGEST
#63  September 07, 2014, 06:55:28 pm
    • Brazil
    • pedroj199824@gmail.com
mine heve only one character, only Ryu Why does it happens???? help please!
#64  September 07, 2014, 07:06:01 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr

This is what pop up when I try to play with characters on Battle Arena stage
Is it normal oor?
#65  September 07, 2014, 07:28:35 pm
    • USA
    • har355@hotmail.com
NOZ with another great screenpack

NoZ

#66  September 07, 2014, 07:41:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
mine heve only one character, only Ryu Why does it happens???? help please!

This is not a fullgame,only pots ryu is included to start and for example for the ports,you download characters and include them in your mugen,if he does not have pre-made ports you make them or ask somebody in the portrait tread to make them for you

This is what pop up when I try to play with characters on Battle Arena stage
Is it normal oor?

What have you done since the download,have you changed something,added a character or stage,be specific so I can help you,is it in a specific mode?
#67  September 07, 2014, 08:11:04 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
It has been born!!!

Congrats on the release, dude! ^.^

#68  September 07, 2014, 08:15:23 pm
    • Netherlands
    • www.youtube.com/user/TheMugenVideos
Holy shit balls it's finally here! Thanks Noz!! Will try it right away! ^^
#69  September 07, 2014, 09:29:21 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
I'm trying to apply some ports to DivineWolf's Rock Howard so he can be used in this screenpack, but I'm running into the problem of being unable to switch palettes in gameplay. Any help?
#70  September 07, 2014, 09:33:47 pm
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
ok after trying this out here some quick feedback..nothing really technical its just about...

-really like the taste of freedom you gave us all to modify the SP. thumbs up bro.

- big ports are awesome, especially the idea to have 2 different pics for 1 character. like it

- no place for hidden/bonus chars? id like to have the small rooster and have 15 sf chars and 15 kof ..would be cool to have some space for the mid/final bosses without showing them right away on the first look.

- btw : is there any chance we get a 45 or 50 slot version? i looked at serveral fighting games and most roosters are about 40-50 fighters. so if someone s trying to make a crossover like 1/4 sf 1/4 kof 1/4 marvel etc or even a 50% vs 50% crossover like capcom vs Snk it would be nice to have about 40-50 char slot. the main characters of all series are about 20-25 so...

-the liefebars are awesome but i really dont like the look of the sim. bars. maybe its just me and my personal taste but it just looks weird with one bigass long lifebar and this second tiny straight thing below. maybe u could make them look like the 1st player lifebar but in different color or something? i dont know.. just a suggestion :)

-same for the position of the small portraits on turns-mode. i think this way they take too much space on screen. would look better in my opinion if they were side by side.

- how to modify the 'press start' and main menue? do i have to exchange the ones i dont like with new ones or is it enough to erase the ones i dont want? and are they appearing in random order or is it a fix animation? maybe a little tutorial  on how to actually modify would be nice :)
#71  September 07, 2014, 09:35:03 pm
  • *insert a generic quote here*
    • Brazil
    • eeomc@hotmail.com
I'm trying to apply some ports to DivineWolf's Rock Howard so he can be used in this screenpack, but I'm running into the problem of being unable to switch palettes in gameplay. Any help?

Paste this code on top of his StateDef 5900

[State 5900, Palette]
type = remappal
trigger1 = 1
source = 1, 1
dest = 1, palno
#72  September 07, 2014, 10:07:27 pm
So there's seems to be an issue with loading the sprite file of Demonkai's Legendary Terry Bogard.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

While Jmorphman's Kyo loads fine on any stage. I don't know if this is the stage's problem or the screenpack's.
Any ideas?

Btw the stage that's loading is the 1.1 version of "Training Stage" by Night, which loads fine.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Also I'm kind of new, so I'm sorry if I replied incorrectly.
Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 03:23:20 am by 1Her0
#73  September 07, 2014, 10:24:16 pm
    • USA

Paste this code on top of his StateDef 5900

[State 5900, Palette]
type = remappal
trigger1 = 1
source = 1, 1
dest = 1, palno

The code works well for him and SeanAltly's CM Punk, but it doesn't work well for Warusaki3's Yoko and Infinite's Cody.
#74  September 07, 2014, 10:26:40 pm
    • Georgia
    • shamansforlife@gmail.com
love this pack!! Been gone from mugen for a while now so my question is this: where can i get characters that can run on this pack the once i have now don't work. a point in the right direction would be deeply appreciated
#75  September 07, 2014, 11:07:50 pm
  • *insert a generic quote here*
    • Brazil
    • eeomc@hotmail.com
The code works well for him and SeanAltly's CM Punk, but it doesn't work well for Warusaki3's Yoko and Infinite's Cody.

try putting on StateDef 5901 instead of 5900

[State 5901, Palette]
type = remappal
trigger1 = 1
source = 1, 1
dest = 1, palno

Like that^
#76  September 07, 2014, 11:43:07 pm
  • You deserve respect and justice, so we demand it!
    • USA
Loving the screenpack! :D but I've been on a mugen absence for about a year or so, so I'm a little..rusty o~o can anyone tell me how to avoid the pallets getting all messed up whenever I replace a character's original (9000,0) (9000,1) to the custom ports provided? Every time I replace the portrait, the portrait in the game ends up looking like crap. :c thank you
YouTube | Google

Spoiler: You want to know what really pisses me off? (click to see content)
#77  September 07, 2014, 11:55:47 pm
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
#78  September 08, 2014, 12:18:30 am
    • USA
try putting on StateDef 5901 instead of 5900

[State 5901, Palette]
type = remappal
trigger1 = 1
source = 1, 1
dest = 1, palno

Like that^
Tried it, and it should work, but Yoko seems to be missing a file.........

NoZ

#79  September 08, 2014, 12:20:43 am
    • Puerto Rico
ok after trying this out here some quick feedback..nothing really technical its just about...

-really like the taste of freedom you gave us all to modify the SP. thumbs up bro.

- big ports are awesome, especially the idea to have 2 different pics for 1 character. like it

- no place for hidden/bonus chars? id like to have the small rooster and have 15 sf chars and 15 kof ..would be cool to have some space for the mid/final bosses without showing them right away on the first look.

- btw : is there any chance we get a 45 or 50 slot version? i looked at serveral fighting games and most roosters are about 40-50 fighters. so if someone s trying to make a crossover like 1/4 sf 1/4 kof 1/4 marvel etc or even a 50% vs 50% crossover like capcom vs Snk it would be nice to have about 40-50 char slot. the main characters of all series are about 20-25 so...

-the liefebars are awesome but i really dont like the look of the sim. bars. maybe its just me and my personal taste but it just looks weird with one bigass long lifebar and this second tiny straight thing below. maybe u could make them look like the 1st player lifebar but in different color or something? i dont know.. just a suggestion :)

-same for the position of the small portraits on turns-mode. i think this way they take too much space on screen. would look better in my opinion if they were side by side.

- how to modify the 'press start' and main menue? do i have to exchange the ones i dont like with new ones or is it enough to erase the ones i dont want? and are they appearing in random order or is it a fix animation? maybe a little tutorial  on how to actually modify would be nice :)

If you want hidden characters,all you have to do is open the system.def go to the character select definition area go to rows and add a few more lines,as for another version with 40 or 50 thats not gonna happen,I made 2 versions of rosters,sorry but thats just not worth it,thanks for the feedback
#80  September 08, 2014, 12:28:19 am
    • USA
    • rsdrag0n2000@yahoo.com
E.O.F. and Warzone have been my favorite packs so I really want to thank you for this!!