YesNoOk

Noel Vermillion (alpha release) by ron_ti_chu (Read 55243 times)

Started by ferretsshadow, December 15, 2011, 08:41:03 am
Share this topic:
Re: Noel Vermillion (alpha release) by ron_ti_chu
New #81  December 21, 2011, 01:20:30 am
yeah and what Ataeru means is the moveset is pretty much the same.

optic barrel... check
her jump leg grab... check
chain revolver... messed up but there
distortion finishes... check

so except for the really messed up stuff parts, which you expect from an alpha(preceding beta),  there's nothing even similiar to a haduken that's like scorpion's harpoon or anything else the actual noel wouldn't do
Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:55:38 pm by ferretsshadow
Re: Noel Vermillion (alpha release) by ron_ti_chu
#82  December 22, 2011, 02:28:43 am
:wacky:
umm... ok :???:

He was pointing out the fallacy in your statement that "Well it has her sprites, movement, and movelist" somehow makes it accurate. If someone released a Ryu whose Hadoukens dragged the opponent toward him ala Reptile's Force Ball, does that make him accurate? I mean, its a Hadouken right? [size=1pt]NO BECAUSE ITS ORIGINAL RYU CAR!!!11!![/size]

I never said it was accurate, nor did I imply she was. --;
all I said was she has the sprites, movement and movelist. That's it, there is no hidden meaning, nor implying "I mean, it's a Hadouken right?". I also stated that, this current build is gameplay wise shit, but that's a given due to it being an Alpha test. As such, there will be continued work on it until it reaches the Beta test, and ultimately Final release. By then the current lack of accuracy should be resolved. (or at least mostly, hopefully)

We will just have to wait until the beta and final release to give worth while judgement, because complaining about it right now is completely in vain, as the creator (if he keeps on working on it) will resolve that.

Just take my comments at face value, and calm down you guys. im not pulling a "LOL THIS RYU IS PERFECTLY GOOD! Even though I never played any SF game before, he is perfect! I mean, It's a hadouken right? hurr  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: XDXDXD" on any of you guys.