YesNoOk

Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 1/21/12 (Read 19692 times)

Started by Lord Mike, May 21, 2011, 01:46:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 7/16/11
#21  July 19, 2011, 04:14:37 am
Hey Mike. I love your work. It's so awesome but I'm having a problem downloading the new updates. When I click on the link it takes me to Media File Home page with new download links. Can you fix the link? Thank you again for all your hard work.
#22  July 19, 2011, 04:44:16 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
何故諦める必要がある? 何を迷うことがある奪い取れ。今は悪魔が微笑む時代なんだ。
#23  July 21, 2011, 03:19:05 am
Thank you for the fix. Just like your last update. It made a great game a better one. This game is better than the original arcade. Great job. Can't wait for your next project. Hopefully you are working on one.
#24  July 27, 2011, 12:08:46 am
  • Beauty it's mother of all sins...
Hi Lordmike,it's almost two weeks that i'm trying to download shuh,but it always stop at 53%...  >:(
Can you please do another upload when you can?sorry for bother you always with this f###in' problem
#25  July 27, 2011, 11:05:37 am
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
#26  July 27, 2011, 11:39:41 pm
THANK YOU very much!!!It worked at the very first time! :sugoi:
Excuse me Lordmike,why i have to download the entire game (again! :S)for just have raoh and kenoh fixed?can't you do an upload for only them?Don't hate me man! :sugoi:
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:55:23 pm by Nanto Seiken Master
#27  August 01, 2011, 08:47:10 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
Well, i could. But i also mentioned in that post that i adjusted all the other chars for Shuh, besides fixing the boost bug in Raoh/Kenoh. That is the reason i included them all in archives.
#28  August 02, 2011, 11:09:04 pm
Oh damn,you're right! :-X
#29  September 25, 2011, 03:57:19 pm
Hi there guys!i need a little help.i'm still using amiba of drowin hokuto,how can i put his portrait in the life bar,stars and boost bar like the other characters?i know how to put the images with FF,but i can't understand how to make them,let's say "valid".any advice is precious!thank you! :D
Re: Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sōsōsei updated 1/21/12
New #30  January 21, 2012, 10:54:03 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
http://lordmikehnk.blogspot.com/2012/01/full-game-updated-01212012.html

It's been way too long since my previous update...
What's new:
update 1/21/12
-fixed Mr.Heart's "iteyooo" gauge bar (well, kinda)
-fixed Mr.Heart's Fatal KO screen: now it won't repeat itself over and over when he wins while in Super ITEYO mode
-enhanced Mr.Heart's hitsparks
-added specific gethit anims for all hokuto chars while Hato-sama slams them to the wall; other chars will still have generic gethit anims (5012 i think)
-added a few missing sprites for YUDA_31 (for Komaku's branding)
-added and improved Thouther_31's phoenix sparks for his fatal ko (thanks to cyanide for helping me with the math equasion that got the sparks to expand)
-added a few missing sprites to Jagi's Fatal KO attack background
-changed renzo's screenpack in an attempt to recreate the original Arcade screenpack, i think it looks decent
-added the possibility to change the music from the original to the hokuto musou remix for every char - to do so, just open the char's def file and select the one you prefer.
-eliminated Mamiya's cheapness: she won't recover life over and over again, she won't stop losing life while she IS being hit
-added JUDA-(NERICYA) again in the roster mainly for Nericya's AI which was very good; and with that i've updated that Juda with new sprites, anims, sounds and effects
-theoretically, the game won't crash now in the arcade mode saying "error loading char.sff"

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

i'm available on facebook.com and tweeter. (lordmike hnk)
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:55:35 pm by Lord Mike