YesNoOk

Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 1/21/12 (Read 19692 times)

Started by Lord Mike, May 21, 2011, 01:46:18 pm
Share this topic:
Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 1/21/12
#1  May 21, 2011, 01:46:18 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
Hello, today i present you the 1.0 version of Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei Kengo Retsuden.
Basically, it's the same version from here: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=115723.0 but upgraded with a screenpack and some features for 1.0 only (as can be seen from the screenshots below).
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Enjoy.

The screenpack is based on fleshdoom's one.
Char's authors:
Jagi, Toki by Ts
Kenshiro, Juda and Thouther by 31kei
Raoh by Ataru
Shin by konpeitou
Rei and Mr.Heart by rei
Kenoh by Ataru, FleshDoomDBL and lordmike
Mamiya by Yu-Toharu

Known bugs: i still can't make Thouther use his Fatal KO based on stage's name (in the original game he stands up and looks at his master's face on his home stage, and goes to his enemy and stomps on his body on regular stages), and Mr. Heart has a problem with his "super attack bar: it hurts!" on teamside=2... I hope i can solve this in the near future.

DL: http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=0V8LC20T
何故諦める必要がある? 何を迷うことがある奪い取れ。今は悪魔が微笑む時代なんだ。
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:51:57 pm by Lord Mike
Re: Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 5/27/11
#2  May 27, 2011, 01:59:57 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
Updated, 5/27/11
I've fixed Thouther's stage interaction bug. He will now perform his Fatal KO win pose just like he does in the original game: he will look at his master on his home stage, Pyramid, and he will walk and stomp on his enemy's body on regular stages.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lvmz8ncevby3ec

RER

Re: Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 5/27/11
#3  May 29, 2011, 12:21:53 am
mmm exellent work Men!!!
thansk downloading :)
Re: Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 6/10/11
#4  June 10, 2011, 09:42:28 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
Updated, 6/10/11

-added the original continue screen
-added the original intro
-added the original game over screen
-added some missing effects for thouther and his pyramid top drop attack
-fixed some minor bugs in Juda and Shin (effects-wise)

DL: http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=TZ5ZEOVN i used megaupload because the links last a whole lot longer then most of the other sharing sites.

A side note: well...i think this is pretty much it. There isn't much i can do to make this better.
Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 09:55:58 pm by Lord Mike
#5  June 19, 2011, 07:14:30 pm
  • Beauty it's mother of all sins...
YEEAAAHH!!!   :twisted:
You've made it,guys?!Thank you so much,JUST AWESOME!!!YOU ROCKS! :sugoi:
#6  June 20, 2011, 12:44:08 pm
Am i the only one that have problems with megaupload?! --;I've tried to download the file about 15 times from yesterday,and it always stop at 38%... o_O
I'm so sorry for bother you all the times Mike,but please can you do something about it,when you can?Thanx again for this great Mugen,i can't wait!!! :sugoi:
#7  June 20, 2011, 03:52:26 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
well, you could port the Life-bars to work in 640X480 Mugen 1.0 and still have the Aura Bars naturally.
and for that End I would just port Zohar's bars (mayby with some touch ups), since you know LordMike you have those life-bars not regular-game friendly.
but besides yeah, oh yeah everything is pretty much awesome  :sugoi:
#8  June 25, 2011, 09:03:25 am
A side note: well...i think this is pretty much it. There isn't much i can do to make this better.

You might have to wait until Saikei comes out with his Rei and Shin, and see what they'd need to fit into this game.
#9  June 27, 2011, 08:22:36 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
@FF2468 I'm still waiting for the long promised AI patches for Thouther and Juda.
I had a little chat with him the other day and he explained that he is creating AI very slow...
He is involved in too many things at a time. He works on his Rei, and started his very own Mr. Heart, all this while making ai for Juda and handling his private life. He is one busy individual, i'll give him that.

@Negi Springfield HUH?

@Nanto Seiken Master The link works. I've tested it from 2 different locations. Maybe you just had bad luck when you first tried. If you still can't get it, reply me, and will upload it to another site, probably mediafire or sendspace.
Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:25:44 pm by Lord Mike
#10  June 28, 2011, 10:57:09 pm
Actually,i've tried to download the file every day since i've wrote to you,and the problem it's still the same:it always stop at 38%  :S
I apologize (again! :sugoi:)for this trouble,maybe here in Italy the server don't work too good...  :ninja:
Thanks for your kindness Lordmike,Hokuto bless you! >:D
#11  June 29, 2011, 10:33:15 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
#12  July 04, 2011, 02:31:17 pm
I can't download part 2 and part 3... --;
Anyway Lordmike,this may interest you,i'm doing a little work for my own with the sounds of kenshiro,and i've change some of them in to the original sounds of the anime,tell me what you think,for me it's just cool! :twisted: http://www.sendspace.com/file/74b4hl
#13  July 04, 2011, 08:45:46 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
LOL! Have someone else download the game for you, please!
#14  July 05, 2011, 01:06:21 am
Sure man,thanx anyway!   8)
Everyone,let me know what do you think about that ken's sounds!actually i've also re-arranged Rei and Juda,so they seems much more like the anime.If you're interested i'll give you the link!Just ask! :sugoi:
#15  July 06, 2011, 11:41:08 pm
Somehow,i've succeded to download this WONDERFUL Mugen!Really GREAT job with this new screenpack,BRAVO Fleshdom!(He knows what it means! ;D)
And obviously,Thanks to Lordmike for his great talent,competence and availability (no sarcasm! 8))
But i have some few questions for this game guys: 1 What about Shu????!It's a shame that he's not even in the roster... >:(  2 when i set the resolution to 16:9 the lifebars cuts Heart and Raoh heads,is there someway to avoid this defect? :???:  3 This is a suggest more than a question:why don't do a version of Thouther (Sete,maybe?) that looks like Kenoh version for Raoh?That would be great!!! :twisted:
Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:46:26 pm by Nanto Seiken Master
#16  July 08, 2011, 08:16:09 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
Glad you finally got it.
Shuh will be added when it's gonna be finished by Fixxxer (it was updated june 19th to version 0.80 after 1 year of inactivity from it's author).
The game is meant to stay in standard resolution. It's not meant to be wide/HD (yet).
As for the last question, this project aims to faithfully follow it's source.
If you have the time and passion, i suggest you watch what fleshdoom did for Kenoh (supermoves and ending) and what effects i added at intros and such, and play a little with Thouther by yourself.
#17  July 10, 2011, 01:13:00 am
Got it for shuh,but why fixxxer don't do his file holy cross pyramid for Saikei Thouther instead ahuron's?That's an older version,isn't it? :???:
Got it also for resolution,no questions!
About Sete, what program do you suggest me?i've tried to do something with fighter factory,like change his intro etc...,but i can't understand the deal with the constants,damn,it's all numbers and foreign words for me... :S
Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:40:50 am by Nanto Seiken Master
Re: Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 7/16/11
#18  July 16, 2011, 10:04:10 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:11:24 pm by Lord Mike
#19  July 16, 2011, 11:36:41 pm
You're just too COOL Lordmike,thank you very much for added shu to the roster and for fixed that fu###n' bug of raoh!!!Thank you so much! ;D
If i can suggest,there's also a bug of jagi that when he grab his opponent and he say:"Tell my name!" After that the opponent stay still(except shuh)...Now i know that jagi is a badass son of a b###h,but this is too much!!! >:D
I'm jokin',of course!!! :sugoi: Thanx again!

P.S. Where the heck is the link of the game?!I can't acced to it from your page...If it's just my problem don't worry,i will find another way! ;)
Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:50:27 pm by Nanto Seiken Master
#20  July 17, 2011, 12:22:12 am
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
It's this one: http://www.mediafire.com/#9h1kafcv7p1qc,1
It was marked with red "Download Link". :)

Uhm, yeah that move of Jagi is quite annoying, but you should be able to follow at the end of the first part with D,DF, A and complete the move. It's really a waste of two aura bars if don't use the second part of the attack, which also takes away one star and leaves the opponent dizzy for another combo. I will try to fix that too, but i have no idea at the moment.
Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:26:00 am by Lord Mike